**Summer Boredom** - Page 7 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:17 PM
~NiKki~ wrote:
Mike wrote:I do.....

But I'm all up in Canadia now.......

Canadian's Rock it soo much better haha JK
what are you doing in here!

whats the easiest way to put in engine mounts?? Floor jack? i would really like to get those in finally

engine mounts are 3- 6 minutes job for both of them hehehe

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Friday, July 02, 2010 3:52 PM
AJ B wrote:
~NiKki~ wrote:
Mike wrote:I do.....

But I'm all up in Canadia now.......

Canadian's Rock it soo much better haha JK
what are you doing in here!

whats the easiest way to put in engine mounts?? Floor jack? i would really like to get those in finally

engine mounts are 3- 6 minutes job for both of them hehehe

do them for me then

Friday, July 02, 2010 4:10 PM
bring here lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, July 02, 2010 4:21 PM
AJ B wrote:bring here lol

august??

Sunday, July 04, 2010 3:38 PM
I will see if can get my hoist that day lol, impact guns are my friends, unless I move

Monday, July 05, 2010 10:11 AM
AJ B wrote:I will see if can get my hoist that day lol, impact guns are my friends, unless I move

it doesn't matter i'll get them done eventually lol

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:46 PM
I almost bought a new grille and muffler, then my washing machine died. FML.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:39 PM
polished up my intake pipe today, and put on one of my million stickers, hahahahah.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:04 PM
well looks like I may have taken out a rod...........

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:52 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:I almost bought a new grille and muffler, then my washing machine died. FML.

i know that feeling lol only i was going to get a Tattoo then my dishwasher crapped out lol

AJ B wrote:well looks like I may have taken out a rod...........

ruh-roh

Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:polished up my intake pipe today, and put on one of my million stickers, hahahahah.

Nice nice... i'm thinking about doing a SMALL sticker-ed panel around my W7 when i do my amp rack and trunk clean up still undecided... ill prob just go on the hunt for stickers in blue black and silver instead of having all the crazy colors that people are doing on the .org or i might do my radiator cover in crazy colors cuz i have a whole bunch of stickers laying around my house...

still have to put pics up of my new HIDS and Hood i will get on that this weekend might take it out to the river for some nice pics or some other nice scenery if i can find some lol supposed to be Plus 33 on sunday SO EXCITED! shotty river party!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:28 PM
I'm heading down to the river here sometime soon to take some pics. AMAZING biking trails that are somewhat car accessible, lol.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:50 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I'm heading down to the river here sometime soon to take some pics. AMAZING biking trails that are somewhat car accessible, lol.

Nice i have to wash my car might do it in the drive way tonight might even get a wax too! and i can work on my tan at the same time lol

Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:13 PM
I already gots me a nice tan. whole way up both arms. I love working outdoors.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:51 PM
I meandered around a comfortably air conditioned pharmacy for 8 and a half hours today. i was cool and comfortable, even in long sleeves all day. I love working indoors.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, July 09, 2010 8:03 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:I meandered around a comfortably air conditioned pharmacy for 8 and a half hours today. i was cool and comfortable, even in long sleeves all day. I love working indoors.

Red-Line has A/C as well its awesome but sometimes its a little too cold haha

Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:19 PM
well good news.....No dead rod , seems AJ is better then a license tech lmfao, it was a lifter tick, but repaired and gone YAY!!!, now I realised I should not be so mean to Ty so much lol, but he could just put that hood on my car hehe since in the market for another change soon, and if weather ever smartens up I wil have a front lip going on, so work in progress, too much going on at one time.....Maybe I should start doing one thing at a time lol

Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:42 AM
3 Doors Down tomorrow!

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:46 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:3 Doors Down tomorrow!

in dawson?? that will be a decent concert where ever it is. i was gonna go to summer slam this year but there are no good bands...and i can hear it right from my house lol

Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:03 PM
Yes, the EnCana Events Centre.

No good bands? Come on now, Big Sugar! Otherwise I agree with you. What ditch did we dig Barney Bentall out of? And Trooper? Seriously? Most of it will be guys in their 40s with ED and a Harley (They go hand in hand. Trust me on this.) trying to relive their high school experience. Not the best way to get that oh so easy to sell to target market of 18-34 out there.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, July 11, 2010 6:58 PM
Well, the concert was cancelled. How did they let us know? A sign on the door of the EnCana Events Centre. In Dawson.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, July 12, 2010 10:39 AM
NY Tort Scam wrote:Well, the concert was cancelled. How did they let us know? A sign on the door of the EnCana Events Centre. In Dawson.

what a bunch of retards eh?? that sucks man that you drove an hour to find out there was no concert you gonna get your money back?

Monday, July 12, 2010 9:34 PM
AJ B wrote:well good news.....No dead rod , seems AJ is better then a license tech lmfao, it was a lifter tick, but repaired and gone YAY!!!, now I realised I should not be so mean to Ty so much lol, but he could just put that hood on my car hehe since in the market for another change soon, and if weather ever smartens up I wil have a front lip going on, so work in progress, too much going on at one time.....Maybe I should start doing one thing at a time lol

heh, well shoot me an offer on what you want to pay for it since im in the market for an evo hood and some spare change would be good!'

How soon are you going to want it?

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Monday, July 12, 2010 9:42 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:
NY Tort Scam wrote:Well, the concert was cancelled. How did they let us know? A sign on the door of the EnCana Events Centre. In Dawson.

what a bunch of retards eh?? that sucks man that you drove an hour to find out there was no concert you gonna get your money back?

Technically, yes. We won the tickets off 97.7. we did get our VIP points back. All 32,000 of them. I tried to convince my wife to pay them back by ordering 64 air fresheners, but she wouldn't go for it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:40 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:
AJ B wrote:well good news.....No dead rod , seems AJ is better then a license tech lmfao, it was a lifter tick, but repaired and gone YAY!!!, now I realised I should not be so mean to Ty so much lol, but he could just put that hood on my car hehe since in the market for another change soon, and if weather ever smartens up I wil have a front lip going on, so work in progress, too much going on at one time.....Maybe I should start doing one thing at a time lol

heh, well shoot me an offer on what you want to pay for it since im in the market for an evo hood and some spare change would be good!'

How soon are you going to want it?

Depends how much you let it go for lol

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:50 PM
well we can have ty running his s/c, aj running n/a, and i will run my turbo setup on low boost

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search