**Summer Boredom** - Page 4 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:42 AM
~NiKki~ wrote:
Ouch how did you manage a axe falling on your shoulder??

I was working at Canadian Tire, and they used to hang their axes, hammers and a few other heavy objects on peg board and cheap metal hangers that hold about 7 products. If someone hung too many axes/hammers/what have you, they would break loose and fall. I was talking to a customer and one of the racks beside me was filled out with them, and someone bumped the end with a cart, and it dropped on my shoulder.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:14 PM
NY Tort Scam wrote:
~NiKki~ wrote:
Ouch how did you manage a axe falling on your shoulder??

I was working at Canadian Tire, and they used to hang their axes, hammers and a few other heavy objects on peg board and cheap metal hangers that hold about 7 products. If someone hung too many axes/hammers/what have you, they would break loose and fall. I was talking to a customer and one of the racks beside me was filled out with them, and someone bumped the end with a cart, and it dropped on my shoulder.

awesome! bet they don't hang them anymore haha that sucks tho man

Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:09 PM
all stores still do. . . .

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:43 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:

OMG SO CLOSE TO BEING FINISHED!!!

Cant wait!

how you gonna tune it, you s/c vs me on low boost

Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:44 PM
And that's what gets accomplished when someone says "the corporation is looking into it". Seriously the worst company I'd ever worked for. Burger King treated me better.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, June 05, 2010 4:12 PM
Got my dash pad in! wondering if I should do the steering wheel tonight gunna do the gauges for sure.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:48 PM
No one answered my question for earlier...

is anyone still interested in a meet on the August 27-28 weekend in etown??

I should have a new hood and bumper due to me hitting a deer on sunday tee hee might get them to toss some evil eyes in there haha

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:39 PM
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:17 PM
Ouch. As for the meet, I doubt I could. We're saving to drive to Ontario in the fall, and we're doing a trip to Dawson Creek in July to see 3 Doors Down (my wife won tickets off the radio). Between those two I doubt I could spend the money to make it there, back and feed us along the way.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:15 PM
probably able to make a trip but all depends

Friday, June 11, 2010 12:36 PM
NY Tort Scam wrote:Ouch. As for the meet, I doubt I could. We're saving to drive to Ontario in the fall, and we're doing a trip to Dawson Creek in July to see 3 Doors Down (my wife won tickets off the radio). Between those two I doubt I could spend the money to make it there, back and feed us along the way.

I keep looking around town for a red corolla with no badges but i never see you haha now my car is really easy to spot with all the damage
3 Door down should be a good show! Yea now that I have some stuff to pay for...i'm not gonna make as many trips away from work this summer as i wanted to...stupid me breaking everything lol i flipped my quad first ride of the season had to pay 350 to get it fixed then the deer...not having a good month lol but what can you do
That would be sweet if we could at least get a couple guys together there has to be way more etown and calgary j-bodies cuz every time i go down that way i see so many j-bodies all pimped out or very clean looking...

Friday, June 11, 2010 11:45 PM
You can find mine parked out at London Drugs most weekdays. I like to park by the side near the by pass. I'm ordering yellow fogs for it soon, partly to make me able to see better in winter, and partly because they look good on red 9th gens.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, June 14, 2010 11:46 AM
hey if anyone has a lead on a silver trunk lid with NO spoiler please let me know,
Monday, June 14, 2010 12:12 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:hey if anyone has a lead on a silver trunk lid with NO spoiler please let me know,

Yea i wish.... im just going to get tho one i have sitting in my shed painted and shaved eventually gonna get my car fixed first but if i come across anything will let you know even tho im in grande prairie lol

Monday, June 14, 2010 1:37 PM
yeah im trying to avoid wasting my time shaving the spoiler holes and repaint if i can get one without for way cheaper than shaving and repainting, but please let me know if there is anything kicking around there
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:46 PM
w00t w00t got the rear bumper installed and the sides, removed the spoiler also, now i need a 2" drop and hopefully i can afford that 02LS lip that scott has

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:58 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:w00t w00t got the rear bumper installed and the sides, removed the spoiler also, now i need a 2" drop and hopefully i can afford that 02LS lip that scott has

loves it!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:31 PM
I hate you for that rear bumper. . .

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:47 PM
You NEED the front bumper. Looks out of place without it. Also, does the driver's side door not fit right, or is it just a bad angle? Just looks like there may be a bit of a gap there. Looks great otherwise!

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:53 PM
http://www.grandeprairieonline.com/Classifieds/ViewAd.asp?ID=86915

^^^ Sunfire GT Hood - $100. not my ad.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 6:13 AM
the drivers door sags a little from the hinge, but they are starting to rust on the bottom so i found replacement doors, and yeah the front lip is a must now lol, and im going to order some toyo cavy headlights since there is a wicked deal i can get

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:02 PM
NY Tort Scam wrote:http://www.grandeprairieonline.com/Classifieds/ViewAd.asp?ID=86915

^^^ Sunfire GT Hood - $100. not my ad.

way too effing high priced for a STOCK hood. I wonder how much she would ask for a SE hood?

Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:55 AM
I was told $290 for a stock Beretta hood. I'd say $100 isn't too bad up here in wallet rape land.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, June 17, 2010 5:53 PM
considering I sold my evil-eye hood for $75. that's bloody expensive. . .

Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:36 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:considering I sold my evil-eye hood for $75. that's bloody expensive. . .

you sold it for $75!! bastard lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search