*HIN* - Page 5 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:49 AM
Not so sure I will attend? but if I do decide to go, I will see ya up there!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:04 PM
Diablita aka Yolie wrote:Not so sure I will attend? but if I do decide to go, I will see ya up there!

yea - you could come with me....lol nice picture in ur profile

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:27 PM
yeah, deffinatly hot as hell, but she seems to be a proctologist. Lock up neea. LOL

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:36 PM
crazyiness...i didnt even notice that.....

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:38 PM
she still hasnt changed that pic LOL so whats the word 02 were you staying at so we can have a HOTEL party and brings in some bishes from the show
Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:42 PM
^so what thats not her?

Should be finding out here soon bro...Where u staying? I was thinkin an expensive hotel so no one will jack my @!#$.....I heard some @!#$ up stories.........

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:16 PM
theres some nice hotels in irving off 183 near the airport. not much of a worry for the car.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:38 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:. not much of a worry for the car.
]
What u mean?whats the name of it?

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:14 PM
we all know nothing is 100% but these are in a nice area and not much to worry about. i dont want to say theres nothing to worry about and something happen and then its "will suggested it".this is where most of the guys stayed for the pre bash last year. i think theres a super 8, quality inn, amera suites(sp), maybe another or 2. theres a bennigins in the area so if yall want a close bar there ya go theres also a dennys, jack/box, mc d's, subway, donuts, chinise, olive garden, and a walmart (for any other needs) all in the general area(walking distance)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:24 PM
sweet
u should get aim or yahoo so we could actually talk...

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:58 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:theres some nice hotels in irving off 183 near the airport. not much of a worry for the car.

Dude, these are professional theives...Don't you think there are more cops in Dallas then on the outskirts...They are going to hit where there are not cops...They are going to be scoping cars all night long...You don't think they won't go near the airport...Not ojnly that but you just put where you will park your car or meet on the internet...Plus, a picture of your car in your signature...People watch forums to see who/what cars are going to HIN...And where they will be...If I'm a theft I just found out that a bunch of cars will be parked off 183 in Irving and it's better cause there's no cops there

On another note, if you don't have hotel reservations by now MAKE THEM...There's HIN, a few sporting conferrences...it's a pretty busy weekend and hotels are filling up fast...We reserved our's over a month ago and we almost didn't get rooms they were solid...We tried to add another room 3 weeks ago and all the rooms were booked

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:13 PM

DUDE, im not going to be there. besides im with the irving citizens fire acedemy and have a scanner to listen for fire calls but i also listen to the police. SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. besides a professional thief would ALSO KNOW that if theres a big car show like HIN that most of the hotels CLOSEST to the event will have the nicer/sponsored cars not the outskirts. most people want closest to the event., ALSO that MOST hotels will be having fixed up cars from out of towners for the show anyway. thers alot of hotels that are in the area of market hall where a professional thief would check 1st before driving all over town or going to websites.

ummm alot of people have pics of their rides. ive being doing local shows for 2 years, every sunday and some sat's and ive posted about them.

might be booked since theives might have reserved rooms knowing cars will be there to scope it out. a few at each hotel!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:20 PM
02-email sent

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:26 PM

hey lacey your not a theif are ya ?????????? interesting i will be watching you

j/p bro take it easy a hotel we stayed at in houston had our cars right outside the window so we could keep and out for the cars as long as you can se your car your good. Now the biggest concern for me is the parking at HIN. Thats where they are more then likly going to break into someones car. Like will said why drive around town when there are thousands of cars parking in the same place that they could easily steal something out of. So your going to be leaving the show every 2hrs and walking to the parking lot to check over your cars. Im thinking that you are a little over protective but that a good thing i think. Also the hotels closest to the show as will said as well are the ones to get hit as well.

but seriously your not a theif are ya
Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:32 PM
my biggest concern would be at the show vs the hotel. thats the thieves egg nest since most every car there will be fixed up. the pros and the not-so-pros. last show seemed to be good police presence.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:37 PM
yeah there was a lot of cops out there last time so it should be the same if not more this time. I think just about all of dallas pd was out there on bikes, motorcycles, mounted patrol, you name it. But that would be the main concern other then where you stay. But since they are both putting their cars into the show they wont have to worry about anything. Like i said if one of yall or both want to ride with me its all good.

Thats another reason for you to stay near irving mall i can pick you up on our way out to speed zone, but its up to yall
Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:13 PM
We rented a limo so we don't have to drive to the show...and NO i'm not a theif...
Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:17 PM
rented a limo for HIN?! must be nice.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:38 PM
right so that means your going to leave your cars at a hotel with no supervision unless yall will head back there every hour on the hour. But seriously a limo to HIN.

Someones bug PIMPIN
Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:53 PM
unless they are renting a limo from Burkburnett to Dallas. that would be hell-of-a price tag.

Friday, July 29, 2005 2:38 PM
hey will i got your message man but i dont ever know when to call you. as for this weekend it doesnt look like im going to make it. and as for HIN im not sure yet. i have yet to get tires for my rims and i dont trust the tires i have now on that long of a drive. so well see what happens next week but its not looking good.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Friday, July 29, 2005 4:36 PM
what kind of tires do you need? let me know and i will find out from my guy on prices i may be able to get you a nice deal. Depending on which tires that is
Friday, July 29, 2005 5:43 PM
we have some connections here for tires.

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:39 PM
latinoheat wrote:right so that means your going to leave your cars at a hotel with no supervision unless yall will head back there every hour on the hour. But seriously a limo to HIN.

Someones bug PIMPIN

All the cars we are driving are being shown in the car show...and yes a limo to HIN with the number of people we have it's cheaper then a taxi...one flat rate for the whole day...I just can't wait to hit up Banana Republic and Neiman Marcus...
Friday, July 29, 2005 7:12 PM
LoL at you arguing about thiefs and cops.

Ill be there with 5 or 6 srts and my wifes cavi.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search