J-Meet-up DFW - Page 5 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:09 AM
see this is a some what "cool" town so dont raise hell and they wont bother us. hope too see more out there this weekend i will be out there around 830 or 9 not 8 ok will???
HAHAHA just messin with ya

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:51 AM

also, john, which style toyota tails are you wanting? i have a set of the '00 tails in need of some paint (to match your car, of course). do you have pics i am very interested!!!!!!! i'm sorry its taken so long to reply.

Friday, April 08, 2005 3:47 PM
meet tonight in bulerson. me, paul, ramon, derek going to meet w/brian and john. darius is going to if he's in the area.

will- fire
paul/ramon-cavy
derek-fire
brian-fire
john-cavy
?darius-cavy
at least 5 if not 6 of us are meeting up!

Friday, April 08, 2005 11:02 PM
most will be back to bulerson again tommorrow night , maybe a couple extras that we met there.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:43 AM
Damn yous OPEC! DAMN YOUS!!!

lol, i am going to a friend b day party on sat night so i prolly wont go out. It was nice meeting you guys tho.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:52 AM
hey cleverone it was good meeting you but was like what the hell you kinda dissapeared.. you may heave said something to me but i was kinda zoned tonight dont remember much but hey thanx for comin out.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:33 AM
I just woke up and you guys have already posted!!! Last night was cool. At one point there was 7 to 8 j's at one time!!! It was cool to see some different j's out there. it was nice to meet you guys paul,cleaverone,Jr,and danny for the 2nd time. Can't wait till tonight to see who'll show. L8R!!!!!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:04 PM
See y'all next time Friday or Saturday.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:34 PM
yeah my home boy said that he will be there next sat cant on fri due to work i will try to get the drop top cavy out there again along with some others
Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:30 AM
KICK AZZ!! The more J's out there the better!!! Saturday night we had 5 to 6 J's come and go but we had a lot more people stop by looking for all the J's that were there fri. night too. Can't wait till next weekend!!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:07 PM
yea, i will be out there this upcomming weekend. lets meet up at the mall again then we can convo out.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:03 PM
sounds like a plan. danny might try to join us this coming weekend.

j-meet-fri and sat nights in bulerson. we arg 4/5 j's. others we met out there might try to joinus next weekend about 4 others. they might try to go to the cookout also. come one come all!

Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:04 PM
i will be out there next fri and sat with about 1-2 other j's
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:50 AM
there will be a show in hooters if yall would like to meet up next month at the irving hooters. north of 183&beltline across from irving mall. sunday MAY 8TH, the weekend befor the cookout!!

Monday, April 11, 2005 8:42 AM
I thought you said they werent having shows this year? is this not the hooters right across from the mall?
Monday, April 11, 2005 9:29 AM
Quote:

north of 183&beltline across from irving mall.

just saw it starting next month, it wasnt on there for awhile!

Monday, April 11, 2005 3:39 PM
So whats going on, are the costco meets shut down?

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Monday, April 11, 2005 4:15 PM
Yeah. There is other hot spots though. Most went back to our old stomping grounds. Minyards and Hooters at little rd and green oaks. I'll find out more later and keep y'all posted.
Monday, April 11, 2005 5:37 PM
OK yea cuz i have no idea where that is.

Monday, April 11, 2005 6:16 PM
i heard that it was in ft worth near a hooters off of alta mesa blvd off of hwy 820
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:49 PM
i thought is was something about hooters and hulen

anyways yall should meet on the weekends w/us in bulerson

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:05 AM
I will be sitting on 17's!!!
christ, i hate waiting for paychecks, lol. Thursday biatch!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:02 AM
Oh i know the feeling Cleverone, seemed like mine took forever. But i will try and make it out sometime.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:23 PM
yall going to bulerson this weekend, danny/derek?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:30 AM
I posted in car shows, but I was wondering if we could show up here also. I found a car show. It is at Summit High School in Mansfield, TX. The address is:
1071 W. Turner Warnell Road, Arlington, TX 76001.
April 16th. From 10:00am-2:00pm. It cost $10.00 to show. Dash Plaques to the first 25 cars. I say we meet up for support.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search