NEW MEET FOR OKC J'S! - Page 5 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEW MEET FOR OKC J'S!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:03 AM
ill be there at 4:30, cell is 615-4423

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:06 AM
Alright. I'll leave here around 2:30 and be tehre close to 3:45 depending on traffic. I'm brining my digital camera so I can post the pics online or e-mail them to whoever wants em.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:26 AM
I'll be there around 4:30. I might be a little late though, but I'm going to leave Norman as close to 4:00 as I can. Digital camera just got new batteries and its getting packed up.

I'm bringing my girlfriend too, and I dunno if she'll be hanging around with us or not. She'll probably go do some shopping at the mall while we're checking out cars and playing games or whatever. If anyone else is bringing someone maybe they could chill and shop together or something... whatever women do.

See everyone there!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:37 PM
hey rich my girl is gonna be there so they can hang while us guys game or watever
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:30 PM
i just got to the email on the day of the meet. i am so mad i have not tried to check. my girl doesn't get off until nine so i have to keep the kids until than so i won't make it. but here is my cell so you all can call me the next time,

sam
cell 405-808-9660
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:12 PM
sorry bout that sam ya the meet was alright, it was well organized we got some cool pix, the only thing i could find fault on my part was not really havin anything fun to do for everyone...next time one of you can make your own meet and stuff and have better ideas..again sorry for those who went and didnt have fun.
**on a side note im gonna be there Sunday at Thunder Valley so if any of yall are gonna be there too and see me just holla at me
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:57 PM
yall still coming to dallas for spring break?

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:37 PM
Well everybody...the pictures are blurry. I guess the lens fogged up a bit so they're all somewhat fuzzy. I'll have to upload them tomorrow cuz right now my internet is way too slow. If anyone wants an e-mail with them all just leave your address and I'll send them to you ASAP.

And the meet was pretty fun. I sucked at the arcade but it was all good.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:29 PM
I've got some pictures too that I'll upload when I get around to it. Mine turned out pretty good.

Hope everyone had fun! I did. We should all plan a track day for next time.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:50 PM
Well everyone, I posted some of the pics. I have more but I thought these were the better ones I took. Here

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search