Car Shows - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Car Shows
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:25 PM
next big show is the 1st sunday in may at bass pro, and then the next (2nd)sunday at hooters in irving. lets try to get some to enter. i think danny is gong to try to go to bass pro since its close to work/home. anyone else up for showing. only $10.........

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:39 AM
I'll be at the bass pro show. With a couple of new add ons

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:22 AM
danny- you gonna be able to show at bass pro? this is the one every 1st sunday of the month. we need to get there earlier so we can get togther and clean. id say if possiable to meet up there around 11am. hopefully ill be outa work by then and i can just head up there from work instead of the house. so i might get there closer to 11:30am.

just a reminder show is 1-5pm; register 1-2; we go out to eat afterwards so if you can roll out there we can still meet up.

SUNDAY MAY 1ST BASS PRO SHOP SHOW.
showing:
1.william
2.john

support:
1. ramon

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:30 AM
is there a show this sunday
Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:49 PM
i think in n richland hills hooters 1-5pm

Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:22 PM
damn i wanna go to that show but wont be able to cause a friend stopped by and i gotta help him unload an 03 tahoe he just bought for 100 bucks and we are gonna pull the rearend out and put it in his silverado... hopefuly i will have my new toys on sat.. that is if somebody *danny* brings them to me fri. night..
Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:28 PM
excuses excuses
Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:36 PM
hehehe well at least when people I.M. me i talk to em unlike someone *paul*
anyway i wanna go but like i said i cant..
Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:53 PM
my bad i thought u was some latenight xxxx site r something
Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:04 PM
i told you who i was you just dont wanna talk.. hahaha
and i asked about the stereo but anyway you comin out fri.??? or sat.???
Saturday, April 23, 2005 10:02 AM
Who's going to the N.R.H. Hooters Sunday from 1-5?

Saturday, April 23, 2005 2:44 PM
i might try to show at the n richland hills hooters show, nothing else i might come out to check it out.

next sun is bass pro

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:00 PM
n.r. hills hooters was good to us j's. 4 out of 6 of us got plaques and we almost got "largest club" award.

the club is "texas j's"

like to get all here to be part of it. we are in the process of getting stickers and shirts to support the j community thrugh shows and our turbo guys!!! alot of the ones lately meeting up and showing are newer ones that have joined up w/us in the last few months. amanda, derek, jason,kilgore, and john. time for the old schoolers to meet up w/us now that we are looking strong right now. was good to see steve out the other night. OPSE might be moving out here towards the end of summer, roughly. curtis where are you and ron at?!?!?! thats 2 more; 3 w/steve along w/the 6 ish we averge at meets now. that would be around 9 of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next sunday we will be at bass pro(5-1-05)1-5pm 1-2 registration. like to see more join even if its not in top shape.

so far showing:
1. william
2. john
3.derek
4.danny
5. kilgore (75% chance)
6. amanda (50% chance)

the following sunday(5-8-05) is at irving hooters.

so far showing:
1. william
2. john
3. derek

Monday, April 25, 2005 9:58 AM
i'll try to show but gonna need some help gettin the car ready and guess what hahahha
i will have my new toys on today.....
if anyone wants to help me get ready i need all i can cause i havent shown in about 2 yrs. think things may have change since last time and it wasnt a Jbody it was a a a a
(saturn) hahahaha thought i was gonna say honda right??? nope not me. later
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:58 AM
so far showing:
1. william
2. john
3.derek
4.danny
5. kilgore (75% chance)
6. amanda (50% chance)
7.paul (25% chance)
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:52 PM
if i dont get this fron clip, i may not show. I was embarased last time. LOL

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:00 PM
see about dannys!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:05 PM
screw it, maybe we can get close to club patiction. we need all that can to enter.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:43 PM
You know I'll be there!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:29 PM
anyone wanna help get me ride ready?? do they have an "underConstruction" class??
if so thats the one i gotta enter..... somebody gonna answer?? Seems like i am being ignored here.. Anyone??? i wanna get this club trophy... but who gets the TROPHY or whatever???
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:09 PM
only the bigger shows have "under construction" class. what kind of help do you need to get ready, you haven't mentioned so we can get the right people that are familiar with that area. i foresee a mod day in the future with a few getting suspensions shortly

Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:58 AM
bass pro almost here, this coming sunday! me,danny,derek,john are showing.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:20 PM
I need to get it cleaned up real good. this car i dont think has been detailed since new.. i have vacuumed it and washed it but it needs it again.i need to detail the motor,polish the chrome wax it, clean windows real good you know the whole detail.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:14 PM

Friday, April 29, 2005 7:18 AM
so far showing:
1. william
2. john
3.derek
4.danny
5. kilgore ...............up graded to going
6. amanda (50% chance)
7.paul (25% chance)
8. brian (80 % chance)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search