*HIN* - Page 7 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Monday, August 01, 2005 3:24 AM
It's actually cheaper to buy a slot to show your car, and not show your car...you get two tickets included, then to just buy two tickets...I guess when you "show" your allowed unlimted entry and if you buy tickets you can't leave and come back in...

Yolie what dog do yo have...I have a show worthy maltese and my dad won west minster a few times with his poodles

http://www.myspace.com/laceytyre

Monday, August 01, 2005 5:55 AM
thats what i hear of heatwave also. its cheaper to register since one passenger gets in also. than buying two tickets.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:11 AM
Alright...now I'm talkin w/ summit cavi he got back from dallas lastnight...We are definatly goin....but now he's not sure if he wants to take his car....kinda risky since its so damn low....I'm tellin him to quit bein a pu$$e.. Hopefully he will.. I do plan on takin mine.... I'll let u guys know what we decide...

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:44 AM
YES TELL HIM TO WE ALL WANNA SEE THAT BAD BOY AND LENKO HUMP IT TILL WE CANT NO MORE.

But seriously he better bring the car

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:37 AM
hey Latinoheat did you ever see about those tires i was looking for? weekend is getting closer and it doesnt look like im going to make it im sorry guys, dont plan on me coming this time. if a miracle happens that i can get some tires, then i will try to go. but the way things look right now. its a slim chance.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:51 PM
the best so far is about 265 brand new im trying to get another price when i find that out i will post.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:53 PM
WoW got that other price for ya and its 225 mounted balanced with tax. They are brand new to boot. So let me know and they are in stock. If i go up there with ya i might be able to get them for 200, not sure though

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:57 PM
where are you getting them from man? because if its in dallas im kind of trying to avoid going to dallas with the tires i have now.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:01 PM
no its in ft worth about 10-15 min away from my house

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:33 PM
yea i thought that was the case. man i appreciate you trying to help me. but im trying to get tires so i can go to dallas . the ones i have suck and im not to fond of the idea of driving that far on them. my back tires are bald and warped kinda. and my front tires have cracks in the tire on the sidewall. so yea. theyre bad.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:40 PM

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:43 PM
im on aim now

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:49 PM
and on yahoo

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:14 PM
Dude... just get some used tires in northside. That should help for a few miles.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:49 AM
OK i am confused as hell, on <a href="http://www.autosportz.com/sport_compact_car_shows_hot_import_nights.htm">This</a>
website it says HIN is on the 6th, and on <a href="http://www.carandmodel.com/article/209.php">This</a> one it shows the 7th. which one is it?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:52 AM
its the 6 of aug its always on a sat plus vision entertainment sends hot emails and it says HIN aug 6 dallas market hall

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:34 AM
problem is ive been looking for used tires for about 2 1/2 weeks. nobody has the size i need.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:25 PM
YEAP....Were gonna be there... We just Registered Summit Cavi's Car....I may enter my car just for the fun of it..plus they closed the online registration
Quote:

Online transactions for this event are now Closed.
THERE WILL BE ONSITE REGISTRATION @ THE DALLAS MARKET HALL - 2200 Stemmons FWY Dallas, TX 75207 FRIDAY AUGUST 5 FROM 3-7PM. SEE YOU THERE!

I'll try and enter @ the show....So we will be there by friday..

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:02 PM
hey who is all going in your club, where was everybody meeting up at
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:06 PM
Just me and Sal....I'm not sure if were takin off tomorrow or friday morning...Got your rims on?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:11 PM
no man not yet, were was all the j-body's going to meet up at in dallas.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:22 PM
They were talking about on Saturday going to SpeedZone..Is that still happening?
They take off to hin together right?...
Hit up William Screenname Yellow Rimed One Yellow Sunfire with Yellow Rims.. He stays up thre and knows about everything goin on....
here's his email..
will20four@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:30 PM
We are actually meeting in two spots and then leaving as a group. The ft worth guys are meeting up off of beach and 121 behind the mickey d's and then heading out to the irving spot which is off of 183 and belt line right behind a tire shop there in a parking lot closest to the service road. Look for a yellow sunfire with lambos you can miss it . From there we wil wait a bit to see if everyone is there and accounted for we will then head on out to speed zone, grab some grub for lunch, and then head to the show. If you are staying for sunday there is a show at bass pro right across from the mall whcih we are meeting at on fri. Just call me and will for more info.

my number is 817-680-7415
wills number is 972-768-8277

out of our club just about everyone is going that i know of, which could be any where from 8 to all 18 but some wont be there (no names) * cough* *sponge bob* *cough*
excuse me there but at the most i would think 12-14 not sure though.

OK EVERYONE I NEED AN EXACT NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU ARE BRINGING FOR SPEED ZONE. I NEED TO LET THEM KNOW HOW MANY ARE GOING TO SHOW UP FOR THIS. NOW FOR 10 PEOPLE ITS $30 A HEAD. IM GOING TO SEE IF THEY WILL BRING THAT PRICE DOWN A BIT, BUT NO PROMISES. NOW THIS ISNT FOR JUST A FEW RIDES THIS IS UNLIMITED EVERYTHING. IM GOING TO TELL THEM A NICE ROUND NUMBER OF AROUND 35-40 DOES THAT SOUND ABOUT RIGHT????

PEOPLE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BRINGING ANYONE WITH YOU IN THE CAR ETC ETC.
LETS GET THIS THING ROLLING FOLKS ITS ONLY THREE DAYS AWAY.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:40 AM
whuts up fellas i guess i should let you guys know ill be rolling out with ya but not in my car ..just a friend of p's...decided id stop by and say whuts up....p dont 4get to scoop me up......
Thursday, August 04, 2005 4:34 AM
Guess I'll try and start a list for SATURDAY at Speedzone.
1. JD & Trista

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search