TEXAS HEAT WAVE - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: TEXAS HEAT WAVE
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:30 PM
I used to stay at the Host hotel and had to get it like 5 months in advance.
BUt the party got just way to damn crazzy. SO I just hang out and leave now before people start throwing everything in sight into the pool.

Moleman and I are staying at his brothers house. FREE!!!!!!!! SO we will be there THursday threw Monday.

I am all that is man

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:49 PM
well damn....william what is the name of the hotel u stayed at last time?? I want to get reservations there or wherever you guys are staying.

Later
David

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:33 PM
well no ones really talking it up from here much! 95% sure im going. hoping to go to both the bash and heatwave. depends on work. im going to split vacation time up if they let me, but worse case scernero is one or the other which will then come down to money. from what i remember its right there be what seemed to be a major highway exchange.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:12 PM
Texas Heat Wave -Austin
16th ANNUAL JULY 22rd - 24th , 2005 Pre-Registration Fee: $35.00 Gate Registration Fee: $45.00 Club discount rate, TEN or more PRE-ENTRIES $30.00. Last day to pre-enter JULY 10,2005 These prices include TWO weekend bands. Weekend passes this year will be $30.00 per person at the gate. The Custom Sounds Texas Heat Wave 15th annual custom Truck and Car Show will be held at the Travis County Expo center in Austin Texas. For the 15th consecutive Year the event will be covered by Import Tuner, Street Truck, Truckin', Mini Truckin', Sport Truck, Tail Gate, Street Customs and many other national Magazines. THW is also a SEMA member since 1999. The Custom Sounds Texas Heat Wave offers enjoyment for all and plenty of hot show competition with over 150 classes the Custom Sounds Texas Heat Wave is open to all makes and models. Over 400 awards, cash prizes will be presented to the participants through out the weekend. The First 100 pre entries will receive on free event T-Shirt, and the first 300 participants through the gate will receive a goodie bag and a dash plaque. Pre entries of $35.00 will be taken until July 10, 2005. The gate entry fee will be $45.00. Other show competition includes and USACi sanctioned Triple Point Regional Car Audio Competition with class from pro to the beginners. Also Hydraulic, Burnout, Tough Truck, Golf Car Wheelie Races (new this year), Bikini Contest plus a Model car show and much more. Gates open at 7:00 am Friday the 23rd. There will be no registration on Sunday July 25th. For more information please call or write to us at 512-252-0283 or write to Texas Heat Wave, P.O. Box 2177 Pflugerville, TX 78691 or online at texasheatwaveshow.com In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants, participants, and spectators, by the execution of this entry form, release and discharge the Texas Heat Wave, Heat Wave Inc. or anyone associated with Texas Heat Wave custom truck and car show of and from any and all know and unknown damages, injuries, losses judgments and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by any entrants to his/her property. Further, each entrant expressly agrees to indemnify all of the foregoing entries, firms, persons, bodies, and sponsors of and from and all liability occasioned or resulting from the conduct of entrants or any participant assisting or cooperating with entrant under the direction or control of entrant. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEKEND! Time Friday Saturday Sunday 7:00 A.M. Gates Open : 1)Registration 2)Classification 3)Clean Your Ride Gates Open : 1)Registration 2)Classification 3)Park for Judging 8:00 A.M. Scavenger Hunt Begins Gates Open : Please try go park in your same spot. If you have not been judged you must go to the Sunday Judging Area. 9:00 A.M. Judging begins , Fish Camp Gates Open To Public , USACi Car Audio Competition , Car Audio Installer Challenge continues 10:00 A.M. Car Audio Registration USACi Car Audio Competition 10:30 A.M. United Free Style Stunt Team Volleyball Begins 10:45 A.M. Launch Burnout Competition 11:00 A.M. Gates open to public Volleyball Begins Launch Burnout Competition 12:00 P.M. Show is open to public, this is primarily a set up day , Fish Camp United Free Style Stunt Team Monster Patrol Truck 12:45 P.M. Stationary Burn Out 1:00 P.M. Hydraulic Contest !!! 1:45 P.M. Monster Patrol Truck 2:00 P.M. Freeze-N-Squeeze 2:30 P.M. Truck-O-War BIKINI CONTEST 3:30 P.M. United Free Style Stunt Team 4:00 P.M. Lowest Truck Competition 5:00 P.M. Awards Presentation : Have a Safe Trip Home!!! 5:30 P.M. Neon Contest 8:00 P.M. Show Closed for the Day 9:00 P.M. After Hours Party at Paradox 11:00 P.M. Pardox after show party begins - before 11, free cover with THW Wristband 12:00 A.M. Wet T-Shirt Contest at Paradox in Austin *PLEASE NOTE* SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER (W/VALID ID) TO ENTER PARADOX AND IF YOU NEED MORE INFO YOU CAN CHECK ON THE WEBSITE JUST CLICK CUSTOM SOUNDS TEXAS HEATWAVE SHOW! www.texasheatwaveshow.com

just reminding anyone of the info. im taking vacation for that weekend, prolly wont make it to the bash though.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:14 PM
this is the biggest event in texas and well covered by the mags, if you get my drift!! would love to see a big j turnout on this, esp those who were interested in entering the meltdown show this coming weekend. this will make up for it BIG time. good price for the whole weekend!!!

1. william

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:06 PM
?? what the hell is going on? who all is going now?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:11 PM
30% chance of rain all weekend..might change tho

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:30 PM
umm the heatwave is in july?!?!?!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:12 PM
see the cool thing is, if I go to Heatwave I have a place to stay for free.... I dont want to but I can hahaha inlaws
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:27 PM
heatwave isnt the show going on this weekend?

Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:53 AM
No that's Meltdown. This one's not till june in Austin. The 21st of this may, Import and Domestic Showoff in FTW.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:13 AM
Texas Heat Wave -Austin
16th ANNUAL JULY 22rd - 24th , 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY 21ST is the BIG hooters ft worth show $30 to enter and its JUDGED. with over 60 classes. check the topic for more info

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this weekend is just the cookout NO SHOW unless you wanna go later to it .

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:41 PM
Dont you falkers ruin my post.

Dont mess with the HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!

I am all that is man

Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:03 PM
hey im the one that keeps bringing it up from the dead.............................

Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:03 PM
and again....................

i just asked off for the weekend for the THW. ill head out there thurs after work and be there fri-sun. eric i need to get plans to hook up w/yall fri morning to go to the show. do you know who/how many PLAN to show????

1. esb
2. moleman
3. william

Monday, May 30, 2005 10:54 AM
yea im gunna be there for sure....me and several of my friends are coming for the entire weekend.

Later
David

Monday, May 30, 2005 1:24 PM
RIght now I dont know my exact plan.
I do know that im not staying with Moleman and he may not be going.
I am staying downtown a couple blocks off 6th street at the Hampton hotel.

And Honestly. If I dont get my bumper and sideskirt painted I may not be showing. I dont want to show looking crappy.

I just spent the last 4 days in New Bruanfels blowing money and getting highly waisted. so I need to gather my funds and see how its looking for paint in the next month.

I am all that is man

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:48 PM
well hurry and get them painted

i was hoping to show with yall but i guess we can all roll there for the show each day as a back up plan.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:12 AM
Texas Heat Wave -Austin
16th ANNUAL JULY 22rd - 24th

Last day to pre-enter JULY 10,2005:
Pre-Registration Fee: $35.00 Gate Registration Fee: $45.00prices include TWO weekend bands

Weekend passes this year will be $30.00 per person at the gate.

eric and any-others ill have that weekend off. id like to still show but if no on-else is id like to hook up with yall. maybe Fri go tub'n that afternoon and meet up each morning to roll to the show then to eat and club at night or whatever else.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:40 PM
Well Im IM stuck between a rock and a Party place.

Ive got two hotel rooms to pic from. One two blocks off 6th street. and One at the host hotel for the show. The host hotel is a party all night all over the complex.

I dont know what to do yet. Eather way I'll be drunk.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:33 PM
wouldnt know you any other way....

i need to get your number again if you want to put it here or email it to me.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:50 PM
BEER!!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:28 PM
^^^^^^^ me and the friends will def have some of that flowing haha.......

my girl is off for heat wave so i am 100%going to be there

later
david

Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:49 PM
you said that for the meet too. (you knew i was gonna pull your leg)

going to be with the same ones? you gonna hang with us j's? i have the weekend off, and at least one j from here is planning on going.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:35 PM
what time is everyone leaving?? are you gonna be heading out on thurs. night?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search