does anybody know a guy named tony in Harlingen - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
does anybody know a guy named tony in Harlingen
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:36 PM
does any body know him, i heard he messed up his engine in the cavalier. he used to park by the oil change place in fron of carwas carwash adjacent to jack in the box on Tyler street. whatever happened to his cavalier.

Re: does anybody know a guy named tony in Harlingen
Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:37 AM
YES YES YES I DO . He is my b!tch!!! LOL yeah he crossed over to the dark side and got him slef a civic or that thing that looks like a squashed mini van.

Well his car... is parked at his palce and hes looking to do somt stuff to it. LOL HE LIKE A LEGEND. 13.5 in his car with NITROUS of course. ***NOTICE I SAID NITROUS*** I should be looking into getting better times with my car as soon as i get everything worked. Ive got a 2.4 motor that im building up.

but yeah ill be down on feb 18, 19, 20 so i can go and get some things from my garage for my z24. I should also be stopping by to talk to my bitch.. Half his parts are in my cavalier.... and im also buying his ram air hood.

if you have any question email me at wickedhawk@msn.com

Re: does anybody know a guy named tony in Harlinge
Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:35 PM
dam you're buying his ram air hood. thats one reason why i wanted to know i have the money right now.would ya let me buy it? anyways. i know how much he bought for from my friend. i can give u some history about how he got that hood.
you see a friend of mine had a teal colored cavalier with 17 enkeis. one day he bought a ram air hood from rk sport. he brought it to me where i sanded it down and painted it his color. man i left that hood lookin good if i do say so myself. well someone ran into his car in san benito smashed his quarter panel in an was totaled. well i should have bought the hood back then but i had an avenger, a white one with a viper scoop. so i had no need. so he sold it to tony. thats the end of my story. hey listen are you willing to part with some of your cavalier parts? or trade at least i have some interior quarter panels that i dont want anymore. heres a web address to where u can see the panels.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/venomousavenger/lst?.dir=/cavalier&.view=l

plus i have a dashboard smoothed out . its pretty much ready for paint.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:00 PM
yeah i was there when he bought it form peter buitron Im friends with his sister ... i think she was moving up here was the last i heard. Yeah I bought his filler plate from it as well. so i know peter. and his eclipse as well. Umm ive been dying fir his hood ill be going down on the 19th too pick it up ive been waiting for that hood. Although i think he might sell me out if he saw some cash from you first. DAMN MEXICANS NEEDING MONEY LOL!!!!

Friday, February 04, 2005 12:49 AM
hey do me a favor ask tony if he is interested in buying a gtp engine with tranny and anything esle he might need tell him i want 1,500 OBO..or tell him to call me up (956)207-1313....(franco) ....

thanks..........

silversuperman09
Friday, February 04, 2005 1:10 AM
so what other thing might you all have to sale i'm from mission so its easy pick up for me

Friday, February 04, 2005 2:53 PM
i painted peters eclipse the first time when he got it keyed, i did the whole right side. i went to school with him. he's onw of my better friends, i can usually count on him.

Friday, February 04, 2005 2:53 PM
o yeah and blackout this is my car, the one you asked about in the email

Friday, February 04, 2005 5:42 PM
Yeah i was a freshman when peter was a sr.... but yeah its pretty cool the way you left the hood on his car. I loved his car and it wouldve been sweet if everything had gone well on it

Friday, February 04, 2005 5:51 PM
hey danny do you have sister named lucy?

Friday, February 04, 2005 6:42 PM
not that i know of........i know theres this other guy here in mission with an all black cavy you might be thinking of his sister

Saturday, February 05, 2005 12:56 PM
o god you know my sister, chances are she knows you too. enough about me, quit diggin around. unfortunately yes she is my sis.

Saturday, February 05, 2005 6:37 PM
LOL YES!!!! IM not diggin just making sure! yeah i graduated before her like 3 years or 2 something like that. I rember you would pick her up when she was a trainer. Yeah she should remember me prolly has pics of me around as well. I remember i got out of football practice and heard your system and asked you about it. yeah pretty funny i remember alot of things.

Monday, February 07, 2005 6:16 AM
i think i might remember that. back then i had my avenger. 1 subwoofer in that car. peter knows you too i asked him the other day.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 1:39 AM
Grrrr TONY sold me out... cant blame him... i guess im going to ahve to wait forever to get my own ram air hood. DAM! Hey i didnt know your sis worked at heb! shes changed alot since the last time i saw her...

WEll hopefully i should be able to get my clutch replaced and ill be calling tony out for a nice race.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:38 PM
hold up whos sister works at heb............i work at heb the one in mission on 945 and conway?

Monday, February 21, 2005 4:58 PM
he's been talkin about my sister, and wicked she told me she saw you the other day.

Monday, February 21, 2005 10:55 PM
damnit what heb??????????

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:31 AM
LMAO BLACKOUT Its in harlingen

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:25 PM
oh.........f u c k that

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:16 PM
LMAO are you lookin for a chick ??? LOL

You freak!!

Danny M. Hey bro i hope you dont get mad at blackout for wondering to much and me for keeping this thread alive...

OH and tell lucy i said HI

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:11 PM
nah i was just wondering from what heb, cuz like i said i work for heb, yeah tomorrow pay day, and that means i get to order my long awaited header

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:58 PM
no prob.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search