*HIN* - Page 10 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Monday, August 08, 2005 7:39 AM
nice meeting yall yall was some cool people cant wait till november im pretty much already there tell sal next time he see my car i will let my car give his 5 oh by the way 20 west did take u strait there right

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:03 AM
What's going on in midland in November? I'm 2 hours away from there (also my future brother-in law has a sweet Protege, and he lives in midland).

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:23 AM
TJ2 wrote:Well I got some bad new's... Most of our pic's didn't turn out to good because of it being so dark in the stadium plus all the damm disco light's and what not made most of our pic's look like there's spot's all over everthing!!! Usually our pic's turn out really good. oh well out of 109 pic's maybe 20 are ok. But it was stil fun as hell for me being my first H.I.N. as well. Later!!

I bet hardly of ours came out either...the trick was holding the camera completly still...I'll be getting the camera from sal here in a while to load them on the comp.

ptv177 wrote:nice meeting yall yall was some cool people cant wait till november im pretty much already there tell sal next time he see my car i will let my car give his 5 oh by the way 20 west did take u strait there right

Sure did bro...Thanx alot - I was pretty mpressed w/ ur ride man...and you'll be killiln them w/ the lambo's... I took some sweet pictures of u driving....I'll get those pics up here soon to...

Corsica Dude wrote:What's going on in midland in November? I'm 2 hours away from there (also my future brother-in law has a sweet Protege, and he lives in midland).

Tejano SUperCarshow It's like in Late november....Is the protege SIlver with white rims? Is his name mike?....If so I've seen it a couple times...looks nice!...

Pics comingsoon!....AND LOTS of pics w/ the models.... I'm thinkin about only postin them in ag.....hmmmm

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:49 AM
No cause then i wont be able to see them so me thinks you should send them to my email account. Its in the profile

im not sure if your talking to me about mike but this mike is from houston and drives a red cavy.
Monday, August 08, 2005 10:03 AM
Bladecavy took Home 3 BIGASS Trophies...
2nd Place 2 door Wild
2nd Place Best Audio/Vision
1st Place Best GM

Its gonna take a while to load them pics...but i'm off today i'll do it here shortly.....

Monday, August 08, 2005 11:41 AM
Yeah last years was twice as good IMO. Luckily me and my friends got out tickets online so we breezed through security and what not. Not lines for me

We were there around 4:15ish. Started pouring right after we got in. It was great

Whos red sunfire was that? I liked the shaved doors

I caught a glimpse of ramon as he walked by but thats all i saw of the crew. Sorry i couldnt role with yall.

Anywho...it was something to do and the bikinis were nice !!

L8r peeps...

BTW, neons still in bedroom (@!#$) WOOP!!

Monday, August 08, 2005 12:16 PM
God you suck you cant go over and tap me on the shoulder and say whats up damn thats wrong.

J/p didnt really see anyone else other then the people that went with us
Monday, August 08, 2005 1:36 PM
Yup, that's him. he's such a cool guy, I'm gonna see if he can help me shave the door handles/trunk on my car

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:36 PM
Posted some hin pics up in photos & Media...I'll be postin the our little meet picture up here later....

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:31 PM
Dallas Pictures are up!

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:04 PM

Pic's look great... My buddy said he got some killer shots of the blade cav. he's going to e-mail me. Wish I could have made it down to see you guy's. Maybe I can get down sometime soon for one of the Bass Pro Shop shows.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:08 PM
they are the 1st sunday of the month. we have shows every sunday we attend not just the bass pro. the other3 sundays of the month are at different hooters. wish ya could of made it too. always liked your car since if been here and was looking forward to a jbod hump on the car like we didi with the bladed cavy at heatwave

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:11 PM
john317 wrote:Pic's look great... My buddy said he got some killer shots of the blade cav. he's going to e-mail me. Wish I could have made it down to see you guy's. Maybe I can get down sometime soon for one of the Bass Pro Shop shows.

YEa man I was hopin u were gonna make it to....So who would have won best GM @ HIN u or bladecavi?? h mmmlol

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:22 PM
red96sunfire1022 (The Fat One) wrote:

Whos red sunfire was that? I liked the shaved doors
!!

The red sunfire is in our club...the RSX next to it is my husbands

http://www.myspace.com/laceytyre
Monday, August 08, 2005 7:20 PM
that was a nice sunfire
Monday, August 08, 2005 7:33 PM
I don't want to sound like a total idiot but how to I upload pics to show them in the media[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\jeremys car[/IMG]

http://www.myspace.com/laceytyre
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:48 AM
go to
IMAGESHACK CLICK HERE
load the picture in there and post the link that it gives u....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:13 AM
Quote:

YEa man I was hopin u were gonna make it to....So who would have won best GM @ HIN u or bladecavi?? h mmmlol

Absolutely would not mind losing to a car like that... I'd probably give him a run on the engine bay and suspension/undercarriage but he'd take me on interior/paint and I.C.E..

Just one ? , are his doors bent out right in front of the mirrors? It looks like he has to clear the fenders when he lifts the doors. Still a beauty , hope I can see that Plexi interior sometime...

"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:38 AM
Damm SWEET pic's from HIN! But damm dial up kill's me to load up just 60 picture's.lol

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:41 AM
john317 wrote:
Quote:

Absolutely would not mind losing to a car like that... I'd probably give him a run on the engine bay and suspension/undercarriage but he'd take me on interior/paint and I.C.E..

Just one ? , are his doors bent out right in front of the mirrors? It looks like he has to clear the fenders when he lifts the doors. Still a beauty , hope I can see that Plexi interior sometime...

If you look @ the pic....he had to cut his fenders to make the door go up.....this is not the MMC /chin-wah kit....the door goes inside of the door instead of out............

See inside not out...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 5:47 AM

Got it , Thanks...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:00 AM
God Brent's car is just badazz!! I do know this, it took him three year's to finish his interior. But you can see why.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search