LF: Roommate or 2 in Country hills (Calgary, AB) - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LF: Roommate or 2 in Country hills (Calgary, AB)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:42 PM
Hey, I am looking for a roommate possibly 2 in a fully furnished house. I have 1 room available now and a roommate moving out in about a month. The kitchen is very large and sometimes we have house BBQ and drinking nights.

A little bit about the house, there are 2 professionals living in the house who work on shift work. We have a very large double car garage with all the tools, including engine hoist. We spend most our time in the garage, getting our cars ready for this coming spring, or watching UFC on HD. We like our house pretty clean and if people are working the next day we keep it quiet so they can sleep. Lots of parking up front for a summer and/or winter car, never have to fight for parking. About a 2 minute walk to the BRT 301 and you can be downtown in less than 25minutes in rushhour.

If you are or know somebody interested in coming by and taking a look at the place, just PM me and we can exchange details and you can come by and take a look.

We are looking to get $550 including utilities, heated garage space to work on your vehicle (with tools), 2 full bathrooms, plenty of parking, and a comfortable environment.

-Garrett

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Re: LF: Roommate or 2 in Country hills (Calgary, AB)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:46 PM
Included is Highspeed Wireless internet, HD Dish FTA, Bell HD with great programming, Front load clothes washer, dryer, Dishwasher, and if we every fix the hot tub, that too, lol.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search