Lake Charles area - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lake Charles area
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:30 AM
hey guys thanx for the complements I've been working on it for over a year and half

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:48 AM
Well worth the wait I'm sure. Can't wait to see it in person.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:50 PM
yall can look at the out side and the engine bay all yall want but don't laugh at the interior b/c its basically got seats carpet and a dashboard in it I'm in the middle of redoing the interior with fiberglass but any way i found out my boy coming with me he has a sunfire all primed up so there will be a couple of out of town j's in town this weekend
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:57 PM
hey man dont worry about the inside lol.... my airbags blew and busted my dash and i still havent fixed it lol
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:35 PM
I have a huge crack on my windshield that I have had since a month after I got the car... too damn broke to fix the damn thing. Anyways, on a side note, have any of you checked out the new Performace place? Auto Xpressions? It is right by Aamco(sp?) Transmissions on Prien Lake. Got some pretty swee rims there.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:55 AM
might have to go check that performace place out sat.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/481000-481999/481603_37.jpg
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:05 AM
Yeah, I used to go to Twisted Offroad, but when that guy said I wouldn't blow my struts by lowering my car 2 inches... I stopped going there. Don't want to go in there NOT knowing about something and get the wrong info.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:56 AM
no actually i didnt even know the place existed lol .... well i will have to ride by and check it out.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:30 AM
They just opened up recently, only reason I knew about it was because the copy center where I work at did the business cards.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:31 PM
oh well thats kool im gonna have to check it out.... well im ready for this weekend im actually ready to see other j bodys come out... that will be kool
Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:33 PM
i t hink we should get together and make a road trip that sonday for the import faceoff..... i have 4 new mods comeing at the beginning of the week i will have them on by then.... i would like to enter my car, but i dont want to go alone

Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:17 PM
When is the import faceoff? This Sunday? And what time would we be returning? I am all for it if we can get back that night. I doubt I will enter my car though.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:26 PM
Oh, I just read that it is on the 20th. I doubt I will be able to go, inventory for my store is that weekend and I am sure I will be working both days.

Friday, March 11, 2005 5:07 PM
thats all good ... are yall goin out tonite and saturday night???
Friday, March 11, 2005 5:11 PM
I am currently in town now. If you want me to meet up give me a call @ 802-6713 and I can meet you somewhere. Or post here, but I'm not sure if I will check this later.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:44 AM
So where exactly are we meeting tonight?

Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:19 PM
ill be at block buster between 9-11 call me at 513-3080.....look for chases green delsol with carbon fiber hood and black wheels, and my white cavy with bodykit!
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:43 AM
hey this is chase.
damn dude i would have went out but i was drunk as @!#$ and couldnt drive. plus i was watching a girl shove a glow stick in her twat so i was pretty occupied. MY BAD, but ya cant blame me, LOL

daily: 99 civic Si
deceased: 95 cavy '00 LD9 auto swap (vandalized)
Monday, March 14, 2005 9:46 AM
sorry james,
just read this and it was too late if i knew yall were comin from beaux bridge i wouldnt have gotten drunk, maybe next time

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:55 AM
hey thats cool Chase I'll be back in a few weekends I'm sure if not yall are more than welcome to come to Lafayette and chill the car scene isn't what it use to be but there is still a few people that ride around but let me tell you we sure have plenty of places to party and have a good time.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:48 AM
we may just come down there one weekend, clubs in lafayette rock. where does the car crowd usually chill??

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:27 AM
hell ya the clubs rock down here. The cars usually hang out on the corner of Johnston and Ambassador Caffery behind the Texas roadhouse
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:34 AM
i used to live behind the acadiana mall like 8 years ago i know the area pretty damn good

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:06 PM
cool
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 5:27 PM
well i think im gonna run my car at the faceoff this sunday......the manifold and TB was successfull, flowmaster 40 series with custom 2.25 is in the morning at 8am , lower motor mount is thursday and msd dis 2 will arrive friday, also gutting from the seats back friday..... hopefully i wont be embarrassed when i race
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search