should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies - Page 2 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies
Monday, May 25, 2009 2:47 PM
You got another one in Calgary

Monday, June 01, 2009 9:29 PM
any of you guys go to the meets at united cycle in Edmonton, I'd love to see more j's besides me and BRad

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:50 AM
AJ B wrote:Danton some of us to old for parties lol, and I know girls, but then again, wouldn't be there for the girls lol, colin fill out your profile so we can see wat you have, and its not who has fastest or whatever, its just the love for the cars, Me and Brad sometimes meet up in edmonton at the car meets every saturday so we dont worry lol

haha just throwing in some idea's. sylvans in the middle of edmonton and calgary, easy to get to, it would be a awesome to see a pile of jbodies here. never have seen it yet.
Theres LAFNGAS and a few others in reddeer i know who would love to join in.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:29 PM
LAFNGAS I havent seen on here in a while lol, maybe he got a gf to whip him into shape lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:02 PM
Im in Calgary but id love to meet up with some of you western Canadians.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 5:25 PM
well I may know of a place we can park our cars, theres a completely empty parking lot that I got the ok to use here in Leduc, if ok with everyone, theres stores and fast-food places here, and we would be about 10-15 minutes away from the race track here, any opinions?

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:16 PM
I'm game depending on the date set

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:09 AM
if everyone would tell me when available that would help lol, so far I know a parkinglot in Leduc for metting but not sure about red deer LAFNGAS, would be best to contact to see if anything there

Thursday, June 04, 2009 12:09 PM
I'd be game for leduc.

I am kinda in the middle of getting ready to swap my ecotec in and put some z24 bumpers on.
Maybe we can shoot for near the end of june or beginning of july just so everyone can book time off or tell the g.f./wife

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:31 PM
lol, ya dont want the guys to get into trouble lol, a happy wife is a happy life lol

Sunday, June 07, 2009 1:58 AM
Heh, well looks like I will be runnin under ecotec power tommorow

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...

Monday, June 15, 2009 8:29 PM
effin eh.

need some J-body showings at UC more often.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:40 AM
so we gonna set a date or what?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:23 AM
I vote either the first or third weekend in July.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:05 PM
i'd say third weekend of july. Gives me time to make my car look a lil nicer!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:53 PM
you should see mine! BAHAHAHAH. such a POS. or, as I like to say, POJ.

AJ's isn't the prettiest either.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:56 AM
I'm from the Edmonton (Meadows) area. My license plate is a little distinctive, it starts with "1"

I gotta work on my "piece". Need some 6x9's for the rear as one of the two is blown, brake work, spark wires... too much to list.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:48 PM
nice, I'm in the Mount Pleasant (or something like that) area. right near South Common. Mine is very noticeable with the Ontario plates still on it.

you should come out to the UC meets some time.

Friday, June 19, 2009 12:03 PM
So when is the next UC meet?
Friday, June 19, 2009 4:55 PM
I'll be there tonight sometime.

it happens every friday night.

Friday, June 19, 2009 7:05 PM
Well, I'm sitting at UC right now.

Friday, June 19, 2009 7:16 PM
I'll be there shortly.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:59 PM
That was definitely an interesting meet. The guy with the LS1 modded FC was kick-ass.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:41 PM
I agree with Ty... we need time to tell our bf's bye for a while lol

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:01 PM
I will be there this friday for sure, I was getting the little one in grande prairie, but the beast should be there since looks like Im looking into few more toys.....Brad eat your heart out, since after all you still slower then me lol........Im going to be that much closer to PJ lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search