is it work it? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
is it work it?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:49 PM
i got a 01 black sunfire, is it worth to spend the money on a j body or to get a different car, people often get made fun of for driving one but i like my car what you think

Re: is it work it?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:09 PM
Now I dont mean to sound like a dick but, if you're worried about what other people think when you're driving your car then theres something wrong. Its your car, you decide whether or not you spend money on it.

Personally, I like my Cavalier, i've spent time and effort doing all the mods to it. It may be me but just working on a car, let alone it being mine is pure satisfaction. So basically, I cant really answer your question since everyone is different. If you have the money to spend thenok, if not then obviously don't.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:54 PM
i know what you mean, i like my car too and im done school in a month and will really like to start working on it, i know what your saying and @!#$ everyone i like it
Friday, May 19, 2006 10:58 AM
yea as long as you like that's all that matters, I used to get hasseled by a lot of people for driving half sunfire half cavalier and now no one bugs me.. Just do things as you like, and as long as you like it who cares. Just dont be a dick around other people for what they do or what they drive. IFyou don't want people hatin on you, dont hate on other people is the best way to go.

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Friday, May 19, 2006 3:46 PM
^^^ Exactly, very true. I must admit, I sometimes hate on other people but I do it when they cant hear and/or see me or in the privacy of my own home .

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:25 PM
I guess I can only say what the others have already said. It's your car and only you can make the decision whether or not you want to sink money into it. I love my Cavalier and am hoping to start modding it soon, and I really don't care what people think of my car, they're not the ones driving it, so they have no right to say anything.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:59 AM
...Ahh.. J-bodies....

get ready to rooot for the underdog....

love it.. love it..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search