winter boredome. - Page 21 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredom.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:26 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:haha looks like if i cant trade mine in on this cobalt ss/sc ill be selling mine soon too lol must be that time to change up on the forum.

you're alive?!?!?!?

I need a new sig.

Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:15 AM
the hood has been spoken for since the day you got it

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Thursday, December 01, 2011 4:28 PM
oh yeah always, well i decided against a car loan at the moment as i have other matters to attend to and the Z is payed for so ill just drive it till it dont drive no more lol
Monday, December 05, 2011 9:35 AM
the new pretty car in photo and media section lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, December 05, 2011 11:34 AM
Yea I wish the 300 forum was setup like this one...i can't find anything...Yea J-Body's are starting to become extinct...Time to upgrade people

Monday, December 05, 2011 12:24 PM
or downgrade if your running a dodge wanna race?hehehe

Monday, December 05, 2011 1:55 PM
We talking pre fiat ownership? Or post fiat?
Monday, December 05, 2011 5:08 PM
pre fiat.

I need a new sig.
Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:19 PM
AJ B wrote:the new pretty car in photo and media section lol

Looks good so far. Have you decided what you're doing to the engine?

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, December 09, 2011 12:18 PM
haha the engine is done thats how I hit 14.0 (see quarter sticky), just dunno if I want to go further(if there is much further to go), or boost. or I may just clean engine bay run till dies, as I started on another car already better half we got the 99 sunflower with 120k km on it, I just passed the out-of-province inspection and my car will be parked a bit to do few small things to it. and we will drive the GT lol, or I may even sell the Z not sure yet

Friday, December 09, 2011 10:04 PM
You're so close to 13s, though. Hell, you could probably hit 13s easy closer to sea level. Given what you've done with an all motor build, I'd love to see what numbers you'd get from boost.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:08 PM
well still need few things yet maybe bigger then ho cams? lol and go to 12:1 compression

Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:17 PM
North Central Motorsports Park - Prince George, BC Canada
1/4 mile Drag Racing Timeslips

Track Elevation: 2267 feet
vs my old track.........
Budweiser Motorsports Park(castrol) - Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Track Elevation: 2210 feet
vs.....
Mission Raceway - Mission, BC Canada

Track Elevation: 25 feet

Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:19 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:haha looks like if i cant trade mine in on this cobalt ss/sc ill be selling mine soon too lol must be that time to change up on the forum.

or you can buy my cavy as its for sale

AJ B wrote:or downgrade if your running a dodge wanna race?hehehe

will do, hopefully your j can keep up with a twin precision billet 6262 turbo powered dodge engine and traction to go with

Monday, December 12, 2011 10:18 AM
scott I didnt say you lol you beast isnt really a dodge after your done with it lol

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:22 PM
AJ B wrote:scott I didnt say you lol you beast isnt really a dodge after your done with it lol

everything is stock aside from the TT setup, so id say so

Thursday, December 22, 2011 4:48 PM
well just scored me a 04 2.2 and 5spd trans with 67000km and all the other stuff for the swap for $800 so i couldnt go wrong with that deal, and i get to use his heated garage to pull it woop woop
Thursday, December 22, 2011 5:07 PM
THOSE IS SWEAR WORDS......ECO <ld9

Thursday, December 22, 2011 5:52 PM
hahaha well its easier to slap the M62 on that than the ld9 tho
Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:14 PM
LD9's suck.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I love my Eco.

I need a new sig.
Saturday, December 24, 2011 9:31 PM
yuck, Brad Ill race my LD9 vs your ecocrap lol, but then again wouldnt be fair even if you modded the crap out of it lol
and Herbie.......Boost sucks, Id rather run 14's n/a then mid 14's boosted

Sunday, December 25, 2011 11:39 AM
dude, the Vue would spank your cav without any mods, lol. I've seen you drive, hell, I've been in your cav with you driving. I would annihilate you.

I need a new sig.
Sunday, December 25, 2011 1:55 PM
you've been in old car, with an engine that had bad clutch yada yada ya.....I have fresh clutch, fresh rebuild engine, and a completely different car

Sunday, December 25, 2011 6:27 PM
it's not fresh anymore AJ. and I'm not talking the Sunfire, which, will be back on the road somewhat soon with the CFDF clutch and a few other "goodies" to make it go faster. no boost yet though!

I need a new sig.
Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:51 PM
the 2.2 will never run 14.0 without boost, and my engine still fresh less then 3,000km on it
Saturn Vue AWD SUV 0 to 60 mph and Quarter Mile Times
2002 Saturn Vue AWD 0-60 mph 8.3 Quarter mile 16.6
2004 Saturn Vue AWD 0-60 mph 6.9 Quarter mile 15.3
2008 Saturn Vue XE AWD 0-60 mph 8.3 Quarter mile 16.4
2008 Saturn Vue XR AWD 0-60 mph 7.4 Quarter mile 15.7
hmmmm lets compair, I run 14.0 N/A Vue seems to run 15-16 on the quarter stock, still not a fair race

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search