texasjbody.com? - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: texasjbody.com?
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:40 AM
check the car shows topic i get going and the dfw meet topic

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:37 PM
HIN in dallas is Aug 7 so if anyone from houston and surrounding areas want to come on down yall are more then welcome
Monday, April 04, 2005 9:52 PM
rollerz only wrote:HIN in dallas is Aug 7 so if anyone from houston and surrounding areas want to come on down yall are more then welcome

details, details, details. where is it held this year? and should we do a pre-HIN meet of j's? since it's so far off maybe some of us can work our schedules out for a two day event. i should have a lot done before HIN rolls around. and I'm just two hours out of dallas... travel there all the time.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Monday, April 04, 2005 10:14 PM
Its hled in the same place as it was last year dallas market hall and we have planned a get together before the show. We should meet up somewhere in irving and then head up to Speed zone and then grab a bight to eat then hit the show. The show starts around 5 but when we went last time there was a line about 2 miles long if not futher. There is a post i made i think its titled HIN or something like that. What i will probably do is have the J's that are near me meet up at my place and then caravan down to irving which is about a 20-25 minute drive depending on traffic and the rate of speed at which you are traveling. Hit me up on either yahoo or aol which im on right now and you are not arch
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:43 AM
rollerz only wrote:HIN in dallas is Aug 7 so if anyone from houston and surrounding areas want to come on down yall are more then welcome
That's plenty of time I should be able to make it from Houston.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:11 PM
I retract my previous statement its the 6 of Aug no the 7th
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search