Lake Charles area - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lake Charles area
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:40 PM
Im new to j-body. org and i was wondering if there is anyone from around the Lake Charles area.

Re: Lake Charles area
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:58 AM
Yeah, I'm from around Lake Charles and I work and go to college in Lake Charles also.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:00 AM
Oh, sorry it says in my registry that I am from Lake Charles when I am actually about 25-30 miles southeast of it.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:26 PM
i live in lake charles ... we should meet up and ride sometime
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:51 PM
Sure thing. Do you go to Sowela? I see a de-badged cavy there with a ram-air hood. Right now my car is in the body shop getting a dent fixed, I should have it back by either friday or early next week.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:28 AM
hey I'm not form lake Charles but i have fam. that lives there i thinking about going there not this weekend but next weekend i finally got finished with the outside of my car and my cousin has been begging me to see it. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some j-bodys from around there. ya ll let me know some thing maybe we can meet up
Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:07 AM
That might work out perfectly, my girlfriend and her friend are going shopping out of town so I can try and request off. I'll have to let you know later tonight or possible tomorrow.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:46 PM
Yep, I'm gonna be off that weekend, so let me know if you wanna meet up sometime.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:39 PM
i go to McNeese and i go out and cruise ryan st. on the weekends..... should come out and join.
Friday, March 04, 2005 4:47 AM
Ok, cool. I get off work at 2pm on Saturday. Are you one of the cars that parks near the Blockbuster late in the evenings? I might not have my car this weekend though I haven't heard from the body shop yet.

Friday, March 04, 2005 8:13 AM
cool deal i talked to my cuz last night and he said that it's all good for next weekend me and a couple of my boys will probally head up there Friday afternoon ya'll shoot me an e-mail with a way i can get a hold of ya'll guys but i wont be hard to spot just look for a bright @$$ orange 2nd gen cavy with bmw e-36 headlights

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:13 AM
hey man i park at blockbuster.... you might see some off the wall cars there, but to the side you will see my white cavy with a body kit and, a green del sol.... just pull in my name is Jonathan....... later on at night we actually have nice cars that come out and do a little racing...... hope to see yall there
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:14 AM
i will get there about 8:30 and will hang out till 11 and at 11 we go race
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:39 PM
@!#$, wish I would have read this earlier. I just got home from my gfs house. Oh well, maybe some other time. BTW, is the del Sol the one with the green rims? Or is it the one that is owned by Chase? I only saw his car at night so it is either dark green or dark blue. But it has a b16 in it, I've been wanting a rematch against him now that I have new tires.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:22 AM
man Chase.... thats my best friend lol yea the B16a2 hahaha yea man me and him ride together every friday and saturday night ...... by the way i put it on him pretty good last night.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:32 PM
lol, tell him I want a rematch. Were you the z24 he talked about a while back that he got his ass handed to him by? BTW, does your car have the clear turn signals on the mirrors? I'm trying to figure out if I've seen you before. I have off tomorrow afternoon, so if you wanna get together gimme a call on my cell: 802-6713, leave a message if I dont answer, I have some things to do tomorrow so I might not answer right away. Oh, and I checked my work schedule, I am off friday thru sunday. So I'm gonna try and meet up with you one night.

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:22 AM
hey guys I'll be there sat. morning thru sun. afternoon if yall hang out on Ryan st. I'll be able to find yall
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:22 AM
Sure thing, see ya there. BTW James, I sent you an e-mail.

Monday, March 07, 2005 4:36 PM
yea man im the z24 that shocked him lol..... he talked down on my car so much then we raced and beat him 3out of 3..... he felt so shamed, but we are good friends now and basically we run the races in Lc lol

By the way ill give you a call man we can meet up... go ride or something
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:35 PM
Yeah, he didn't think that highly of my car either, but I surprised him. I had already burnt my tires almost bald so I spun through first and second when I raced him and ended up only 1/2 a car or so behind him. I know I could take him if I could learn to launch right.

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:21 PM
what mods do u have done to your car

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:51 AM
Nothing performance wise. I just replaced the stock cd player and speakers. I think I might have a factory freak. Dunno.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:02 AM
hay guys this is what my car looks like so yall know how it is pulling up sat. night
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:43 AM
That is one bad ass car man, gotta love the second gen cavys.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:07 AM
hey man your car looks good.... im impressed! see ya sat.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search