hey all in Calgary - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey all in Calgary
Monday, November 14, 2011 7:39 PM

Hello, I am currently a student at SAIT and i have my car here in calgary with me. Was wondering if anyone had access to a garage I could use. I need to change my oil, and put some reverse lights on my car and change my upper radiator hose. It has gotten way too cold out for me to do this outside and I just want this small favour.

Thanks, Jason

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?

Re: hey all in Calgary
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:59 PM
Hey, Dunno if you are part of the group, but search facebook for "GM Tuners of Calgary". Lots of Cavy and Fire guys on there. Maybe one has a garage and can give ya a hand.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:23 PM
Thanks Erik.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:24 PM
surprized this sight is still active. i had 2 1998 cavs. one 2.2 and another 2.4. both race ready, top slip i ever got was 14.7 with the z on the bottle, 55 shot. that was like 13 yrs ago. i think i still have a broke piston and an autotrans interceptor. traded the cav yrs ago for a bronco which i built til it was 7'6" sitting on 35/15.50 super swamper sx, and then a wagon and then a van. now my son is ready to start driving, and i will be in the market for a similar ride for him. he won't be getting to drive my car... ever. i roll in style with a 1980 buick regal t-roof 3.8 sc/ 5sp/ awd!!!!!!!!!!! the day he drives my car is the day he beats me for slips in the quarter mile. i built my car to take on a standing challenge of taking out a few of the right handers like the rb26dett skyline.... in my neck of the woods. on the street i loose cause i never want to pull a stupid infront of the cops so the boost is down at 6psi, plus i work weekends so finding one to pick on is more challenging for me. i mutter under my breath untill our new track is built. hopefully soon cause she's all dialed in and ready to skip the water blocks. don't try to google a gbody awd, cause i have the only one. and i havn't posted my build pics or vids yet. you might find some el camino 4x4 on 33s or something. but not this. i hope to be in this years july car show in three hills, but i'll be hiding amoung the gn and the clones. look for the car with the ??? on the factory cowel which is now functional. the turbo buick site will run ramped once i let the cat out of the bag. if you don't see ??? then i didn't make it and sorry in advance. i'll be lurking around for a while. looking for something cool. maybe a a 3400 or a 3800 series 3 would be cool to swap. but i think a 4300 vortec would surprize the crap out of people. keep the shiny side up and between the ditches
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search