Oklahoma meet date/Ideas - Page 6 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Oklahoma meet date/Ideas
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:36 PM
ya im wantin to do another meet soon on a weekend

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:46 PM
im thinkin on the next meet to get everyones number who wants to go, meet up probably at the same place then meet up ..and like go eat and get to know everyone..then maybe hit the valley and chill up there....it'd probably be in March...let me know if you guyz wanna try to meet up again and we can start tossin up ideas and dates

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:53 PM
Quote:

meet up probably at the same place then meet up

^^^ I'm confused.... Ah well, I get your point. I don't know if I'd be able to make another weekend meet. Too many people at work complained about who they had to work with while I was gone. So whenever we get one set I'll try to be there.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:05 PM
that is cool with me, i don't get too much internet access anymore but i should have my internet running in my home soon, but i am down for a meet, just let me know when and where.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:27 PM
k i think i have a solution for you james..i have spring break on March 14th-18th...if on one of those days you can make it that'd be cool..it doesnt even have to be durin the day it can be durin the evening..cuz i still have to work (3-6)..only thing is if anyone else could make any of those dayz..
Sam its cool if your not gettin much internet access just leave your number or somethin and when we get a date i can call you couple dayz earlier that way you kno if you can make it or not.
ya james that post i wrote was a lil bit repedetive sorry bout that
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:52 PM
My spring break's the same week as yours. I'm only off work on Mon. and Tues. though unless I trade off. You got my number if you wanna talk. We're supposed to be moving sometime soon though (out to Joy of all places) but I'm not sure when that's going to happen. Maybe if we get some people we can actually do something. I just ordered my vert. doors and depending on when I get them I'll either put them on with my sis or we could all help out when we meet up.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:28 PM
ya man that soundz cool...so did you definitly wanna try to do somethin on one of the dayz your off work on the evenings?...that way i can start askin everybody else what soundz good...ya ill be sure to give you a call sometime
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:03 PM
Sure. The 14 or 15th will work for me. We just gonne meet back up at Crossroads or we gonne have a vote? I'll let my sis know in case she wants to come. I'm not sure when my hinges'll get here but it should be within 2 weeks or so. Depending on when I get them and how anxious I am to get them on I might just do them with my sis. So what do you think?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:59 PM
ya that soundz cool (bout the hinges). um...let me ask how many people could sho up on the 14 or 15th..i definitley wanna try to do it again at crossroadz cuz i dont like drivin far with my car. it'd probably be in the evening after work...which might be 6 or earlier..then we could find somethin to do depending if the valley is open or what not...you think i should start a new forum topic so everyone would go there or stay here?
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:52 PM
Start a new one since it's a different meet. Then everyone would know what we're talking about and maybe they'll try and show up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search