should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies - Page 6 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies
Sunday, September 06, 2009 9:07 PM
ya and its too riced out lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Sunday, September 06, 2009 11:22 PM
AJ B wrote:ya and its too riced out lol

Until you've seen it inside and out, you have no idea how bad it is.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, September 07, 2009 8:33 AM
lol, thanks for warning I will be in GP to pik my son up every second weekend lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, September 07, 2009 10:03 PM
hes a nice guy lol i met him at drag wars haha but he was also entering in the "sound warz" and i gave him some ideas to get more db's (spray foaming trunk etc) and hes like i dont want to weigh it down more its already heavy enough with the "wing" im like ditch the wing then ahha...hes got two type r's 12's and he beat me by 00.1 Db but i have one 12 love it

but yea goin to calgary this weekend to check out a db comp and visit some of the family
might stop in etown to see if i can get a 04 dashpad

Monday, September 07, 2009 10:41 PM
oh, I didn't see any at the yard btw.

Monday, September 07, 2009 11:24 PM
~NiKki~ wrote:hes a nice guy lol i met him at drag wars haha but he was also entering in the "sound warz" and i gave him some ideas to get more db's (spray foaming trunk etc) and hes like i dont want to weigh it down more its already heavy enough with the "wing" im like ditch the wing then ahha...hes got two type r's 12's and he beat me by 00.1 Db but i have one 12 love it

but yea goin to calgary this weekend to check out a db comp and visit some of the family

Did he take the advice from you to toss the wing? He didn't seem too keen on it when I told him the same. He's a nice enough guy, but man, that car is straight out of the ricer stereotype handbook.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:23 AM
C. Stormy Tan wrote:
~NiKki~ wrote:hes a nice guy lol i met him at drag wars haha but he was also entering in the "sound warz" and i gave him some ideas to get more db's (spray foaming trunk etc) and hes like i dont want to weigh it down more its already heavy enough with the "wing" im like ditch the wing then ahha...hes got two type r's 12's and he beat me by 00.1 Db but i have one 12 love it

Did he take the advice from you to toss the wing? He didn't seem too keen on it when I told him the same. He's a nice enough guy, but man, that car is straight out of the ricer stereotype handbook.

Yea he kinda laughed it off, he said he paid like 120 for it *ouch* but yea I definitely say NO to the wing lol

Brad: thanx for looking though hopefully i can get the dashpad from this one guy that wont email me back lol but planning on getting one this weekend so i can put my chrome bezel in lol (sounds gay but i think it will look good around my gauges)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe a photoshoot?? in etown? just tossin the idea out there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:27 AM
4-door life! hahaha, sure, I think we could get a few others out for it too. AJ and possibly Brian.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 10:32 AM
WOOT WOOT lol ya just let me know

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:28 AM
might be able to but this friday Im going to get my lil man up in gp, starting to not like all the km Im putting on my z

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:09 PM
You're not liking the KM's....

I hate to know how much farther I can go without replacing the damned engine/tranny mounts. One of the damn struts that I got over the weekend is a dud, bad mount/knuckle that is causing a creeking sound in the rear passenger side. So much work to be done, so little money to do the work.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:21 PM
Im in southern saskchewan carnduff id be willing to travel to the hat if this is gonna go down
Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:40 PM
im probably stopping in etown on Saturday cuz i'm gonna go to IKEA!! woot woot! soo excited and possibly pick up a 03-05 dash pad and the air ducts from a wrecker there so my car is gonna be packed full! lol good thing i was able to cram my JL HO box in the trunk (that was alot of effort all by myself haha)
i guess i will send you guys a facebook message when im stopping in etown (either saturday or monday)

Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:55 PM
I have Monday off!!!!

but Saturday on the other hand. . . . I close

Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:08 PM
well we are coming through on monday...cuz then i get to dawdle at ikea if we go on sat it will be rushed and you all know you can't rush a gurl when it comes to shopping hahha i will send u a message on facebook on monday when we are getting close to etown

Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:34 PM
so looks like maybe Monday?

Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:14 PM
yea monday
we are going to the pick npull in etown got a couple things at this one in calgary
i found a green cavy with the crazy greenish aqua interior so wierd lol
didnt find my dashpad so hopefully i can find on in etown but yea i will post on here on monday when i get in to etown and send a facebook message

Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:16 PM
yea monday
we are going to the pick npull in etown got a couple things at this one in calgary
i found a green cavy with the crazy greenish aqua interior so wierd lol
didnt find my dashpad so hopefully i can find on in etown but yea i will post on here on monday when i get in to etown and send a facebook message

Monday, September 14, 2009 10:22 AM
I think the newest J's I saw in the PnP here are from 2000. I've yet to see anything newer in that lot.
Monday, September 14, 2009 11:50 AM
dammit Brian! there was an 03 cav, but it was gone in barely a day, hahahah.

Monday, September 14, 2009 9:31 PM
A shame. I like the instrument cluster on the '03's.

Monday, September 21, 2009 4:24 PM
oi. anything gunna happen? it's cooling down out here again finally.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:10 PM
I'll be in Edmonton October 17-19. We'll probably get there in the late afternoon/early evening on the 17th, unless my wife decides to leave right after work (3:30 am), but I doubt she will.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search