tinting in calgary? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tinting in calgary?
Friday, August 15, 2008 12:31 PM
I searched and all i found was the edmonton thread, which doesn't help me much, i'm not adding a full tank of gas to my budget to get there and back haha

What shops did your tinting? is it quality and would you recommend it?
Are there any I should steer the hell clear of?

Re: tinting in calgary?
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:30 AM
DONT go to the car salon. i heard it was good from a friend of mine who drives a civic, he had no probs.
but when i went there i made an appointment for 9:00 AM and when i dropped my car off, they said it
would be done in about 3-4 hours. so i go back after 3 1/2 hours and they say it'll be done in another hour
they were "running slow" that day. So i leave thinking that it would be ready for sure in one more hour
thats four and a half right? NOPE. i went back and said my car should be done. it was now almost 2 in the
afternoon. they said to come back around 4. I said this is BS how much of it is done. they dick around in the
back a bit and finally admit that they hadnt even touched it in the now five hours that it was there. SICK!
so i demanded my car and keys back. Both times they stalled was the manager hoping to get one window
done so that id be stuck-no way to run a business, so Stay the friggin hell away from that shop
THE CAR SALON is a POS, needless to say i gave that friend with the civic a kick in the teeth for recommending it

Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:19 PM
Yes. there is a glass shop off edmonton trail right across the alley from Fountain tire.... they do great work there.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:23 AM
go to malcolms tinting in edmonton, GREAT work and GREAT people to deal with

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:55 PM
And to think that AJ got nailed for having tint.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search