BBQ at my new house to help finish my bodywork - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BBQ at my new house to help finish my bodywork
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:46 PM
so far looks like ill make it

1. william(yellow rimed one"

Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:43 PM
1. william(yellow rimed one"
2. Brian aka Labora

I'm down so long as I'm not hung over. Not sure what I'm driving yet Mustang has hell of a exhaust leak.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:05 PM
I hope to be there, keep u guys updated.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:46 AM
I will be there:

1. william("yellow rimed one")
2. Brian aka Labora(Maybe)
3.Derek("CleverOne")

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:50 AM
CleveROnE wrote:I will be there:

1. william("yellow rimed one")
2. Brian aka Labora(Maybe)
3.Derek("CleverOne")

Haha I'm not a maybe. I'll be there.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:03 AM
sounds good people, we can all drive our js to LA FINCA, a mexican place 2 miles from my house that has awesome margaritas and chips/sals. Seems like most will be over 21.
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:36 AM
josh- send me the address one more time! i think i have it but just in case.

derek will be roll'n w/me out there!

brian- when you going out there? maybe all 3 of us can roll togther!! ill be meeting derek about 12-12:30.

Friday, April 15, 2005 12:04 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:
brian- when you going out there? maybe all 3 of us can roll togther!! ill be meeting derek about 12-12:30.

I'm down whenever. I'll leave from here (mesquiteish) early enough to get there well early.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Friday, April 15, 2005 9:54 PM
Um i probably wont be out of work at that time i wont get to irving till around 1-1:30 so if yall wil wait then cool. I want to go just dont know if i can get out of work early enough. Unless danny wants to meet me near grapevine mills and then we head out from there
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:32 PM
man get out a hour early, come on......
Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:15 AM
Damn i gotta work till 8. Call me if you guys are still there!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:57 PM
Well thanks labora for helping me out today. Me and him want and had a margarita too.

I put in some massive hours on my car yesterday and today and finished all the body work and one taillight. I fixed a few other spots too, like one dent in my door, fixed some cracks in my front bumper, adding fiberglass mesh on my back trunk lid and got that sanded smooth. Labora come over today and helped me alot on the taillights while i made the rest of the body work 100% perfect and ready for paint. The car is going to look amazing when painted.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE SHOWING.....REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

THANKS LABORA(MIKE)-bye the way nice mustang.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:12 PM
sorry Brian was the one that helped. thanks Labora
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:19 PM
Car looks better now. Hopefully it all comes out good when it is painted and done. Mexican food was good also. mmm enchiladas.....Sadly thou it was a typical Jbody showing X amount of people say they are coming and then half that or less show up!

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:20 PM
yeah brian thats how it goes though, i figured you would be the only one that would show up.

thanks for the help.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:42 PM
Damn bro im sorry that i missed it but like i said i got off of work late and knowing me i would have gotten lost with out anyone to follow. I wish i would have been there
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:26 PM
Well lots of us work during the day on week-ends. Also we had a bad ass meet up friday and saturday in burilson.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:34 PM
i had un expected company come in from cali late sat night i knew nothing of. dont give us yalls attitude. its not like yall show up to any of the events we post. so dont give us the:

Quote:

or the

Quote:

it was a typical Jbody showing X amount of people say they are coming and then half that or less show up!

lets see how many of the j's showed to help with my lambos...oh ya me and danny
and neither one of yall so i didnt get all pissy!! neither one of yall hardly ever show up to any events so dont give us yalls .me and danny were going to a meet every week and most of the time we were the only 2. i post left and right about meets/shows. YALL DONT SHOW!! so get off yalls high horse. hell ramon goes to more events then both of yall put togther, AND DOESNT EVEN HAVE A J (right now)!!!

im the most active j in the dfw area ive gone to oklahoma and houston and S/A meets lots of shows had a couple mod days, gone to bulerson for sat & sun for 4 weekends now. where yall been??????????????? josh i went to one of your mod days,you didnt come to the ones i had; brian not sure ive meet you if so maybe once, yet yall wanna go off on a mod day cause no one showed. yet im all over the dfw area and ouside it and other states. whats yalls story. lets see weve had meets weekdays & weekends so no excuse there!!!!!! the shows i mention are every weekend. same place. so id go as far as saying yall dont even support the j community yet expect us to help yall and then get an attitude cause most of the 3/4 people didnt show.

for the record im cool w/yall , butt i DO NOT appriciate the attitude AT ALL. i could understand throwing an attitude if yall were reg at events, but yall do not show. me and danny have had the patience for over a year now and we have about 8 j's that meet up, 4/5 very regular. we are about to start a j club in fact. we have some that will be turbo'd cars, and some that will be show cars. we even have a couple girls in the club! so we are moving on while yall both are at home reading and posting on a site yall dont support.

peace

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:40 PM
well William thats why i posted who is 100% coming and you said you were. Should of just said im not showing up. I dont care who showed anyways. Just next time dont say your going to show.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:43 PM
Should i dare say it.......................

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but what william says is the truth oh and where i work its kind of hard to take an hour off when your working at a Federal credit union
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:46 PM
I WAS UNTILL COMPANY CAME SAT NIGHT EARLY SUN MORNING was i not at the other event you had but you cant even post a "i might try to come" to the mods iv had???

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:49 PM
besides how can you say:

Quote:

I dont care who showed anyways.

when you said w/attitude
Quote:

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:50 PM
it doesnt matter William, i'm not trying to argue, i would of bet money on it though that brian was the only one showing.

I dont get to alot of meets, because my car is all tore apart right now and its been over like the last 5 months. One i completely finish it, i will show, but right now its not even a driver.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:58 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:besides how can you say:

Quote:

I dont care who showed anyways.

when you said w/attitude
Quote:

I WAS JUST SAYING THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO SHOWED...I APPRECIATE IT
Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:12 PM
im not trying to argue about it either im making a point off the attitude you had at the beginning. um if it didnt matter then why post it and have attitude? and we have been meeting for more than 5 months, i mean you came to one show with us so your car was good condition for awhile, right?? but STILL didnt come to any events? just because you dont have your j running or togther i can understand 110% but theres no reason you cant show up at a meet here and there. ramon doesnt have a j yet he does. hes gone to S/A w us and to shows just to support me and some of the meets.

my main point is dont talk about no one showing when yall dont even show w/us, point blank! thats why i did not like the attitude yall had!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search