winter boredome. - Page 25 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredom.
Friday, February 24, 2012 8:12 PM
YUCK!!! lol i might see about trading the cavy off for a 4x4 s10 im just testing the waters right now tho, but i love the gas mileage of the eco tho

Sunday, March 04, 2012 12:49 PM
Wow this thread died out lol,maybe im one of the few still left with a jbody in the area. Might go to pick n pull and try to find my black sunroof headliner, but not sure if going before my trip or after and migt have to start cleaning up the engine bay soon and find someone better with wires to relocated underhood fuse box into the cab and relocate the battery, shes faster now she needs makeover in the engine bay now if i can pull off bringing a set of yota tails.......hmmmmm

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, March 05, 2012 8:30 AM
Brad still has his sunfire too.....

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Monday, March 05, 2012 9:24 PM
My gen 2 is still rotting back in my yard. Thinking about junking it and fixing my buddy's Cougar. It'd be a decent little (well, enormous) cruiser. A custom exhuast and some 5.4 heads and it'd be pretty well good to go.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:26 AM
ok Ill put as only one with J left on the road lmfao, my car sitting in Leduc right now, damn weather

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:04 AM
i still got my car lol i think i seen a 96 with a sunroof black headliner at pnp
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 10:58 PM
I'd get a J if I weren't still playing catch up from a brief stint as a sole earner in the household. I love how cheap they are to mod and run. I'm just tired of looking at that pile of rust. A cleaner, less rusty and problematic gen 3 would be a nice buy If I had more that two dollars to my name right now.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:21 AM
hmmm hope that headliner still there next friday lol cause Ill be going maybe during weekend, then I will see if a few backseats Im looking at will fit in the cavy, but I do wish could relocate the fuse box and battery without lights coming on dash but hard as shes my daily

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:31 PM
Hey fellow Calgarians do you know where a person can go auto crossing in the city and surrounding area?

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:38 PM
AJ wrote:I do wish could relocate the fuse box and battery without lights coming on dash but hard as shes my daily

you can do that easily....

I need a new sig.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:41 AM
Then do it for me lol,whenn i did it last time had abs light come on either then that worked fine

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:01 PM
a few of us should get together and do this Mod, it would make it easier and we could all get to know each other. what do you guys think? Obviously some time in the summer unless somebody has access to a shop. let me know what you think AJ and Bad.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:48 PM
AJ B wrote:Then do it for me lol,whenn i did it last time had abs light come on either then that worked fine

Not happening. learn how to wire stuff properly.

I need a new sig.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:48 PM
HAHAHAHA FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:10 PM
you're making me feel sane. stop it.

I need a new sig.
Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:39 PM
Hey if i had hp tuners i wouldnt care lol,anyways get this on headliner for a j, as actually headliner and sunroof assembly at pick and pull of well maybe ill just dye it lol, those greedy crooks

Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:37 PM
Lol, it's not that difficult to do.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:41 PM
AJ B wrote:Hey if i had hp tuners i wouldnt care lol,anyways get this on headliner for a j, as actually headliner and sunroof assembly at pick and pull of well maybe ill just dye it lol, those greedy crooks

for as much crap as you talk and tuning and master j body n/a god youd think you had hp tuners already. also, the headliner/visors and such from a wrecker are cheap got a charcoal setup for $80 in mint condition, if thats too $$$$ might have to rethink your hobby.

if youre looking for a tan headlinder/visors for a cavy in great shape, i got my stock stuff hanging out in the basement

Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:07 PM
This one was far from mint, and i have the tan setup thats what im trying to get rid of i miss my all black setup, and i would have hp tuners but some things come up as priority over the car sadly,and they were trying to sell it as complete sunroof which i have no need for just the black material, oh well maybe karbashers better as i dont want the motor, bracket or any of that stuff why pay if your just going to toss out?its just like when they tried making brad pay for 2 heads when he picked up the cam towers, those morons know nothing, no wonder people complain, im just not sure why price made that big of a jump since the last setup i picked up.hell i HAD a big list of things i was going to get there, oh well....

Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:31 PM
ONE WORD

Picknpull.........

they will definitely have one. Maybe I could hook you up with one.

Friday, March 23, 2012 8:29 AM
AJ B wrote:This one was far from mint, and i have the tan setup thats what im trying to get rid of i miss my all black setup, and i would have hp tuners but some things come up as priority over the car sadly,and they were trying to sell it as complete sunroof which i have no need for just the black material, oh well maybe karbashers better as i dont want the motor, bracket or any of that stuff why pay if your just going to toss out?its just like when they tried making brad pay for 2 heads when he picked up the cam towers, those morons know nothing, no wonder people complain, im just not sure why price made that big of a jump since the last setup i picked up.hell i HAD a big list of things i was going to get there, oh well....

Just get yourself some 3m spray glue, some black material and re do your headliner. Prob cost you about 30 bucks in material and then just some time. Another easy project. I would have thought you would have HP tuners by now as well. How are you tuning and getting these 14 sec passes n/a with no HP tuners? Some of these mods you keep asking about are about as hard as changing a starter.

Friday, March 23, 2012 10:28 PM
While we're on the subject, where does one find that spray glue? I have my own projects I want to do with some of that.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, March 23, 2012 11:24 PM
Tony T Crams wrote:While we're on the subject, where does one find that spray glue? I have my own projects I want to do with some of that.

If Kris is talkin' about that 3M Super 77 spray adhesive, you can get it at Canadian Tire. It's amazing stuff. About to redo my headliner next weekend as well.

Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:10 AM
Yes, I'd used the 90 though not the 77. I think the only place I found the 90 was Gregg distributors.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/3M-Super-77/Super77/SprayAdhesive/Product-Information/?PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE204A00000000_assetType=MMM_Article&PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE 204A00000000_assetId=1114284885132&PC_7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE204A00000000_univid=1114284885132

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:13 AM

Sunday, March 25, 2012 9:00 AM
I have a guy in vancity, and my cousin tunes when he is in town lol, so no real need, and i would never touch a tune lol, last thing i need to do i screw it up. And the touching up to make a car look better is no much of a thing with me i can clean just not make pretty lol,but this car going slowly and working on now mess ups i dont wamt it to look like the last car, still gotta get w41 cams though lol, ho just doesnt cut it lmfao

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search