parting out Blue 2001 Sunfire.. all OEM and koni shocks/GC coilovers - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parting out Blue 2001 Sunfire.. all OEM and koni shocks/GC coilovers
Friday, June 15, 2007 12:06 PM
Well im looking to part out all the OEM stuff thats left on my car... no performance parts are left on it... it is only OEM stuff if your looking for something let me know... the interior was in VERY!!! good shape, car only had 50,000kms on it and i was the original owner... let me know what your looking for...

Also i have my Koni Yellow shocks with Ground Control coilovers for sale... you will need to buy 1 Koni front shock though as it was very slightly bent from the crash (thats where i was hit) ... and then cut up your OEM shock.. (very easy.. 1 cut and 1 hole to drill) and you can just copy the passenger side one as to where the cut has to be...
shoot me an offer and we can go from there.. they were $1300cdn brand new 2 years ago... and i only had the car lowered 1.25" all around...

or if you would like... you can take the entire car + shocks (still on it any way) for $700 OBO (engine and trany not included) also you would need your own wheels to put on it to take it away as i only had after market wheels with the car from the dealer ship, never got the oem ones.... (Calgary people would know about this, a dealer in town put RK lip kits and aftermarket wheels on a few Sunfires hence me not having the OEM ones) and i use the aftermarket ones now for my winter wheels

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno

Re: parting out Blue 2001 Sunfire.. all OEM and koni shocks/GC coilovers
Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:16 PM
damn i wanted the wheels but oh well, or complete car with motor. hows the new project?

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Monday, June 18, 2007 12:40 AM
stock gt wrote:damn i wanted the wheels but oh well, or complete car with motor. hows the new project?

lol sorry no can do... i like to have nicer wheels still for winter driving so i couldnt let them go... and i think it was you that wanted the RK lip? that to is being used for my winter front bumper so i dont screw up my new one...

its all done as of 3:30 today (sunday).... went quick too... friday at 3:00pm the engine was in and ready to start and found out my throw out bearing and clutch master cyl. were broken... so by 6:30pm that night the engine was out and trany was off... and my 3:30pm sunday every thing was back in and car was running.. would have been sooner if i didnt have to run all over the city for parts

all it needs now is the new exhaust and body kit put on along with the new suspension... just in time for yet another trip to saskatoon ... even though it will be almost 1 yr exactly when i was hit out there...

which reminds me... 3" exhaust with cut out also for sale...

silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
Monday, June 18, 2007 4:13 PM
are you coming for cruse night again?

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:42 PM
nope... ill be out there july 11th to the 24th or some thing like that... ill be in california for cruz week

Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:29 PM
im intrested in the ground controls..but only them..how much?
Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:43 PM
ok i got some new prices for the shocks/ coilovers

$590 CDN for the coilovers + shocks
$290 CDN for just the coilovers
$300 CDN for just the shocks

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:19 PM
hey man how much for the struts in us funds and shipping...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search