*HIN* - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:21 PM
we can have a meet fri evening/night. and just meet up and go out to eat........

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:16 PM
MMM....More food...I'll be so worked up from seeing all the stuff that I haven't gottn' to yet that I'll be starving.

Friday, July 22, 2005 1:25 AM
count me in
Friday, July 22, 2005 2:45 PM
So has anyone registered there cars? - It says on there website to register early becuase the WILL run out of room? anyone know about when the runnoout?

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Friday, July 22, 2005 2:50 PM
Well guys, il still plan on going but im not gonna show . Ive yet to get the car painted an what not. I still lack having half my neons installed and i have a stock autozone muffler on it. No time for anything! Me and my buddies are going but i will most likely stick with them. (nothing against yall). As of today i still dont have a working computer so thats why i havnt been on like usual. Im really having withdrawls from this place!!!

Still love all of ya and hope to see ya there. I hope everyones cars (danny etc) look awesome.
Cant wait. last years was awesome!!

Friday, July 22, 2005 3:53 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ DAMN FATTY j/k but seriously you need to roll with us man there should be about 20-30 DEEP if not more can you see peoples faces when they see that many j's. Are you going to go to spped zone with us i mean come on you can hang with us during the start of the day till when we roll up to the show then you can go hang with your other buddies.

Oh and are you going to go to the show the following sunday a whole bunch of the out of towners even john 317 from out of state might show with us.

As of what time you need your car there im sure fisrt thing fri moarning which means you will be with out a car until laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate saturday night whcih would probably be around 3 in da moarning. So its really up to yall weither you want to put your car in and then be with out one for the whole day on sat. But thats up to you.

The only one that i know that is entering his car is DAnny aka greenfire but the little tard has yet to post i think he has forgotten about us. I think we will all go over to his house and take it over. You asked for it DAnny. You would rather play your computer games then be with your friends, but you are with your friends your other friends not us.

All i know is that i will have a nice toy by then maybe by the 30th of this month so we shall see.

Hop eto see everyone out there
Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:51 PM
Well, im not gonna show cuz none of our rides are completed but we are going. Speedzone will probably be out of the question for us. I mean, i would be literally MELTING and smell like gas the rest of the day. I get headaches easily to.

So are all the J's gonna be in the lot together? Im worried about my car gettin jacked with. Guess i need to finish my install on the neons

Let me know...

BTW, im at a internet cafe, LOL
IM GAY!!!

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:56 PM
Quote:

IM GAY!!!

i always assumed that you were and now the truth comes out

im just messing with ya bro and yes we are all parking together if we can find enough spots.
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:40 AM

Looks like I'll be down on Fri. to load in and show along with a few friends entering a '96 Probe from here in Wichita. We'll be staying for the Sunday show at Bass Pro as well. What time does it start on Sunday? Is everyone meeting up somewhere to roll in together or just show up whenever?

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:27 AM
dont u mean next friday
Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:19 AM
the show starts a 1 and ends at 5 i think everyone will meet up or they show up when they can. Are you going to HIN with us on sat??? If some of us will meet in the moarning near my house and then drive out to the main meet spot in irving. When ever you want to meet just give me a call at 817-680-7415. Are you wanting to meet on fri and then grab some grub and then the next moarning meet and head to speed zone.

When it gets closer i will call speed zone and with a final number let them know on who all is coming so i can see if they will give a bit more of a disount but hell 30 bucks for un-limited everything is damn good imho.

So let me know what ya want to do and no this is the 5-7 of august

im throwing up a mini schedule here

Fri august 5 out of towners come in and later that afternoon we meet up and grab a bite to eat.
Sat august 6 the J's near y house meet behind mcdonalds in the walmart parking lot picks something up and then head out to irving where the main meet spot will be. Once everyone is there we head to speed zone.
After speed zone we grab some lunch and then head to Dallas market hall for HIN.
Sun august 7 some people meet and then head to Bass pro for the show on sunday grab a bite to eat after the show and then say our good byes to the out of towners that came in to show with us and will see them again next year

how does that sound?????

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:42 AM
sounds about right......

brent/bret we saw at the heatwave will be showing his show cavy at hin and w/us at bass pro. the one that owns a audio shop around round rock and has blade paint job on the side w/lambos and the hand made seats!!!!!! awsome car!!!!!

we need to get there like an hour early since it sounds like we might have a large turnout and will need about 15-20 j parking spots togther. if any are bringing friends they can park across from us in the next row so we will be in the same area.

redfire--you ought to show with us sunday at bass pro so we can have a great turnout and break the record of 10 j's in a show!!! we will have a few out of towners staying JUST to show w/us there. come on...........................

sunday at bass pro:
1-5pm (registration 1-2pm) i say we get there by noon.
$10

we can meet in irving at the mall and roll down beltline. theres only one other turn you make and your there. the mall is at the NW corner of 183 and beltline. my cell is 972)768-8277 any ?'s dont hesitate to call me!!

Monday, July 25, 2005 8:43 AM
Damn I feel like alittle kid - goin to the circus for the first time...
How are the roads down there? Any crazy construction we should know about??....
damn i'm missin my cavi....it's cool...at least i'll be an import @ hot import nights...lol
it looks like summitcavi - and me will probably be in that show sunday morning,....

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:12 AM
So are yall going to be entering at H.I.N. that sat????? and are you going to go to speed zone with us sat moarning??? The roads in grapevine they by the looks of them are all new so no worrys there, but most of us dont drive fast to avoid any and all holes we just like to cruise along.
Monday, July 25, 2005 10:14 AM
rollerz only wrote:So are yall going to be entering at H.I.N. that sat????? and are you going to go to speed zone with us sat moarning??? The roads in grapevine they by the looks of them are all new so no worrys there, but most of us dont drive fast to avoid any and all holes we just like to cruise along.

well as of right now..., We will be showing up Friday...putting the cars in the show...etc... If we find another car/driver I'll enter mine if not We will ride in my car and just enter summitcav'...
We will probably meet u guys up that saturday morning....up @ speedzone..
sounds like fun!

Monday, July 25, 2005 1:28 PM
i sure if no one is riding with me i should be able to give yall a ride and what not. I will let you know as time grows near. Hit me up on aim its bien loco02 i im you a few weeks ago and you didnt answer lol
Monday, July 25, 2005 10:32 PM
rollerz only wrote:i sure if no one is riding with me i should be able to give yall a ride and what not. I will let you know as time grows near. Hit me up on aim its bien loco02 i im you a few weeks ago and you didnt answer lol

already bro appreciate that

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:58 AM
So wherei s everyone staying...i'm guessing it will be better to go ahead and reserve a room now..... anyone got a list of motels/hotels close by?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:50 AM
http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=hotels+and+183+near+irving+mall&near=Irving%2C+TX&btnG=Search&sc=1

basically just type in google and then type hotels and 183 near irving mall. When we had the pre-meet in 03 they stayed at a hotel cant remember the name though might have been super 8. But there is a list that show all the hotels near the mall and everything is right around the corner from there. Or just call william i do widh that you would sign on to aim cause im down to my last 3 posts after this .
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:10 PM
OMG! Are we there yet???

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:39 PM
My advice would be to stay in a 4 star hotel...this is when Dallas has their biggest numbers of car theft...4 star hotels like the one we are staying in...Has valet parking and only authorized personnel is allowed in the parking garage...Also, we are taking shifts to stay up and watch the cars in 2 hour intervals....This way they are not damaged

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:47 PM
Lacey Tyre wrote:My advice would be to stay in a 4 star hotel...this is when Dallas has their biggest numbers of car theft...4 star hotels like the one we are staying in...Has valet parking and only authorized personnel is allowed in the parking garage...Also, we are taking shifts to stay up and watch the cars in 2 hour intervals....This way they are not damaged

Damn my buddy just told me a story about a year ago they were going down there for sixflags and they were driving a hond accord- withing 30 minutes they jacked the rims and system...damn thats crazy.....

I'm gonna have tot hink of somethin...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:19 PM
jux's update for the weekend:
i can likely make a friday dinner and speedzone on saturday. however, i might be catching a ball game saturday night. i should also be around for stuff on sunday.
fyi...

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:10 PM
Yea, pretty sure i'm gonna make it. Gonna bring the juiced talon. It looks like ass but ehh it'll be fun. What time are you guys meeting at the meeting spot. Where is the meeting spot? I'm coming from Shreveport, LA.

This is Scott BTW just on my wifes account, ran out of post =/

1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.15
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john
18.cody
19.kilgore
20.kelly (gtsunfire)
21.Tanner +2-3
22. Drew (YEAH)
23.Scott + 2 possibly
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:55 PM
well we will be meeting in two spots and then the people with me will head out to spot number two. which will be will ad the out of towners summit cavi, 02on19's, john 317 and others coming in. we are leaving my meet spot at about 8:45-9:00 and then going to will's spot and waiting till about 9:45-10:00 if not sooner. So depending on which way you are coming from you might wanna see which spot is first on your way over.

my meet spot is on the corner of beach and 121 behind the micky d's.

will's spot is on the corner of beltline and 183 behind a tire shop near irving mall.

Will correct me on your spot if i am wrong. Oh and Jd since i know you take 35 to 121 you can stop by me first if you want its up two u. for more info call me or will numbers are in this post. Wills is ^^ there and mine is on page 1-3 not sure but for the lazy its
817-680-7415. i will be calling speed zone on this coming monday and then again on fri. Im going to need a close estimate of how many people are going to be with us for possibably a better discount. I also need to know how many people are coming in with the out of towners as well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search