J-Meet-up DFW - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:50 PM
this sunday is the show come one come all. looks like there might be about 5/6 of us there.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:08 PM
so u met one of those other cavs parked by the dyno Darious? We coulda had alteast 2 more with them. We need to recruit them. I think Jux and Curtis walker may come out sometime soon. Curtis said it sounded like fun.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:21 PM
looks/sounds like the j's in the area might be getting togther more and bigger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:07 PM
i wanna come dont know if i can but i want to how much is entry??? or is there any???
even if i dont show i still wanna come out and check out the cars
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:59 PM
They one of the two 3 girls walking with us has a yellow cavalier. She was parked on the other side of the Costco gas station. The cavs parked by the dyno is apart of Team Mafia. So, I'm probably not going to try recruit them. I don't think they will be interested. They are sponsored by Audiobahn or something. Beats me. Anyway, I know more J bodies. Two don't plan on coming back to the scene for about another month. They are out of town, but should be moving back. One of them is the co-founder of my car club. David (A.15), is overseas. I forgot to call Terrell. He is in the area. I think he would have came if he had the time. That was my fault. I lost the number to three others, but I know where two of them work, so I'll have to hit them up. There is a person who I helped get their bodykit, but I don't know if they are on the org. I know where the work too, so I let them know. Another one had a cav, but has a truck now. So we lost him as a j-body member, but he is in my car club, so I haven't technically really lost him. I'll be on the look out for more cavs.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:04 AM
I forgot about Yolie. Her car is getting worked on. I need to call her so she can come out. There is a new girl in the newbies forum from Dallas. If you can get her to come out, that's one more.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:07 AM
Cool. My bro should have a J as well in a week or 2.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:00 AM
i am comming out to the show on sunday. Will i will email you my digits and you give me yours so when i get out there i can call you and meet up with you or what not.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:05 AM
someone post address and ill see how far it is of a drive from me in allen, texas.

thanks
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:53 AM
2501 Bass Pro Dr. Grapevine, TX 76051
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:10 PM
invite all j's you know, ive been inviting everyone in everything i post. its $10 to enter the show nothing to park and come to the event. im going to try to get there earlier enough to get a spot were my back end will be were its taped off so we can still park togther. if you dont mind $10 you can enter and we can park next to each other. its going to be a rough year considering the only class i can enter now(before they had sport compact class) is 2000's and open car. which is like corvettes, vipers, porshe, etc etc very open ended classes. but its representing the j community. i'd like to see a handful just to make people aware of us but no biggie. be nice to have like 3/4 yellow j's beside each other.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:28 PM
I just might have to show up too. just to check it out. not ready to enter any contests.*JBO

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:32 PM
BRING IT I DARE YOU!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:25 PM
ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:24 PM
ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:41 PM
is anyone going out to arlington on Monday the 4th? well i'll be there i hope to see some of u there. i wish i could make it too BASS PRO but i work this sunday . maybe some other time!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:54 PM
02 cavy girl just had 2 tell u that i am one day older than u
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:58 PM
yay! we can have a j-body b-day party together
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:50 PM
Me and Amanda are always there on Mondays. You will see us there.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:59 PM
i guess i'll see u there. it will be the first time i go out there. i've been told it worth the drive (i live in garland). i'll be out there with my brother and BF.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:05 PM
Cool cya there!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:31 PM
i have a question...??? do u guy race after the car show on Mondays anywhere?
Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:28 AM
Nope. No racing. Not that I know off. They may all head to the track once track season begins. We will just have to wait and see.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:20 PM
hey what time do yall leave I tried to make it out there but at 11 everyone was gone.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:11 PM
7:30pm-10:30pm.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search