J-Meet-up DFW - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:40 PM
I cant image everyone being gone last monday tho. That was pretty insane.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005 8:26 AM
hope to make it out there again. yall should get togther around 6:30/7pm if possiable, to roll in there togther or park by each other because after 730/8 its rough to get a parking spot. well worth the trip though for anyone wondering!!!!!!

Friday, April 01, 2005 4:22 PM
im gonna check it the meet in burleson tonight. i guess!

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:52 PM
nice to meet yall: brian & john. hope to see yall sunday. grab any other j's ya know.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:57 AM
Thanx william,going 2 reseach thoughs toyo/cav tail lights today see what I can find,plus look at removing moldings. Maybe try to do a few more things too for to sunday.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:18 AM
I may have recruited another guy. And maybe a few more later. I met him at the track and he wants to start a JBO club. He said he already has a couple in plano.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:01 AM
intresting huh huh
Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:36 PM
0-ya. sounding great!

danny- looks like our patience is starting to pay off!!

come on people this is the best the dfw j scence has sounded in a while. we got the intrest on here, lets just get a time we can all get together and support those entering shows. we have pockets of people meeting up, so lets ALL get togther. lets kick some rice azz at shows. the bass pro shop is the best time for most right now to meet up. its a big parking lot, on the weekend,and in the middle of the dfw area(more less). we all know it will be impossiable to find a time to fit w/everyone. so there's a monday night meet also every week.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:43 PM
I won't be able to make it out to the mee on Monday until 10:30pm. I have to work. Hopefully, this is not a new routine for me. Please don't leave until I get there. If you have to go, than you have to go. I understand. Anyway, After 10:30pm, meet in front of the coffee shop. That's where everyone goes afterwards to hang out. We could all talk in there and stuff afterwards. It doesn't close until 11:30pm or something. If you park there in the beginning, you won't have to move your car twice.

Way to recruit Danny. Keep it coming.
Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:13 PM
hey im recruiting people also no love for me
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:50 AM
i'm out of state for this week and most of next. no fun time for me anytime soon...
...and i missed the dang oakenfold show last night to make my plane this morning. talk about annoying!

also, john, which style toyota tails are you wanting? i have a set of the '00 tails in need of some paint (to match your car, of course).

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time

Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:58 PM
one of the team mafia guys said the monday night meet at cost co is no more. their club was one of the sponsors. cost co said no more since people were getting there so early it was hurting the stores traffic since the lot was filling up so fast and so early(before they were closed) that they were losing business and recieving complaints. to many people bringing pit bulls out also.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 10:51 PM
I thought that was a rumor. Well we will figure something out sometime soon.
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:38 AM
um look at car shows plenty of times to meet id like the bass pro be a meet since its weekend 1st sunday of the month, and its by some resturants to go eat at. fudruckers

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:04 PM
ok heres a sat evening show for yall!!

its every 3rd sat of the month!!

Chuck's- Lonestar Performance Buick Club
The Lone Star Performance Buick Club and Chuck's All American Food & Fun located at the Southeast corner of Hwy 121 and Preston Rd. in Plano will host a 3rd Saturday Cruise Night 2005 March thru November. The show is sponsored by Chucks and Ewing Auto Group in Plano. The entry fee is $10.00, Show registration starts at 5pm to 7pm. Voting is from 7pm to 745pm. Awards are at 830pm. There will be Dash Plaques to the first 50 entries. Also Door prizes will be given away with the 50/50 pot. The 16 Classes are as follows: LSPBC '79& Older, LSPBC '80& Newer, Muscle Car Pre 80's, Street Rod, Pre 60's Car, 60's Car, 70's Car,80's Car, 90's Car, 00's Car, Sports Car (2 Seater), Import Car, Pre '70's Truck, 70's&80's Truck, 90's & Newer Truck, Custom Truck. Also Best of Show Car & Truck and Manager's Pick. For more Info contact Morgan Farrington @ 972-239-0223 or David Newton @ 214-629-7429.
April 16 2005

in short:
show is 5-9pm reg is 5-7 chuck's is across from stonebriar mall the SE corner behind on the border, chick fila, mcdonalds, etc. you wont see it from the intersection but its in that shopping center.

Monday, April 04, 2005 2:58 PM
Im gonna go out to costco tonight to see if its really broken up.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:30 AM
Yeah, I heard at work that Mondays are gone too. What's the verdict? I'm in Arlington, I live about 3 minutes from costco. I'm pretty much bone stock right now, just some lighting I did (leds, woo hoo) and I'm building my stereo system up with my CC Accommodations. My Cell's 817-789-5684 if any of you wanna meet up somewhere.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:05 PM
might roll out to burleson this fri night to meet up w/them any other intrested? i leave about 7:30pm from irving.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:05 PM
john/brian yall going to be out there fri/sat night?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:54 PM
Oh yeah we'll be there! Hopefully wont have to go to Monroe LA. if i'm home early i'll be there bout 8-830! Anybody else thats wants to meet up please feel free to ask for directions!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:08 PM
Well john answered for me but Hell yeah i will always

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:44 PM
any other j's want to join me its about a 30 minute trip

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:47 PM
Just to let everyone know This isnt a very large meet but i would like to make it bigger and this past weekend was cool cause i am still new to the jbody scene and enjoyed meeting more cause people get confused not seeing hondas.. AHAHHAHA
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:49 PM
Just to let everyone know This isnt a very large meet but i would like to make it bigger and this past weekend was cool cause i am still new to the jbody scene and enjoyed meeting more cause people get confused not seeing hondas.. AHAHHAHA
also if you are worried bout cops dont be.. they havent bothered us just stopped in to see the cars.. Just dont do anything crazy and they usually wont...
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:04 AM
yup cop even asked if we wanted to race!!! then asked us to help them find a stolen car, or at least to be on the lookout i should say!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search