who here... - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
who here...
Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:56 PM
other than Scott, still has a J even?

I need a new sig.

Re: who here...
Monday, October 22, 2012 8:38 PM
might keep it going for a little bit and turn it into a drag car over the winter see what happens

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:27 PM
do it!!!!

I need a new sig.
Monday, October 29, 2012 4:13 PM
do it!

Kinda wish I woulda kept mine but eh, I got two projects on the go as is

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 6:54 AM
I'm here but cavy off the road

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, November 12, 2012 11:14 AM
dont have mine anymore. drive a piece of crap 91 sonoma......

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:42 PM
is it bad that nothing in here surprises me? AJ still having his, Scott finally turning it into a drag monster, Ty's is gone, Cul's is gone, Garret got rid of his for his truck ages ago, mine got stolen from where it was parked with both ins and police doing nothing about it.

Cul, why are you in the Sono?

I need a new sig.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:47 AM
Hey mine getting redone again, not sure transmission or engine yet, as I bought a truck so will see which one gets love this winter I need to go to Edmonton for a transmission though for the truck

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:27 PM
Brad (ceyenne red beast) wrote:is it bad that nothing in here surprises me? AJ still having his, Scott finally turning it into a drag monster, Ty's is gone, Cul's is gone, Garret got rid of his for his truck ages ago, mine got stolen from where it was parked with both ins and police doing nothing about it.

i dont know if im going to go drag car route, i have the jeep and i want to continue on with it, ive had lots of fun with the cavy and learned lots and shocked even more with it. probably just unload it come summer as i dont have time to drive it and my jeep in the summer and dont need to see it not be appreciated. cavy will help the jeep accomplish things the cavy would never be able to ............ like run 9's on street tires

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:32 AM
Brad (ceyenne red beast) wrote:....Garret got rid of his for his truck ages ago....

Ya, back in January of this year.....and ive had more fun with my truck going off-roading!

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:36 AM
Still got mine. Won't part with it. Love having the 3400 in it - turbo & appearance is next on the list! <3

Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:36 PM
Brad (ceyenne red beast) wrote:is it bad that nothing in here surprises me? AJ still having his, Scott finally turning it into a drag monster, Ty's is gone, Cul's is gone, Garret got rid of his for his truck ages ago, mine got stolen from where it was parked with both ins and police doing nothing about it.

I'm in the sonoma cause I went home for a bit and my brother decided to rear end someone with it. bent the radiator support so I just got my moneys worth out of it. bought a winter beater and now I'm saving for something just don't know what yet. Id like to get back into a j-body.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search