South Texas J-Bodies - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South Texas J-Bodies
Thursday, February 10, 2005 11:04 PM
How about making an organization of j-bodies in the south Texas region? Lets say from San Antonio on down. We can have meets every 6 months or so. And when i say organization meaning if your in a car club or something like that, it'll be ok cuz were not a car club were an organization which means you can be in both. We can sport the j-body.org sticker or if you think we should make a different one thats fine also. I'm calling out all the RGV j-bodies to post what they think, and other cities out of the RGV to post also, from San Antonio down.

Re: South Texas J-Bodies
Friday, February 11, 2005 8:00 AM
Rgv guys pretty much need some more organization but theyve been doing a good job posting on here.. I put together our furst meet we would have tones more jsut dont live down there anymore.

San Antonio does have one already for more info visit SA JBodies

Friday, February 11, 2005 10:54 AM
how did u do it.....theres only about 4 j bodies that post from the rgv
Friday, February 11, 2005 11:12 AM
and im one of them! hehe......i rawk. most of us talk through the cell phone. but me i talk through the internet....

Friday, February 11, 2005 11:46 AM
i dont talk to anyone on my cell phone , lets try to make meet somewhere like on thursday, or whatever day like at sonics or stars i dont care.............i think i'm hungry
Friday, February 11, 2005 11:50 AM
ok tomorrow at harlingen. at 8:00 where no one knows........

Friday, February 11, 2005 11:53 AM
I'll be there
Friday, February 11, 2005 12:11 PM
hey if ya want we can try to do sumthing. if not then itll be like the last meet (nobody showed)

Friday, February 11, 2005 12:18 PM
yea im down for that. i'll try to make as many of the meets as i can. maybe i'll have my car ready for the tx heat wave.
Friday, February 11, 2005 12:39 PM
sooo tomorrow? ya or nay? and this time lets do it in harlingen guys.....

Friday, February 11, 2005 1:10 PM
i'm up for it but the thing is i have to work tomorrow from 6pm to 12am, if you wanna do something we need time to ask for a day off from work

Friday, February 11, 2005 2:58 PM
ill be down in the valley next weekend but not sure if ill have time.... ive got to see the family, take some parts off my old ld9 .... see whats going on with my head . place an order for valves and a valve job.pick up a ram air hood. un bolt a header. go to mexico get some bottles and tacos, see the grandma, promise to take my step dad out for some drinks. Damn i hate that when i go back home time flys!

Friday, February 11, 2005 3:06 PM
how much do you want for the header, if you willing to sale them, 4-1, 4-2-1, brand
Friday, February 11, 2005 10:56 PM
OH no im un bolting the header off my friends car cause its going on mine.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:20 PM
so will there be a meet or not.......sorry about the last meet..it happened to be the same day they threw me a party for my 21st b-day

i'll make the next one

laters........

silversuperman09
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:47 AM
well im from eagle pass email me if u all are gonna meet again thanks. email in my reg

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:53 AM
hey hey hey, how come i never saw this post, im from the RGV! city of Mission to be exact, wats up guys. wat are we all doin here? wat are u all talkin about?

01 2200.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:10 PM
This is the first time I've seen this post too. I'm from corpus Christi and there are about 4-8 cavys here that would be interested on b part of the organization. let me know when you are planning to do a meeting or get together
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:43 PM
hey we always get together in SA. About every week. and in november people are coming from dallas and maybe houston so mayber yall can come up here.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:12 PM
we started the texas j's in the DFW area and are looking into spreading it out south. we have a couple guys were looking at to run a chapter in south tx. we have around 13ish up here in the club. we meet/show every weekend most of the time fri/sat/ and sun's

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:29 PM
next time ya'll have one let me know so i can get the cavy's and roll up there , corpus christi is pretty dead right now

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:54 PM
sounds interesting, who from here is in the RGV?

01 2200.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:02 PM
Wickedhawk -aka- Adrian (from the RGV) now in san antonio

Rapfiend03 - aka- Bo (from the RGV) now in san antonio

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:15 PM
word of advice aim for harlingen or mcallen, cuz a lot of the el valle people i know are too lazy to drive further. when i was down there our best meet was in downtown harlingen during thier crusin night sat night....

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:31 PM
^^^ you should talk about lazy huh...

mr i dont wanna peel off the moldings...

or

mr cant you hold the strut and screw it together @ the same time?

....JP...thanks again fo all yo help dawg

Doin it Texas Style...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search