winter boredome. - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
winter boredome.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:54 PM
fffffuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk.

anyone else bored out of their skulls up here? and chance of a winter edmonton meet?

Re: winter boredome.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:06 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:fffffuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk.

anyone else bored out of their skulls up here?

You have no idea.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, January 15, 2010 10:26 PM
Bored... But not really feeling a 6 hour drive bored.

Friday, January 15, 2010 10:45 PM

seems no-one else even comes in here anymore. . . .

Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:15 AM
I usually check this board every couple days to see if anything's happening. The most I see happen is the header for sale thread gets another post every couple days.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:33 AM
thats cause noone will come to wreckers with me or few things for Z lol, and some of us post else where

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:19 PM
Now that my wife sold my Gen 2, I don't have much need for wreckers until I get my Beretta from the farm, and strip it down for re-building.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:08 PM
lol. If you were in Calg id hit up some junk yards with you. Its always nice to have another hand there.
You crazies driving your cars in the winter

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:51 PM
mines been parked the last week and a half. and it get's parked unless it's going to be below -10. then I'll drive, hahah. otherwise, I walk everywhere.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:34 PM
lol. Yah with what I have into the paint job, id be doing more harm then good. Id rather take the blue limo then risk some rock chips. Thankfully I get a work vehicle to use, and up in winterland here there are too many days of snow and heavy graveling/salt. 10 months of winter and 2 of summer..........what a great country we live in

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:58 AM
I wish we had some junkers here in SK that had some newer cars but they don't allow you to remove any parts yourself and they charge an arm and a leg for some other parts which are almost as much as the OEM replacement new.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:59 AM
And yeah not many people come on here anymore I know I cruise around in here when I can
Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:15 AM
meh, if I ever get off my ass and rebuild I want a gathering, and wen I repaint

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:21 PM
Todd Daniels wrote:I wish we had some junkers here in SK that had some newer cars but they don't allow you to remove any parts yourself and they charge an arm and a leg for some other parts which are almost as much as the OEM replacement new.

Cliff's in Saskatoon is LOADED with Jbodies

Only problem is... he is quite often a lying douche with prices. And yes... those are all J's in his yard. Seeing those pics again makes me angry.. i gotta go talk to him.

Monday, January 25, 2010 11:07 PM
GET ME THAT LS SPORT REAR!!!!!!

I need that rear bumper so freaking bad.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, January 25, 2010 11:07 PM
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:07 PM
if someone is going to the wreckers, cut the @!#$ open above the fuel pump and take the pump assembly out and get me the black plastic venturi hose, i need it for my fuel pump and the auto shops want me to buy the whole assembly for $400

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:15 PM
Holy hell that is a j collection.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:04 PM
ya that J collection would b nice to have I need a 2003 and up z bumper to finish my look, and no not front end conversion

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:31 PM
Ah Cliffs.

I want that LS rear too. ]:->

Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:00 AM
Ya, I know your pain...but I tried to stay busy

Gonna be installing my hid headlights and foglight kit this weekend on my cavy.

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Friday, January 29, 2010 1:08 PM
Well I did not realize that there was that here now I will have to go there and heck out to see what he has as I need a few replacement items for my 'J' Thanks for that little bit of info. It will fdefinitely help in my build
Friday, January 29, 2010 1:32 PM
I would LOVE somebody to take that rear bumper. The black 03 Z24(as its labelled:p) was my car. I want to see it live on, but if anyone plans on going there, pm me so we can meet up.

But like I said... the guy is a bit of a douche at times. I was going to buy all his z24 fillerplates and ship them out to some of the states guys to help them out, only adding like 5 bucks to the total price for my time and gas etc. I went in told him what they were willing to pay after talking(which was 20), he says no they are 40 each. Brand new from gm they are 100 bucks.(they were $56 when in stock).

Just a bunch of other lying BS like that... he wants to make a killing selling parts. Which is why I need to go have a talk with him.

Friday, January 29, 2010 5:34 PM
Well, Jack. I'm serious about wanting it. Just going to need to work out somewhere to store it.

Friday, January 29, 2010 5:36 PM
What do you figure he'd want for it?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search