Any J-Body Members From Lethbridge/Medicine Hat/Calgary Area? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any J-Body Members From Lethbridge/Medicine Hat/Calgary Area?
Monday, July 02, 2007 10:31 PM
Hey to everyone,

Just curious as to who else is out there from this area...? (I'm currently located in Lethbridge)

Re: Any J-Body Members From Lethbridge/Medicine Hat/Calgary Area?
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:10 PM
hotwheelz.ca
jspeed.ca
Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:46 PM
Actually a better site would probably be jbodyalberta.com, even though a lot of the members dont own jbodies anymore they still hang around and are fun people to chat with. There's still some members with jbodies though. Oh and i'm in Calgary but I dont own a Jbody anymore, lol.

Monday, July 16, 2007 6:53 PM
im from cgy and also visit jspeed.ca
allways good to see more canadians

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:23 PM
Hey neb,

Yeah, I checked out the two listed sites before, and then again lately, and it's cool that it's Canadian-based, but there's just so more "action" going on on JBO. But, I'm definitely going to make an effort to check them out more often. I was just kind of looking for local J guys/gals as I grew up at the drag races and with that crowd, so I don't really know too many people runnin' sport compacts, imports, etc. (though there were two Hondas there last weekend, two, stock, Hondas...).

Maybe you know the answer to my other regional question, that being, are there any shops up in Cow Town that are equipped with HP Tuners? If you ever hear of any, please let me know. It was just recently that a shop here in Lethbridge got a wheel/chasis dyno, so I'm hopping someone up there has, and has had for awhile, an HP Tuners setup.

Later

Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:14 PM
as for jspeed they just changed over the site eo its bean slow for the last month or so. i tend to drift through both sites. annyway i dont know of anny shops here with hp tuners, but i also havent looked lol (still n/a). i may head down to race city one of these weekends, i went a few times last year and had fun. id love to tear apart a stock honda but i allways get matched up against faster cars...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search