00-02 Streetfire Kite, 17" MR7's 4 sale (Regina). - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
00-02 Streetfire Kite, 17" MR7's 4 sale (Regina).
Friday, August 19, 2005 6:12 PM
Just bought a house and getting married in October, lifes changing and its time to move on. Had the kit and rims on the car since May '03.

For sale:

00-02 Sunfire GT StreetFire Kit (1 Front, 2 sides, 1 back bumper).
White currently, front bumper will need to be re-painted. Bought from Streetforce, perfect fitment, polyurathane.
Asking $1000 for the kit, obo.

17" Montegi MR7's - Silver. Wraped in (Like new) Kumho Ecsta Supra's 215/45R17 with about 10km on them(No burn outs, nicely driven).
Rims are in good shape, a few minor scrapes, but nothing blatently obvious.
Asking $1100 for all 4 Rims/Tires. obo.

If you want both ill give them to you for $2000, obo. (Cost me more then that for just the kit and paint *cries*)

Currently in Regina, pick-up more then likly required, cash on pick-up, or certified cheque. Shoot me an e-mail if your interested and ill get back to you asap.
email: elyas111@hotmail.com.

(Signature pic taken before I put the rims on, Ya, its an old pic =))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate my car...

Re: 00-02 Streetfire Kite, 17" MR7's 4 sale (Regina).
Friday, August 19, 2005 6:14 PM
*sigh* no edit button?. I meant *KIT* in the title, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate my car...

Sunday, August 21, 2005 2:59 AM
if i find a cheap sunfire i may purchase it of you, i jst need to find one for less than 2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:52 PM
it's a nice car that u have in regina.. i've seen it many times.. belive i talked to you once or twice before.. good luck with the sale.

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Monday, September 12, 2005 9:48 PM
hey phail, very very interested in the kit
was sondering if you could get me a shipping quote or let me know sizing and weights and i will get quotes for shipping htis kit
thanks
Broda

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search