Car Shows - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:38 AM
I know. I know. Lol.

Friday, April 08, 2005 3:47 PM
meet tonight in bulerson. me, paul, ramon, derek going to meet w/brian and john. darius is going to if he's in the area.

will- fire
paul/ramon-cavy
derek-fire
brian-fire
john-cavy
?darius-cavy
at least 5 if not 6 of us are meeting up!

Friday, April 08, 2005 9:58 PM
Its was pretty nice group out there about 7 in all was nice meeting you all and DAMN does burleson have some fine ass chicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, April 08, 2005 10:48 PM
meeting out there tommorrow night. recuited maybe 3 more j's to the site. two might join us tommorrow night. if all show again that will be about 10 j's there!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:50 AM
hey rollerz come back and i bet u see more too espescially if you roll around town or even come out sooner.. but gotta watch it lots of em are high school chicks but hey some you cant tell.... hahaha hope to see more tonight
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:48 AM
glad to have met all yall ill try to make it out there with the spoiler jd
Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:40 AM
Got the spoiler together this morning. took a little while but i figured out where every thing goes. Havn't taken off stock yet but took the spoiler out to look at it on car. SWEET! Anyways may do it today but suppost to be bad wheather i may just wait till sometime during the week. Thanx again!!

Sunday, April 10, 2005 11:40 AM
jd my shift thing suppose to be here tuesday r wednesday so r u free n e of those days
Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:28 PM
I don't really have a set schedule but im usually back the same day so when they come in just post or email me <day97.1@netzero.com> Brian fix'n 2 come over to help polish my valve cover and maybe take my stock spoiler off and put new one on. Can email you pic's! need e-add first though. L8R!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:14 PM
u can e-mail me at ptv177@aol.com cant wait to see the pic
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:40 AM
back to car shows...........................

FOR ALL THE SUNDAY SHOWS:

REGISTRATION-1-2PM @ $10 TO ENTER
SHOWS ARE 1-5PM

NOW THE LIST:
1st sunday of the month = BASS PRO SHOP in grapevine

2nd sunday of the month = FT WORTH HOOTERS
2nd sunday of the month = IRVING HOOTERS

3rd sunday of the month = S. ARLINGTON HOOTERS.............."FREE BEER ONE"

4th sunday of the month = N.RICHLAND HILLS HOOTERS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY SHOW(evening show)

REGISTRATION 5-7PM @ $10
SHOW IS 5-9PM

3rd saturday of the month = Chuck's All American Food & Fun located at the Southeast corner of Hwy 121 and Preston Rd, in Plano

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:48 AM
i was thinking, since most the "team mafia" guys are around arlington we could take over the irving hooters (since theres 2 shows-ft worth also) on 2nd sunday of the month. this is more in the middle of the metroplex also! its just north of 183 & beltline, across from the irving mall.

i will be at this one if any would like to enter with me or come out to support. lets have a handful of j's show.

may 8th irving hooters, the weekend before the cookout!!!!

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:52 AM
Hey that night show sounds pretty cool!! I will probably go check that one out for sure!!

Monday, April 11, 2005 8:04 AM
i dont think i ahave any plans for this sat so i can roll out there w/ya from irving.

ANY OTHERS UP FRO A EVENING/NIGHT SHOW???
this show has trophys instead of plaques

Monday, April 11, 2005 8:07 AM
this sat is the next one april 16. across from stonebriar mall. southeast corner behind all the business(chickfila,mc a d's, on the border, etc)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:42 AM
SHIZNAT!!! I forgot that my wife has advanced photography class sat. night ! Starts at like 6:30 and runs for like 2 or 3 hours. Mabye i can convince her to get ride from family.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:32 PM
theres a show sunday in irving hooters

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:48 PM
Figures. I'm going to the scarboruogh fair sunday

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:28 AM
Ok I found a car show. It is at Summit High School in Mansfield, TX. The address is: 1071 W. Turner Warnell Road, Arlington, TX 76001.
Saturday April 16th. From 10:00am-2:00pm. It cost $10.00 to show. Dash Plaques to the first 25 cars.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:35 PM
heres the new mon night spot(was cost co):

***Monday night May 18, 2005-Ft. Worth Hooters-Next Get Together: This is with DFWCC & C.A.R.S.
This is only a gathering a place where people can come out and park & hang out. The Coyote Ugly- Girls/Models will be out
along with our world famous Hooters Girls! We will be raffling a flat screen TV and
additional prizes. All makes and models welcome... Featuring a 1088 WHP-Supra & a Drag Car from Intercrew
have been doing this for about 6-8 weeks and have outgrown our first place we had the gatherings! We had to move our
location so I hope we don't outgrow our new Hooters Ft. Worth we have 2700 parking spots! Our last gathering we have over
1700!!!! THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE ALTHOUGH WE ASK FOR 1.00 DONATION/RAFFLE (to help us pay for our 5 police officers we
have there to help keep all things under control) with the 1.00 donation/raffle you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win
the flat screen TV, prizes and cash prize door prize drawing will be around 9:45pm.
Hooters- Ft. Worth will have the restaurant open and a catering food bus in the back parking lot along with a beer garden outside!
Shuttle buses will be riding around for your convince!!!!
Monday, April 18th
8PM Fort Worth Hooters
5350 Southwest Blvd.
(Directions from Arlington: Take I-20 West,
Exit Hulen St., stay right on service road

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:08 PM
all right gimme one more weekend to get the got dnged pipes on and ill come up there and show you guys how to go fast!!!! lol go fast now look prety later

"dude, thats a girls car"
NOT ANY MORE!!! PSHHHTTT!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:23 PM
SATURDAY NIGHT!! I'M GOING!! Plans have changed again!! I'll still show up sat in burleson.

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:38 PM
you better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:13 PM
I'LL be there!! I think I finally figured out Sig!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:17 PM
ok as of now ill see you sunday im boosted but i need to get a shot of ass so sat night is out of the question

"dude, thats a girls car"
PSHHHTTT NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search