Anyone Know Of An HP Tuners Equipped Shop In Southern Alberta? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Know Of An HP Tuners Equipped Shop In Southern Alberta?
Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:21 PM
Thanks for any info on this.

Re: Anyone Know Of An HP Tuners Equipped Shop In Southern Alberta?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:24 PM
might be out of your way but i go to Campbell Automotive in Edmonton for my tuning with Nolen and he does a very good job.. He has tuned my twin charged car, my dads 87 GNX and my sisters s/c'ed cavy.. and now is building my dad a new engine for the Gnx.. here is the link to his site if your intrested..

Campbell Automotive

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:21 AM
Cool, thanks man, much appreciated. Yeah, it's a little out of the way, but I do have a bunch of friends up there that I should have probably visited about a year ago anyhow, so a trip is about due.

(SIDE NOTE: I thought the mythical "twin charged" was busted up, but, I just checked your posts and noticed that it now lives. I might have to pop up there sometime and have a look at the build

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:26 AM
I guess I have another question for you:

The water/meth injection that you're using, is that the kit from Campbell? I'm going to assume "yes" as on the product page it list's numbers for an '87 GNX, which I will assume is your dad's (oh yes, I have mad detective skills). If so, do you know how much they charge for a basic kit (just the kit, no install). Thanks again.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:35 PM
HELFENBEIN wrote:I guess I have another question for you:

The water/meth injection that you're using, is that the kit from Campbell? I'm going to assume "yes" as on the product page it list's numbers for an '87 GNX, which I will assume is your dad's (oh yes, I have mad detective skills). If so, do you know how much they charge for a basic kit (just the kit, no install). Thanks again.

no the kit i have is my own kit i put together.. from SMC i think they were called, but they went under i believe... take a look at cooling mist i think it is... or ask nolen at campbell automotive about it but im not sure what price they go for... but it is very use full... cools things down HUGE! depending on how much alcohol content there is... i run pure methanol only since my dad gets like 5 barrels of it at a time for his cars too...
and yea that would be our GNX posted on there

and yea i got the Twin charged up and going again in a new car... still needs tuning but it runs...

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search