AR members? - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AR members?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:07 PM
Y R O whats your cell #
www.fastazzsaturnzoom@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:18 PM
972)768-8277 go ahead and give me a shout NOW if ya can!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:21 PM
as your roll'n down I-35 youll be getting close when you pass I-635 then you will pass speedzone on the right(west)side. then the split will be coming up. be in one of the 2 right lanes. this is where I-35 splits to start loop 12 right before texas stadium.

when you get on loop 12 youll go over a bridge then pass over hwy114. then be in the right lane to get onto 183 west (ft worth).

youll roll down 183 passing carl, oconner, mac auther, then when you go over story get over to the right lane to exit beltline.

cruise up beltline to the light. at the light you will prolly see us in front of the firestone. at the light be in the middle lane (i THINK the far right lane is a right turn only?!?!)and go straight and turn into the mall just past the intersection!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i like to give details so you know where your at.

if you dont heres the simple directions:
I-35E south onto loop 12
loop 12 onto 183west
183 west exit beltline
northwest corner of 183/beltline intersection

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:11 PM
Stop off @ carls corner. lol, its such a wonderful place. ( reesty ass truck stop, hookers the whole bit. )

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:39 PM
hey sorry i havent been responding. havent checked this post in a while. nah i wont make it to the meet. i didnt ask off work for it in time. i gotta work. ill will be going to the bash though. im a little scared i might get laughed out of indy. my car isnt as nice as any of the peoples that have pics in their signatures. i still have a stock engine and rims. i do have custom interior and vertical doors and streetglow though. but heck with it. i just want to see all the pimped out rides.

representing j-bodies of arkansas
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:53 AM
You anywhere around Ft Smith Adam?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:55 PM
no...im in northeast arkansas. pocahontas
Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:24 AM
Man this cookout sonds like fun. Kinda makes me wish i was still in arkansas. (not really but its sounds good! LOL) I used to live in hot springs and i still go down there from time to time to visit family. If anyone is from around there I'll hit you up next time I'm down that way. I probably wont be goin to the bash this year. My cav wont be near ready. I showed it at last years bash so it wouldnt be right to show it the same as last year.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:17 PM
sorry i will not be able to make to the meet some lady hit me in the back of my car
back bumper is smashed
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:36 PM
damn, now blazed cavy from AR isnt going. their dropping like flys in the last couple of days o-well life happens what can you do.

lets see it went from 10 from up here to 6 of us in 2 days

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search