**Summer Boredom** - Page 15 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:37 PM
dumbass, I'm in town. where you get the out of town thing from? I just don't have a freaking car at the moment. but really, I don't care that I don't have one. haven't needed it. too expensive having one too.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:12 AM
when you went to GTA, didn't know you were back yet.WHy you want to get me my harness?lol, the car isn't going anywhere anytime soon without one

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Sunday, May 15, 2011 4:38 PM
neither is mine without a clutch.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:34 AM
what could i sell a 2000 2.4 and getrag 5spd with 266 on the odo for? engine is still running good and such just needs typical stuff for an engine with 266 lol, not sure on the entire history of it but i got it with 233 and i maintain my vehicles really well and the last 30k were perfect only thing that let me down was the roll pin at the shifter at the trans lol. im prob doing an eco swap soon so just wondering what to sell the rolling subframe for, thanks.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:51 AM
if no engine or tranny you would MAYBE get $500 or less if lucky, complete car they are only selling between $1000-$2000 depending on the shape and the records you kept, heck I can get one right now, in really good shape and lower km on the odo, for about $1300, so depends on when you sell, how you sell, and if you find some dumb kid to buy it, all 3 of my z24 I got for under $1400, Ive had 2001, 1992 and my current 1999, all had less km then that AND complete.

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:56 AM
I sold my sunfire a couple weekends ago for $3000 with rims and stereo (minus sub and jl 1000/v2) 216 XXX K
which is sweet got some new parts to pimp out my new 300

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:30 AM
oh im talking about dropping the sub frame and selling just the motor and tranny im keeping the car, i was thinking around $400-500.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:18 PM
hmmmm z24.......you could send your harness my way

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:49 PM
theres harnesses here in the wreckers in red deer, bunch of cavy/fires

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:07 PM
I sold my 2.4 L for $800 delivered just out of town! But mine was in super condition. I still have a getrag tranny floating around... 3.4 swap is almost done! =D

Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:50 PM
well I just found out, if replacing harness on the car it HAS to be 99 only, 96-98 one harness, 99 another style, and 2000-02 is another damn, anyone want to go shopping for me?

Friday, May 20, 2011 8:46 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:I sold my sunfire a couple weekends ago for $3000 with rims and stereo (minus sub and jl 1000/v2) 216 XXX K
which is sweet got some new parts to pimp out my new 300

Ya...I love the new pimpin headlights you bought Nikki!!

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Friday, May 20, 2011 8:48 AM
I bought a set of 7" round projector headlights and a 6000K HID kit for my '69 chevy pickup ($400)

Made a world of a difference in looks/lighting!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:46 PM
-sunnirae- wrote:I sold my 2.4 L for $800 delivered just out of town! But mine was in super condition. I still have a getrag tranny floating around... 3.4 swap is almost done! =D

you're alive?!?!?!?!?

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:32 PM
My Gen 2 hasn't sold so I'm keeping it as a parts car for when I find a Z in good shape. Also might apply at Honda tomorrow for a sales job. I like my current job, but I'd like selling cars more, and I'd be paid better.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, May 26, 2011 8:46 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:
-sunnirae- wrote:I sold my 2.4 L for $800 delivered just out of town! But mine was in super condition. I still have a getrag tranny floating around... 3.4 swap is almost done! =D

you're alive?!?!?!?!?

Of course I'm alive! LOL! Why wouldn't I be?! I just wish my car was fully alive. =[ In due time, in due time! I'd like to get into Majestics next year! =D

Sunday, May 29, 2011 7:29 PM
-sunnirae- wrote:
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:

you're alive?!?!?!?!?

Of course I'm alive! LOL! Why wouldn't I be?! I just wish my car was fully alive. =[ In due time, in due time! I'd like to get into Majestics next year! =D

Hadn't heard anything from you in who knows how long, lol.

Sunday, May 29, 2011 11:58 PM
I thought I lost my life's work today. All because of a power switch connector.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:42 PM
OMG! My 3.4 is installed and working! My car is so sexxi now!!! =D

Saturday, June 18, 2011 10:24 PM
I got my old Beretta back! Its getting the engine, wheels, brakes and suspension parts from the cav within the next couple weeks. And probably the hood latch. It goes need a couple interior trim pieces to be complete though.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:00 PM
anyone going to pick n pull soon?

Sunday, June 26, 2011 9:14 AM
5 days of nothing? you guys suck.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:18 AM
I've been too broke and busy to even think about my car. It needs a hood, all the latching, about 6 interior pieces, and a lot of cleaning.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, June 27, 2011 11:01 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:5 days of nothing? you guys suck.

Lol well i've done stuff to my car but its no longer a sunfire haha
my new 300 hits 142.5 db's on a term lab tho

Might be coming up to e-town this week to do some shopping but it will only be for one night if we even do go.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:10 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:Might be coming up to e-town this week to do some shopping but it will only be for one night if we even do go.

If you do...gimme a shout...its been a while!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search