NEW MEET FOR OKC J'S! - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEW MEET FOR OKC J'S!
Friday, March 11, 2005 2:53 PM
Sorry guys my parents pushed the trip up to Tuesday morning. Is anyone going to that big Texas meet, when is it? I'll try to take some pics of the snow up in Colorado and my board. Someone please remember to bring a camera so I can see some pics, it sounds like more people are coming this time. Fast plan what time are you going to be down on thirty ninth Saturday? Lambos..... i'm so ready to see them!!

Friday, March 11, 2005 5:56 PM
i'll be there about 9:30pm untill about 3:00 am going from the expressway to 39th where ever the racers are not the ricers

racing a ford is like racing a fat kid.
Friday, March 11, 2005 5:59 PM
look for red cavi with a primer hood.

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:19 PM
Well I'm going to get up tomorrow at 6 and start working on my doors. They should be done by 10 (I hope) cuz i got work at 12 and then I'd have to finish up Sunday which would require me to take my car apart again and I'm getting tired of doing that. So I'll get it all on and adjusted tomorrow. I'll take pics of it at the meet and pics of everyone's cars there for yah Landon. Have fun in the snow. See ya'll Tues.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:27 PM
Doors are up and working. I'm going to try and make the meet but my rear passenger tire is leaking air and I really don't have the money to buy a new tire... I could use all new tires really. But no money for it. But I got my doors working. I'll try to be there.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:21 PM

Just a teaser.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:01 AM
c'mon james you gotta come , just go have it plugged or fill it up with fix a flat or somethin, man those doors are sick...how much did you pay for them again?
Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:07 AM
$475 from Joe's group purchase. I'll try to find the leak today. See ya'll Tues (I hope).

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:23 AM
i think ima save up and buy some of those...how easy were they to put on, cuz i have no experience with stuff like that. Man i hope you can make it 2 more dayz
Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:28 AM
They were a pain in the @ss to put on. There were a couple hard-to-reach bolts and then getting everything aligned... My passenger door is still off. I need to move it forward a little bit and it'll be fine. Overall I'd say it's possible to do for beginners (me and my mom did it all) but ask someone who's done it before so you don't hit a snag. I'll do a run-through off it at the meet. Found my little hole and I'm going to plug it today. So I'll be there.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 3:32 PM
90% chance of rain but i rented some games for us to try (PS2)

Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:39 PM
do you guyz wanna play at my house i have an x-box too...and my mom works at blockbuster so i can get a couple of free rentals too...i also bout a disposable camera for all of to take pix and stuff hopefully the weather will change cuz u know how oklahoma weather is, changes unexpectidly...tommorrow i think ima call everybody who left their number and see who all is goin...
Thats cool that you can make it james...man those doors make your car pimp w/o any rims or anything on it yet...i just finished buying 2 JL Audio 10"s for my convertible i just need an amp and a way to port it to the inside.
*If any body is selling an amp with 400 or 600wtt let me kno
Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:51 PM
Rims, lowering, and a body kit will all come either during or after college. Gonna be my project car. I'll see ya'll Tues.

Monday, March 14, 2005 5:23 AM
**Ok everybody who is going to make it to the meet at 4:30 in Regal Cinemas parking lot tommorrow please leave a post that way i know which people to call and wait for Thanx and see you all tommorrow
Monday, March 14, 2005 5:36 AM
I'll be there.

Monday, March 14, 2005 10:15 AM
i'll be there, might call for directions if i get lost.

Monday, March 14, 2005 1:00 PM
i'd like to try to meet up w/yall again since things didnt go as smoothly. i think a couple of yall were leaving when i finally found the track. a yellow rimed sunfire. still fun meeting some new people and watching the dragster go down the track in like 6-7 seconds!

- james i just finished putting my lambos on also, and the hardest part for me as well was aiming the door just right, also. after figuring out some tricks on the 1st side it took only 30ish minutes to take the hood,fender,door off and a few hours to get the door to close right which still needs some fine tuning.

Monday, March 14, 2005 1:33 PM
I'm still planning on being there.
Monday, March 14, 2005 5:21 PM
ok so only 4 people are going to show? i thought faysal was gonna come? well anyways sux that its gonna rain...you all just wanna like meet up get somethin to eat at the mall or somewhere and then whatever else?

****my number again if you need it(405)210-8061
Monday, March 14, 2005 5:37 PM
hey william leave ur number in case we need to get in touch w/you for any reason
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:40 AM
Today's the day. Anyone know about the weather? I'll be leaving here around 1 or so, I'm undecided about the time. Thought about going up early but there's only so much I could do for an hour or two with as little money as I have.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:11 AM
cell # 972)768-8277. its scattered rain in the dfw area and in the low 50's for the next 2 days or so. suppose to warm up some by the weekend. if yall are still coming here for spring break. im off today and get off by early afternoon the rest of the week. sat im off and theres a car show that evening if j's want to take it over!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:43 AM
ya its just rainy outside ..ill probably be up there early...maybe all of us can play arcades?
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:22 AM
I'm broke. Got just enough to get gas, do a little shopping, and eat. At most I'd have maybe $5 extra on me. But we could still go, I'll just be a spectator.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:14 AM
na man forget that you playin! ...ill give you some of my tokens cuz i just got paid on friday and i have cash left over from all the stupid stuff ive already bout ...so dont worry bout it...by the way im still bringin my camera even tho its a lil cloudy..but i wanna take some pix of this lil meet(even tho its a lil disposable one!)
SEE YOU GUYZ @ 4:30 IN REGAL'S PARKIN LOT(ill be in the spot thats kind of an extra lot, its closer to the mall entrance and its accross from the dollar movies...youll see me)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search