DFW locals/ lambo install - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DFW locals/ lambo install
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:42 AM
me and danny will be getting lambo hinges from the GP. mine will be in next week and danny will be ordering his hinges first of next week. seeing if there would be any intrest in getting together to help out and anyone else who needs some assistance w/something install's etc etc. or just hang out maybe cookout or something like that. i will wait some till danny gets his in if theres enough intrest(as much as i want them installed the day they come in). if not then me and danny will install mine when they come in and his when his comes in. if nothing else, we will announce when were working on them so if any would like to hang out/assist. we know it can be down with one but its faster and easier with more than one or two people esp if we do both cars the same day.

just seeing if theres any one that would like to join us and/or need help w/ there car also, though the lambo install comes first, (lol).

Re: DFW locals/ lambo install
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:49 AM
i will help out if you want
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:58 AM
from the tracking info mine should be here march 9th no time though. may be if early enough ill have them on at the wed night meet, unless people want to meet up.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:51 PM
make plans for wed if it doesnt get here to late.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:44 AM
dude... i'm interested... don't know if i can go... but where whould yall meet/ install the doors?

I can't beat everybody.... but I'm sure as hell going to try.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:47 PM
um i think it would be better on a tuesday or thursday due to the fact that i have to work on wed unless its in the moarning then im game
Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:59 PM
maybe we can plan on thurs late afternoon, ill say at danny's if that ok with him. we'll see. in lewisville area, if not then in irving at my house.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:08 PM
Yea sure you guys can come over to my house. I dont have to work thursday so its all good.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:21 AM
well then Thurs it is. as long as the weather holds up and the delivery is on time(still shows for wed, 2 more days!!!!) i get off work that afternoon around 2pm so about 4/5ish? i think most guys who've done the doors alone say about 4 hrs but with at least 2 people they say about 2ish hrs, so if theres 4 of us.........o yea!! if i get out of work earlier ill let yall know but i think about 2pm

slue cavi- let me know if this will work 4 u if so we can meet in Irving and you can follow me out there, since your in grand prairie, right?! we can meet up about 3ish. if not you can meet up with us latter since we'll be on it for a couple hrs. let me know!

rollerz- you coming over to Danny's Thur if everything holds up?

ANYONE ELSE- come on over afterwards we can go out to eat or something. if its nice and Danny's got a grill ill bring/make burgers and/or hot dogs someone can bring chips and drinks etc etc.

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:08 AM
CRAP i thought my wifes doctor visit was next thurs but its this thurs(3-10-05) 4pm which changes everything 1st doctor visit after finding out shes expecting a little one.

sooo.........

so what about fri/sat and everything i mentioned about cooking out and all. danny what about your school/work will either of this days work for ya.

i get off about 2pm on fri and sat im off so it could be that afternoon, just dont know about your work.

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:25 AM
Well i dont have school fridays's but i work at 5pm-10. Then on saturdays i work 10am-5pm.

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:27 PM
well lets try to do it next thursday then and congrats on the little william or wilma in the works. We have a future J-boder

WoOt for William
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:52 PM
what about sat after you get off work? maybe that will give others time to come out and its the weekend. we can still cookout or go out to eat. order some pizza ill buy!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:40 AM
no one else would like to meet up with us?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:57 AM
hinges just landed in mesqute early this morning

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:23 AM
i could make it over to dannys on saturday. Should have all my guages hooked up and my screen wired in so i can clean my interior before i drive it over, but im sure i could make that.

im down for helping with the install, should be easy really
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:56 PM
How much was this group buy? Dayum I miss all the good @!#$. And thanks for helping put the Sparcos in my SRT Danny. And if you need any help call me.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:30 PM
uncivilized- $475/including delivery

hinges just entered dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:44 PM
as soon as danny post thats its ok we can plan on sat afternoon.i think its suppose to rain fri night into sun morning then clear up so its looking good at this point. if not there we can try my house. i dont have as many tools as danny but theres a home depot and lowes down the street unless some want to bring their tools just in case. i dont think we need alot just sockets?! if peolpe want and it doesnt get to late ill make burgers and/or dogs or order pizza, unless we all want to go out afterwards whick would b just as fun.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:05 PM
Hold everything i talked to Paul and he said he was going to buy these so he wants yall to wait till next thursday he is hoping they will be there buy then. Should be getting them this fri sat
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:29 PM
Yall can come over after i get off work. I got off at 5. We can cook or order pizza at my house if u want, i got a pretty decent grill. I actually have tons of hamburger meat right now, if yall are up for it. Im not sure if Wil wants to wait, but if he does we can wait on Paul too.

But a little bad news for my doors, Mike Karas was gonna let one of his 2.4 engines go so i am kinda forced to buy it early. So i'm gonna contact Joe and see if he will let me get mine later. With the way things are going, i think the group purchase may be open for some time.

But here is some info for you guys. My cell # 214-926-3787.
My address: 3301 Camden Dr. Flower Mound, TX, 75028. You can just plug that into map quest and im sure it will direct you right to my house.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:53 PM
not sure i understand- he WAS going to ORDER them, as in not yet? wants to wait till next thurs though he might get them this weekend? if he didnt get in this most recent batch joe sent out then it will b 2 weeks before joe gets more kits in!!!! if he ordered and they should be in this weekend then sat should work. UPS gives the day they should be here!

danny- i think, depending when they get to the house, we could do the driver side wed and do the passenger side sat and if paul gets his that willl work even better for sat. at this point my kits arrived in dallas this afternoon from mesquite from california.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:26 PM
Well looks like pauly boy is going to have to wait then, we can do yours this thurs william or sat which ever im good. Paul is going to order his this fri or sat not sure he was going to fix his skirt but i told him about the group purchase and he is like im getting the lambos the skirt can wait. So let me know oh and danny we might have toi meet at the steak and shake like last time. You took way to many turns the last time i went down there.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:40 PM
if there at the house when i get in from work then ill see if danny wants to do driver side wed late afternoon then passenger side sat. if they get to the house to late then the whole project sat!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:45 PM
sounds like a plan to me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search