*HIN* - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:44 PM
Hope i will have my Bomex kit, carbon fiber invader hood, CF trunk lid and koni yellows on my 03 cav and my girlfreinds 02 cav have BC2 body kit, some fenders and hey koni yellows and we both should be able to roll with yall. HOPEFULLY. ill keep ya upated

working on sig.... just wait

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:36 PM
where are you from. you dont have it filled out in your registory? would be great to have both of yall. theres 2 in our group that are kitted. one its hard for him to show due to work.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:41 PM
Hell yeag bro come on out are yall down for going to a show the next moarning at the bass pro shop in grapevine? Im thinking about posting another post pertainging to HIN. If the out of towners come in on fri and get a hotel i think they should plan on staying till sunday and entering a show with us at the Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine the next day Aug 7.

Its just a thought and we know some of you all have to drive a couple of hours to get here. But Just think if the list keeps growing and everyone actually go's who say they are going we could have close to 35-45 cars in a caravan. I mean this could be our mini bash.

Then just think the next day we take over a coin wash and head out to the show. Can you imagine the looks on peoples faces when they see that many cars roll in together. Now like i said 10 people for speed zone @ 30 bucks a person unlimited everything, now i will call them as time grows nearer to see if they will give us a bit more of a discount if we have close to 50 people. The way i get 50 people is that the out of towners will be bringing more people with them. So if your name is not on the list below plz add it so we can see who is still coming with us. Amanda, John, raul, any others? How about from Houston, San Antonio, Austin, OKC, AKS, any of the vally J's coming. Lets make this happen people we are one of the biggest states. You know a vid with a caravan that long would be pimp .

1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.15
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john
18.cody
19.kilgore
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:15 PM
1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.15
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john
18.cody
19.kilgore
20.kelly (gtsunfire)

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:30 AM
Depending if any members of our carclub are goin...
<e and summittcav will be down there...if no one elsegoes will probably hookup w/ u guys....Damn I'm ready now!

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Monday, July 11, 2005 6:07 PM
im getting tempted to show if any others are.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:13 PM
hey yall ill be there from OKC with atleast 2 or 3 other cars (if i can actually drive down) but the only thing is they got civic im the only one with the cavy and all i gots done is a muffler (but it is a z24) but yea it think we plan on comin down friday afternoon and partyin that night (or racin if we find it) then the show then party then back but if there is another show friday i bet i can convince them to stay and show their civics i doubt i will
show, messed up front bumber and driver-side fender (went through a fence) but yea i will down from OKC. oh and by the way know of any good hotels in that area, as in cheap and good

1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.15
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john
18.cody
19.kilgore
20.kelly (gtsunfire)
21.Tanner +2-3
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:25 PM
hey man its all good no one said it had to be a all j-bod party anyone and everyone is welcome. You might wanna see if you can get something in or around irving would be the closest to speed zone and the show.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:01 AM
theres a coulple of nice ones off 183 and esters in irving just west of the irving mall. near the dfw airport entrance off 183. they usually arent to bad.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:56 AM
Are We There YET????

Thursday, July 14, 2005 3:17 PM
almost few more weekends.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:35 PM
hell ya

yellow rimed one are u from OK?
Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:51 PM
nope he is from irving tx
Friday, July 15, 2005 2:33 PM
1-speed zone
2-lunch
3-HIN

just a reminder of the day.

it would be great if any coming from out of town could stay till sunday evening. theres a nice size show at bass pro and would love to roll in there with 10 j's though we avg 5 there for shows. its $10 and show even if your stock!! its fun!!! 1-5pm

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:11 PM
hmmm
i'm down for HIN...haven't been since '01. does that kinda make me old school? i wonder...
also down for the bass pro show. guess I can just rattle can the charge piping or something so it isn't totally gross looking.
you know, i just love seeing folks stare at the wagon and wonder wtf it's doing at a show or speed shop. that always cracks me up hard!
...and if JD hasn't told you, it's back on the rusty, white, 14" steelies. total touch of class, there. heheheh...

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Friday, July 15, 2005 3:37 PM
jux wrote:hmmm
i'm down for HIN...haven't been since '01. does that kinda make me old school? i wonder...
also down for the bass pro show. guess I can just rattle can the charge piping or something so it isn't totally gross looking.
you know, i just love seeing folks stare at the wagon and wonder wtf it's doing at a show or speed shop. that always cracks me up hard!
...and if JD hasn't told you, it's back on the rusty, white, 14" steelies. total touch of class, there. heheheh...

The white steelies are classic. Now the dirt thou. After 1 year more or less you finally wash it off what a shame. Those fingerprints and flames added alot of character.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:21 PM
I'll be rolling up with "Street Syndicate" out of Wichita Falls...I'll be with my husbands RSX though...the Fire will be back at the hotel...it's stock anyways
Monday, July 18, 2005 10:27 AM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:1-speed zone
2-lunch
3-HIN
just a reminder of the day.
it would be great if any coming from out of town could stay till sunday evening. theres a nice size show at bass pro and would love to roll in there with 10 j's though we avg 5 there for shows. its $10 and show even if your stock!! its fun!!! 1-5pm

hmm I just talked to summit cavi...and i think we wills tay for the basspro show...not real sure yet..how much is the entrance fee? about how many cars will be there? what kind of classes do they have???More info please~!

damn sounds like fun!

Monday, July 18, 2005 12:33 PM
$10 to enter
show time....1-5pm, regestration is 1-2pm
the classes we can enter are the year of the car 70's,80's, 90's 2000+ also theres open class and custom class. theres also import class then the same w/trucks the year, a corvette class. this is usually the bigger local event we do each month. anout a 100ish show give/take. we need to plan out FOR sure who's all going so we can save spots or meet up and all get there at the same time so we can park next to each other and have a row long enough to hold all of us together!

this last sunday, we had 10 j's showing and 3 others that stopped by to say hi. if we can get the same ones to show from this past sunday and maybe a few others PLUS any out of towners we could VERY EASILY have about 15ish j's at the show!!!!!!

MAJOR TIGHTNESS!!!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005 2:43 PM
Hey guy's, I've been thinking about coming down and showing at HIN if I don't get a bunch of work piled up here at the shop. If I do I might even stay for the Sunday show.

My mom and niece live in Mansfield,so I've got a place to crash without paying for hotels. How far would the Sunday show be from there?

BTW I took "Hottest GM" at HIN KC this weekend...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Monday, July 18, 2005 5:00 PM
congrats. looks like your just south of arlington and grand prarie from looking on a map. you could go straight up 360 to the bass pro shop. guesstamating about a 45 min drive w/no traffic. im sure your family will know where it is being across from grapvine mills. if need be we could meet somewhere and all roll to the show together like in irving.

my cell is 972)768-8277

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:03 AM
DUDE i am stoked YEAH i cant wait for HIN its ganna be awsome
any meets and show fore now on im there i dont go to a lot (will) is b/c i always have to work.
1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.15
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john
18.cody
19.kilgore
20.kelly (gtsunfire)
21.Tanner +2-3
22. Drew (YEAH)
Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:06 AM
Its lookin good guys - I got off of work that friday so we will be taking off friday morning or afternoon!... Anything goin on Friday night? Damn i'm ready....=)

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:19 PM
We might just meet soem where and take a nice cruise and then grab a bite to eat. Who knows its really up to everyone i say we take a vote at where ever we meet.

I CANT WAIT, im as giddy as a school girl
Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:33 PM
^^^^^ haha thats funny cause you are a little schoolgirl.....

J/k man i am just as giddy about heat wave seein how its the first car show that i have been to since last summer........

Later
David

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search