**Summer Boredom** - Page 6 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Friday, June 25, 2010 10:44 PM
Rear window sticker, those rims and tear graphics ruin that car. I guess it's no worse than the gold Civic in town. Apparently driven by one of my customers, but I don't know who.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:27 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:Rear window sticker, those rims and tear graphics ruin that car. I guess it's no worse than the gold Civic in town. Apparently driven by one of my customers, but I don't know who.

haha Gold Civic...his name is Hawkin He works at totem. My boi's mom is Dating his dad...it used to be owned by a girl in etown that worked at a body shop and the gold is supposedly "limeted edition" but it def looks like a girls car still

Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:29 AM
yea the rims are really gross if they were black it would be so much better! i just was going through the pics on my computer and i stumbled across thm and thought i would share

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:38 AM
I remember a Kia Rio back home that had the same colour gold now that I think about it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:12 PM

Monday, June 28, 2010 12:08 AM
Badass! What did the whole job set you back?

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, June 28, 2010 12:56 AM
you got the spearhead and the pontiac shaved but why not the ugly amber things that look like you just painted silver!?

Other than that it looks pretty sharp, front 3/4 pics?

Anyways what do you guys think I should go for since my gt rims with there current tires are on there last few months

Im personally feelin the darker blue rims myself although I might see what a nice solid orange would be like

also I think im gonna slap my z skirts on soon... scared to see whats underneath

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Monday, June 28, 2010 6:52 AM
Ty Petersen wrote:you got the spearhead and the pontiac shaved but why not the ugly amber things that look like you just painted silver!?

Yea i was going to but technically they are marker lights so they are supposed to be thre but i tried to get some clear ones and they didn't fit so i need to get another set but everywhere on ebay there are 20 bucks but 50 bucks to ship it... so i'm i was waiting lol yea it looks like ass though but meh

ill get some more pics up this weekend i have to adjust the hood a bit and ill be putting in my hids and a few little things i need to get a floor jack so i can put in my prothane engine mounts too. and need to save up for some struts cuz i have the springs now just have to get struts...

thats a big wing/spoiler on your car tho don't kno if im feeling it...wat color accent did you do on your interior? i would color match as best as possible or i would do them the same color as your car or a gunmetal color would look sweet don't do the crazy color trend....so wierd thats just my opinion

Monday, June 28, 2010 7:01 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:Badass! What did the whole job set you back?

stupid Grande Prairie about $630 which isn't too bad, they shaved the pontiac and arrowhead welded in the evil eyesand painted everything and blending the fenders (thats what they are doing this morning) I went to pick it up on friday and the insurance adjuster didn't include blending of the fenders so it was a totally different shade so they said if i left it till monday they would blend the fenders for free

Monday, June 28, 2010 9:02 AM
looks good Nikki. too bad you removed the arrow on an already crappy bumper

and Ty, go black. just black. match it to your filler thing on the trunk and the black in the front bumper.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, June 28, 2010 9:14 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:looks good Nikki. too bad you removed the arrow on an already crappy bumper

and Ty, go black. just black. match it to your filler thing on the trunk and the black in the front bumper.

I removed the pontiac too and i like the look of the bumper it looks happy! when i get a lip on it, it will look better.

BEFORE:

NOW:

Monday, June 28, 2010 4:05 PM
I would have left the arrow,

Monday, June 28, 2010 4:07 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I would have left the arrow,

lol i actually didn't ask them to shave the arrow but i came to look at it when it was done and it was shaved i was like sweet!! lol i kinda wish i would have done the sidemarkers now but o well

Monday, June 28, 2010 7:22 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:you got the spearhead and the pontiac shaved but why not the ugly amber things that look like you just painted silver!?

Anyways what do you guys think I should go for since my gt rims with there current tires are on there last few months

Im personally feelin the darker blue rims myself although I might see what a nice solid orange would be like

also I think im gonna slap my z skirts on soon... scared to see whats underneath

oh god put the car out of its misery

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, June 28, 2010 10:15 PM
that's what I was thinking about yours AJ.

Monday, June 28, 2010 10:34 PM
So I almost bought a Golf GTi today. I hadn't been owing so much on the Corolla, I'd still be driving around until I ran out of gas. I was actually laughing to myself in the car while I was test driving it (which the sales manager let me do solo, which is quite rare, apparently). I've never had that much fun in a car. It really defines "fun to drive". It's not some boring econobox with a meaty engine and bigger wheels, it's actually a well thought out, planted, savage little monster. And the best part? People treat a GTi on the road like their best friend. I got let into every clogged lane I needed, honked at, and even a thumbs up from a guy in a Civic.

But they wanted $20,900 for it, and it was the same age as the Corolla. On top of that, it had triple the mileage.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:47 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:that's what I was thinking about yours AJ.

lol anyways dont worry lotta haters on the wing and the black stripe and the decals and the gt rims and all that. The wing is stayin, but most everything else is gonna be gone in spring '11. Rib kit is going out for a z24 kit I picked up ages ago, black stripe will get replaced with a cf panel from rk sport, ss hood is going (cmon aj, buy the damn thing already lol jk) for a cf evo or invader, and the gt rims will probably be put to winter duties and be replaced with ?????.

Also will be ordering some new mounts for the engine and tranny, smaller blower pulley, ZZP Heat Exchanger, LD9 header, kyb struts, rk strut bars, eibach sway bars, and probably some other little things over the coming winter months...

I still dont think AJ has a chance if he is gonna run all motor... Might have to have a throw down when both cars are done

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:13 PM

Ha ha!

I'm gonna peel off all my side window decals this weekend and install my 8000K hids maybe get some time of grill going since the insurance guy didn't include new ones in his quote so now i have a shiny car with cracked grills so i didn't bother putting them back in... i was thinking mesh?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:03 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:

lol anyways dont worry lotta haters on the wing and the black stripe and the decals and the gt rims and all that. The wing is stayin, but most everything else is gonna be gone in spring '11. Rib kit is going out for a z24 kit I picked up ages ago, black stripe will get replaced with a cf panel from rk sport, ss hood is going (cmon aj, buy the damn thing already lol jk) for a cf evo or invader, and the gt rims will probably be put to winter duties and be replaced with ?????.

Also will be ordering some new mounts for the engine and tranny, smaller blower pulley, ZZP Heat Exchanger, LD9 header, kyb struts, rk strut bars, eibach sway bars, and probably some other little things over the coming winter months...

I still dont think AJ has a chance if he is gonna run all motor... Might have to have a throw down when both cars are done

please tell me you meant LE5 header. . . .

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:38 PM
Canadians.....

American in here.....

That is all.....

Peace.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:45 PM
ummm have you seen what us LD9 n/a guys are doing? lol, only way you would beat me is with charger and the bottle lol, but if you want I can get a bottle also lol, afterall I can get them cheaper then most people, and Brad my car not bad just needs paint, but I am focusing on more important crap right now

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:14 PM
Mike wrote:Canadians.....

American in here.....

That is all.....

Peace.

I know you miss me in AG, but GTFO.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:19 PM
I do.....

But I'm all up in Canadia now.......

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:08 AM
Mike wrote:I do.....

But I'm all up in Canadia now.......

Canadian's Rock it soo much better haha JK
what are you doing in here!

whats the easiest way to put in engine mounts?? Floor jack? i would really like to get those in finally

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:59 PM
floor jack will be your friend. bottom mount will be a bitch though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search