Lake Charles area - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lake Charles area
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:53 AM
man i wish i could go this weekend but i don't have the extra money to blow but let me know what you run

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:14 AM
How much does it cost to get in and make a run? I will most likely have to work, but if not I might go. Kinda need to get an oil change though... about 7-8k over... I'm too damn broke now.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:19 AM
Cody check out the flyer under the other post it has the prices on it
Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:01 PM
yea man that have different prices, either you race braket or heads up i think i will have to look back at the flyer
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:46 PM
Yeah, I got an email, unfortunately I have to work so I won't be able to go this time. Hopefully soon though. I'd like to take my car to the track before I start to mod it.

Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door.
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:49 AM
hey guys if yall want maybe one weekend we can head down to one of the tracks in baton rouge
Friday, March 18, 2005 6:27 AM
That would be cool, I would have to know at least 2+ weeks in advance to make sure I could have off.

Johnathan, are you heading out to Blockbuster tonight? I get off work at or after 10pm. So if you were heading there I could meet up with you. Let me know.

Friday, March 18, 2005 7:09 AM
well i get off work at 3:30, im going to come home and hook up my msd ignition.... most likely i will end up at blockbuster, prolly around 9 - 930....... hey James thats a good idea, im thinking about next weekend going up and meeting with yall. Chase and I will come.

Fierdon call me when you get off tonite 3375133080
Friday, March 18, 2005 10:11 AM
hey just let me know something like i said if yall want we have plenty of places to crash
Friday, March 18, 2005 10:28 AM
hey Johnathan my dad just called me and said that my intake manifold should be finished today so if yall come down next weekend maybe we can hookem up i want to see what my 2.2 has against an 2.4
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:06 PM
hey James that sounds good .... I always like to race, but i like doing it for fun.... so next saturday chase and I will come down..... do yall have a safe spot to race at?

Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:19 AM
ok me and johnathon hooked up the msd yesterday and the bitch doesnt work. it is fried so we had to put everything back to stock. we did gut the back though

daily: 99 civic Si
deceased: 95 cavy '00 LD9 auto swap (vandalized)
Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:03 PM
That has gotta suck. Johnathan, I gave you a call last night when I got off work and left a message.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:55 PM
Are ya'll going to blockbuster tonight?

Monday, March 21, 2005 4:56 AM
ya i know a few places we can race there is all kinda back around my house and in Lafayette
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:09 PM
i cant go this weekend i just got in wreck........ some @!#$ in a z71 cut me off trying to catch an exit that he missed ran me off into a ditch ... now i have to get a new front bumper and fender..... shatty..... and he just left me there, the dude ran me off the road and kept going, anyways when i get my new bumper and fender in ill be in lafayette.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:59 AM
dude that is screwed up well i guess if you wanted to change your kit now would be a good time to do it lol. You got to just love 4x4 that think they own the road
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:43 AM
yea man i was upset, because i was just getting satified with my car. Well im talking to this guy on jbody rite now and he has the stock z24 bumper with a molded lip... i think im gonna buy it from him.......Hey FIERDON im sorry bout this past weekend man i worked from 10 am to 2 am sat. so i couldnt go out saturday night..... i will prolly be burning my old body kit this weekend tho lol .... might throw a party!!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:08 AM
lol, I'm off saturday, just let me know. You didn't get the lic plate # off that z71? Or at least give a description to the police.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:15 AM
hey whats up guys, i need to check the reigional forums more, im up here at fort polk, is there much of a car scene in lake charles, i go to the scca autocrosses, but hardly see many new faces there

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:32 PM
there is an OK scene.... some saturday nights there are butt loads of cars ... then some there arent @!#$,

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:52 AM
hey Johnathan how messed up is your front bumper
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:03 PM
well a big chunk about 2ft long is missing from my passenger side of the bumper by the head light and then the middle of the bumper is spit in 2 peices... but luckly i found a nice front bumper im about to post the pic of it.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:10 PM
well i cant post it... what is your email
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:38 PM
hey peppers, i noticed in another post you were talking about picking up parts from a junkyard for cheap, where is a cheap junkyard around the lake charels area?....i can't find a good cheap scrapyard for the life of me

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search