1st wed of the month meets - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1st wed of the month meets
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:07 PM
its about that time to start up again. the lewisville meet on wed nights, an improv car show/meet. me and danny should be out there this wed night (w/ the exception of the weather). ill try to be there around 9-9:30. please all who can meet up. lets get this rolling. we may have a new member out there this wed night if she can make it, amanda in a yellow cavy!! come on out amanda well be there!!

Re: 1st wed of the month meets
Monday, February 28, 2005 3:48 PM
i'll likely be along a bit earlier, with a little sway bar in tow...

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:36 AM
i might also be showing up for this one finally, even though my car has lots of body work on it now but i dont care, should have my indash dvd molded in dash installed and my triple guage pod.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:46 PM
sounds good ill be there. hopefully no rain

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:00 PM
Hmmm...i just might show up.

JUX
Quote:

i'll likely be along a bit earlier, with a little sway bar in tow...

Now, would that be for me? Jux...how late will you stay? I have to go to church first but then i could ride up there (take me about 35-40 mins). I could probably get around there at 8:45 or so....

Let me know!

BTW guys....if any of you have some stock blown crappy OEM struts laying around (front) PLEEZE bring them with you. I could possibly buy them if you needed money for them (cmon, just give me the peices of crap)...I need em for my Koni Yellow install for up front. The rears are already on!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:15 AM
I'll be there, but not sure who else will be.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:13 PM
rainy night so if you can this coming wed if no rain

Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:51 PM
well if able we will meet this wed night if no rain.

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:33 AM
anyone else going to come out this wed night if no rain?

Monday, March 07, 2005 6:37 PM
Its this coming up wed. the first wed of the month??? I havent botherd to look at my planner for a month. Im really disoriented with out it. Whats today anyway?

Monday, March 07, 2005 6:49 PM
Damn its going to rain she posted again!!!!!!!

J/p yolie havent heard from ya in a while glad to see your still here, oh and they were going to have this past wed but it was raining so thats why they want to do it this wed

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:39 AM
so far its looking good for this wed night, possable am showers.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:42 AM
i would go but i got too much @!#$ going on with my car now. I got my molded triple guage pod painted last night to match my other interior red parts. Im working on sodering the wires to the dvd player and screen so i can get that all back together. I got all my exterior body parts where i molded my kit in primer with my sprayer and compressor last night, and the taillights just look amazing. Next week ill be installing my 19" konig black rims, and putting my rksport complete coilover kit on my car. I just moved into my new house in allen too and theres just so much to get and do when you first buy a house. I just dont have enough time in a day to finish my car but im trying to do my hardest to work on it every night after work. I should definately be at next months meet, as long as my car gets it full paint job by then.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:32 PM
Ok so this wed. then?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:09 PM
YES- last wed,which was the 1st wed night, was rained out. so we changed it to the following wed night.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:57 PM
tonight's the night!!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:11 PM
How do you get up there again?

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:48 PM
looks as though the wed night is no more. moes closed down and no one was there. untill then no more wed nights. meet with us sat afternoon, look at the lambo install topic.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:38 PM
Moes is gone? Good thing I didn't try too go.

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search