jbods in saskatoon - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbods in saskatoon
Saturday, November 25, 2006 11:00 PM
just woundering if any of you guys are for saskatoon

Re: jbods in saskatoon
Friday, December 01, 2006 8:39 PM
believe it or not but the is someone from martensville. i see from your profile. i have a 98 sf gt completly stock{its actually my winter car) i have a bright yellow 79 formula firebird with a 455 big block in it. in january it will be two years i have been on this site. where are you located.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:15 PM
I was in saskatoon and will be back in a few months. I drive an 03 Cav, it's Garnet Red or Maroon, lol. It has 02 z24 rims, ractive muffler. Here's a good site to go to for local j-bods. http://www.saskgmperformance.org
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:37 PM
@!#$ saskatoon... never take a Jbody there... the civic drivers like to run you off the road (R.I.P. tc sunfire )..... ahah jk saskatoon is probably my fav place to go in the summer i dont live there but all of august i am there every year... gota love 8th street, although i was cut short this year from a nice drunk driver... any way im done with my ramble

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Sunday, December 24, 2006 3:51 PM
Yeah I believe I read your post about the drunk driver hitting your 'fire. 8th St. is a lot of fun on warm summer nights, especially fridays and saturdays. Anyways, if you're ever in s'toon with your sunfire if it's repaired, I'd love to see it.
Monday, January 15, 2007 11:27 PM
Tiesun wrote:Yeah I believe I read your post about the drunk driver hitting your 'fire. 8th St. is a lot of fun on warm summer nights, especially fridays and saturdays. Anyways, if you're ever in s'toon with your sunfire if it's repaired, I'd love to see it.

yea 8th and mckurture (sp?) right by the 7-11 with the spiffy car wash kind of at the end of 8th..... definatly a fun road to be on though had lots of races still alot of people not expecting a sunfire to be half quick...

any way i might be out there this year with the new project but this project is alot faster then the blue sunfire

silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:21 AM
Lol, should get your dad's Z06 down here, haha, that'd be pure insanity.
Sunday, February 04, 2007 6:06 PM
Tiesun wrote:Lol, should get your dad's Z06 down here, haha, that'd be pure insanity.

ahah not a chance of that happening... i asked him but he wont he has no reason to he said

Monday, February 12, 2007 3:15 AM
What about your ride, will you be down this summer to cruise 8th?
Monday, February 12, 2007 4:32 PM
Tiesun wrote:What about your ride, will you be down this summer to cruise 8th?

umm probably not... broke up with the gf ... so i too got no reason to be there now....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search