should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies
Monday, February 16, 2009 7:54 PM
I think one day should have a get together and travel to cities where they dont like our j-bodies which seems like lots out there lol, and we have some pretty good j's out here

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:07 PM
where abouts are ya? I'm moving out to Medicine hat pretty soon myself.

Monday, March 23, 2009 8:22 PM
im in red deer

Monday, March 23, 2009 11:46 PM
I'm now in Edmonton.

possibly going to Calgary every other weekend or so.

Monday, March 30, 2009 8:07 PM
well so far 3 people, how many more can we get?

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:23 PM
I am in calgary, I know a few guys who might be in.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:46 PM
depends where it is I'd be in for the drive from SK

Saturday, April 04, 2009 12:36 PM
Im not sure where to do it yet, but Im sure something on this side of the country would be great seeing as how all the gatherings, and bashes seem to be on the east side. Im sure we can figure something Joey, since your closer to edmonton area then Calgary lol, and Mike we have to figure out where a good place would be that wouldn't cause to much trouble lol, Brad how are things going? havent heard much from you since you moved here

Saturday, April 04, 2009 5:45 PM
im in the middle of everyone really lol

Monday, April 06, 2009 1:56 PM
things are going good now. still trying to find a job though. but a few places are getting back to me about interviews and stuff. so that's good so far.

I'm just south of Whyte Ave.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:14 AM
nice I'm just south of edmonton about 15 minutes lol, I only know few places we can all gather at but depends how much attention we want to bring to us lol

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 9:51 AM
supposedly, cops are cool with people using the west-ed mall parking lots. just as long as we don't do anything stupid. least, that's what some of the performance shops I've been to have told me, lol.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 5:13 PM
ya and summer times on fridays we go to the United cycle on calgary trail, once we find out how many want to meet we can deside where and when lol

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 1:41 PM
I think that's within walking distance from me, lol.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:08 PM
we should get together for photoshoot or something lol

Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:00 PM
wait untill I get my car looking a bit better, lol.

does no-one check the J-bodyalberta page?

I tried to sign up a few days ago and nothing since then. . .

Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:19 PM
Im from Edmonton...well Sherwood Park...Id be interested in a J-Body meet

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:20 PM
lol...or ill bring my fully restored '69 chevy...

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Friday, April 10, 2009 8:56 PM
look what I started Brad lol, I think there are more of us out there lol, we have time to figure it out peoples input would be nice, as I still have body work to do lol

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:30 AM
im in sylvan lake alberta.

i think a summer meet here would be good, cruise mainstreet..lots of girls on the beach. lots of night parties. could be a good time.

Friday, May 15, 2009 6:08 PM
Im from med hat havent done much with my car but gonna start this year

Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:12 PM
Danton some of us to old for parties lol, and I know girls, but then again, wouldn't be there for the girls lol, colin fill out your profile so we can see wat you have, and its not who has fastest or whatever, its just the love for the cars, Me and Brad sometimes meet up in edmonton at the car meets every saturday so we dont worry lol

Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:04 AM
Any plans yet?

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:09 PM
not yet so far just trying to see how many guys in edmonton area to start, and spread from there, its hard because alberta jbody site is not allowing members right now I guess, so far just me and Brad go to them

Monday, May 25, 2009 2:19 PM
Okay cool, im just about ready to swap in an ecotec (just gotta find the time now) and I'd like to get out for a cruise. I wanna stop off at the jbody farm outside of Sherwood park to get a few parts soon so I will be heading up there after my swap. Maybe we can organize a mountain run or somethin one day

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search