may 14th, Texas J body chilli cook off. - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: may 14th, Texas J body chilli cook off.
Friday, November 19, 2004 7:59 PM
Hey theres a show at the ski ranch in NEw Braunfuls sometime before heatwave. I havnt heard dates yet. I think it would be awsome to plan it for that weekend. If not. I will still be attending that show. <br>

I am all that is man

Saturday, November 20, 2004 7:04 AM
yeah man that might be better a BBQ and a Show , mmm sounds like were cooking. could ya find out the dates or do you know the name of the show? <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 7:06 AM
the cook-out is may 14 and heatwave is what end of july?! maybe this show is in june. not sure if i can do all three but ill try. cook-out and heatwave are in the books. dallas j's making this many trips what about sa/hou guys up for dallas?

Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:28 AM
Count me in <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:55 AM
where u from Jerry?
and william: esb was not talikng about heatwave. he was talking about another car show that might be around the 14th thats actually held in New Braunfels. or at least thats how i read it. <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 12:40 PM
rapfiend03 wrote:where u from Jerry?
and william: esb was not talikng about heatwave. he was talking about another car show that might be around the 14th thats actually held in New Braunfels. or at least thats how i read it.

Im in houston, Mine is the white Z24

<br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 12:48 PM
nice luvin the rims ya have....are the other 3 on the org? and are u bringing them to the BBQ? <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 1:46 PM
I dropped all of those cavies in that pic.
THe white 4 door just last night. <br>

I am all that is man

Saturday, November 20, 2004 1:48 PM
i want my cav dropped.... <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:00 PM
i wish i could afford a drop. (damn me and my perfectionist a$$ for wanting struts and springs at the same time.) <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 3:14 PM
Perfectionest? Nah...you just want it done right. Boy do i wish i did it right...LoL

Dropping a car on (NEW) OEM struts (lil bit better than oem/Gabrial VST's) was great the first 6 months....now its back to normal, eh

I need some konis! <br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 3:24 PM
Im not sure if the others can make it out, but they will be informed.

ESB is the man

<br>

Saturday, November 20, 2004 5:56 PM
so probably 4-6 from dallas for sure.
<br>

Check Out My Domain Page!!!!
Saturday, November 20, 2004 9:03 PM
well guys like i said before i'm up for it just let me know when it is i,i have pics of my car i just don't know how to post them on the org....any body want to do it for me?????

well
laters........... <br>

silversuperman09
Sunday, November 21, 2004 1:18 AM
wickedhawk@msn.com send them there and ill do it for you <br>

Sunday, November 21, 2004 1:18 AM
Why I do believe I would be more than happy to come, even though it's 400 miles away from Lubbock. But that's OK. From here to Lufkin (my hometown) is like 8 hours. From here to San Antonio should be 5-6, depending on how fast I drive.

I don't have a J-Body of course, but I did make quite an arrival last year and even won best showcar in my class (if you remember my car, kudos to you). <br>

Sunday, November 21, 2004 2:31 PM
what kind of car do u have? <br>

Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:25 PM
Yea what happend to ur sunfire Kyle?
<br>

Check Out My Domain Page!!!!
Sunday, November 21, 2004 10:57 PM
Eh, a couple months after I moved to Lubbock, some stupid @!#$ thought it would be fun to floor it across three lanes of one of the busiest roads here to try to get across to the other side and save some time. Needless to say, I was driving along and she was going 15-20 mph and nailed my rear bumper passenger side, taking the whole bumper clean off. It spun me around twice and I nailed this pretty good sized sidewalk which bent my rear passenger tire inwards, busting the axle.

Other damages: rear quarter panel demolished, airbags deployed so the windshield shattered, both window pillars busted outwards and sunroof busted out because of body flex. Most of the damage wasn't from her hitting me, it was mostly from her spinning me and me hitting the sidewalk. Oh well, after about a month of phone tag, insurance finally paid off my car and I found an Oldsmobile Alero program car for $9,500 with 10,000 miles on it, full power, keyless entry, spoiler, warranty, much more room and the Ecotec engine, etc. It was a good deal if you ask me, since I'm a college student I have more stuff to worry about now than making my car look good. <br>

Monday, November 22, 2004 7:58 AM
hay wicked i sent u the pics of my car i will try to get more,hopefully by the end of the week i can have i running again....

laters <br>

silversuperman09
Monday, November 22, 2004 8:38 AM
HEY WICKED I'LL BE SENDING YOU SOME PICS ALSO. THANKS FOR HELPING OUT.

Monday, November 22, 2004 11:15 AM
photobucket.com guys free image hosting. <br>

Monday, November 22, 2004 11:18 AM
if ESB goes i will most likly tag along. also my j-body doesnt move and most likly never move again, unless its pushed. i will come up in my accord, so no hatin. <br>

Monday, November 22, 2004 12:32 PM
thats cool moleman the more the merrier. and dualife aleros are pretty awesome. they got nice trunk space. but remember this is a j-body meet so yeah uh i just wanted to make that point. yea bye. <br>

Monday, November 22, 2004 1:27 PM
Well if moleman comes, I might not come, we'll probably fight. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search