J-Meet-up DFW - Page 14 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:31 PM
How much again for the ft hooters show and if i dont go to this one i would be interested in the n richland hills show.

Change is Currently in effect!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:06 AM
its $30 to enter but you can come out there to meet everyone. this is a BIG show and judged. the hooters in n. richland hills is $10 sunday

LETS ALL PLAN FOR THE BASS PRO JUNE 5TH.about 2 weeks notice and the irving hooters the following sunday june 12th 3 weeks notice.

Friday, May 20, 2005 7:21 AM
^

Friday, May 20, 2005 9:58 AM
Will you planing on going to the N richland hill hooters sun. And are yall meeting up at the mills on sat night.

Friday, May 20, 2005 2:10 PM
this sat prolly not since the show ends around 10pm. ill check w/everyone about sun at the show.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 9:07 PM
a couple will show at n rich hills hooters.

next meet up is at bass pro june 5th for show. this is a 2 week notice so make plans to show. 4 of us are on the list now.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:55 PM
june 5th sun at bass pro then the following sun at irving hooters.

i have an idea. at game works they started a "happy hour package"

happy hour package includes:
1- chips and salsa for the group
2- (1) alcohol drink per guest (must b 21, duh)
3- (1) 30 min game card per guest
4- 50% off bar menu and drinks 4-7pm

all this for $10 PER PERSON, MINIMUM 10 GUEST REQUIRED!!

not a bad idea. its mon- thurs 4-7pm. bookings available. mon and wed are good for me.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:54 PM
And that is for the mills Saturday night this weekend before the bass pro shop show.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:46 PM
if you notice its MON-THUR for that special.

sat night we can meet at the mills around 9pmishly

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:22 PM
Will i may not be able to make it out sorry i really want too but i have a bad oil leak i think well a really bad smell to say the least call me tomorrow if you can and ill let you know i am going to have it checked out tomorrow so hopfully some good news.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:54 AM
So what are the plans for this thurs-fri i know will is off and we were planning on going to SZ. Dont wanna say the name cause it might rain on us again. But im sure that you all know what im talking about. I would like to go on fri if that is cool with everyone else. My Uncle would like to go also he is from SC and is only going to be here for a week and i told him about it and said he would like to tag along.

Im starting the list again so here it goes now remember we need 10 PEOPLE for the group discount.

1. Ramon, and my uncle

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:16 AM
Wish I could, but I gotta work and wont get out till midnight. I will be able to go to da mills for saturday night, still on right???? by da discount tire right???

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:38 AM
i dont think there will be any meets this weekend. i know jd has wedding this weekend and the activity here has been low so maybe its time off for a weekend or two till we try to get a meet up again.

id like to plan an evening when we can do the gamework thing if we can get 10 of us. whats good for yall MON WED evening its 4-7 so maybe we can plan it for 6pm since 4 is prolly early for most. that will give us an hour

happy hour package includes:
1- chips and salsa for the group
2- (1) alcohol drink per guest (must b 21, duh)
3- (1) 30 min game card per guest
4- 50% off bar menu and drinks 4-7pm

all this for $10 PER PERSON, MINIMUM 10 GUEST REQUIRED!!

not a bad idea. its mon- thurs 4-7pm. bookings available. mon and wed are good for me.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:43 AM
So NO speed zone today or tomarrow ?
Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:54 AM
well not me at least. you might want to call people since some havent posted much lately. thats what i end up doing.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:46 PM
hey i have a 02 sunfire and i've been trying to meet with some j-bods in my area but i cant find any
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:13 PM
we dont post here much anymore. check the texas j's topic for upto date info

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search