Car Shows - Page 15 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Monday, August 15, 2005 8:42 AM
yea congrats to all and to all a goodnight

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:40 AM
next show is at the s. Arlington hooters off i-20 UNLESS yall want to go to a new place......... theres a new show every 3rd Sunday at twin peaks in lewisville. its a new business similar to hooters but a woodsy theme

here ya go
its right off I-35 i might try to go here since its a little closer depending on when i get out of work. if nothing else we could plan it for next month.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:07 PM
hey what date and time is this s. arlington meet at hooters
Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:25 PM
THIS sunday 1-5pm $10 to enter

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:51 AM
hopefully ill get outa work in time to hit twin peaks. if any on this side of town want to go there(lewisville) and the others roll to hooters?

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:00 AM
Me personally I would rather go to lewisville for a change but to switch plan's mid week for those that I've told to meet up at walmart is a bit short notice. Unless we call everyone and tell them since the majority does not post on here at all. Let me know what you think Will.

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:05 AM
no, yall continue to go there, not what i was meaning and i understand that. unless we want to call everyone?!?! i was saying any on the dallas side could roll to this meet at twin peaks. i got an email from christy about the show and it mentioned alot of clubs were intrested in this meet! i cant garentee ill be there to enter but maybe to check it out if nothing else. all in all its a new/different place and on the same day as the one in arlington so prolly some different folks.

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:16 AM
Ok cool. I say we plan on next month. That will be there third show out there and think it would be cool to show up with the whole crew. Till then South Arlington it is.

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:37 PM
dang, so no lewisville? that's actually kinda close to where I live...and with the ol' wagon using premium, you know...ugh
and since i'm still sporting drag radials until another pair of beretta wheels get scored at the 'yard, south arlington just ain't happening.
hmm...
anything near me this sunday, by chance?

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Saturday, August 20, 2005 3:40 PM
theres a show in lewisville at twin peaks, next to where ultimate electronics was. 1-5pm $10-2-enter

Saturday, August 20, 2005 3:55 PM
this is the next night show thats JUDGED!!

***4th Annual Night with the Fritts is sneaking up on us! Saturday Sept. 3, 2005. 7:00pm - 12:00am(This will be a JUDGED show) Pre- Registration is now open. Over 30 Classes *Acrylic Awards! (First 100 pre-registered will receive a goodie bag and surprise) & FREE BBQ!

Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:34 PM
I'm definatly going to enter this one. It would be cooler if some more of our guy's would enter their car's with us....ehum...Paul,Kilgore, Danny, Ramon, Luis, Orion, Robert, Cody, Amanda, Christina, Drew, Dereck, Jason(is he still alive?),and anybody else I forgot. With the exception of steven of course.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:46 AM
this show is in garland off NW HWY. last year there was around 250 entries!

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:04 AM
hmmm i might go. I missed the car show today here in san antonio. I mean regerstration so I want to hit up some more shows. About how far is that from here? I don't want to mess up the headlights

Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:23 PM
if your in the S.A. area then about a 4ish hr drive. we've been there a couple times this year(yall's area). maybe red could come up with ya and some other j's from the area and make a weekend out of it!!

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:41 AM
nice turnout about 6 j's then 3 of us showed up towards the end. meet another possiable j member. also had some intense drama, surprised JD hasnt posted on it yet. i guess he got home late after we administered a new goodie to the car!

there was yelling, cursing, cracked carbon fiber, pictures of LP, and cops involved!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:49 PM
next show is n richland hills hooters sunday.

next weekend is a sat night show and then basspro on sunday!

Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:44 AM
Carsroadshow.com and El Chico in Flower Mound team up this year for the 4th Saturday night of the month car show. Show time is 5:00-9:00pm Registration from 5-6:30 Awards at 8:30-9. $10 to enter the show.

this is tonight if any are intrested.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:25 PM
great weekend coming up! sat night show in garland area. 250 entries last year! sun is bass pro and we will be hosting it w/CARS, yes we got our 1st co-host at the show, love to see a strong showing. like to get as many as possiable so we can have a texas j meeting to go over some things, maybe at the pizza place from couple times back and get the room.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:46 PM
Monday, August 29, 2005 6:17 PM
If were talking about the Bass Pro in grapevine...then @!#$ save me a spot lol

GM Performance Build Book......the ECOTEC bible

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:33 PM
yup thats the one....be there by noon so we can help set up since we are hosting.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:23 PM
well 15 j's showed wed at sonic!! we had a little meet w/ones there to meet the new ones to show. like to have everyone show thaqt can sun at bass pro as we will be the host club. the money we get from 50/50 and bottled water sales, 1/2 will go towards katrina relief. trista's work, radio shack, will match dollar for dollar any donations. there will be a texas j meet after the show. so if you cant make the show till late thats fine, you can roll with us to the meet. NEED everyone that can to show for the j meet, just short of saying mandantory. life happens and we know that.

FRI NIGHT MEET IN BULERSON CANCELLED

Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:19 AM
TEXASJ-BODY.ORG $8.95*/yr

Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:21 AM
Yesch.... I can post again!! I say go for it derek.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search