MEET IN RGV - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MEET IN RGV
Friday, March 04, 2005 10:43 PM
Ok I really want to do a lil meet in the RGV on thursday night, cuz i was haning out with a friend last night and I just really liked how our cavaliers looked side by side. ok if anyone would like to meet up just post and lets see if we can get something going.

Re: MEET IN RGV
Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:01 PM
hey blackout i'll meet up but i don't know about others....we've tried meets but they just don't go to well.....rgv blows...........i need to move to san antonio or something...but set me know on a date

laters.........

silversuperman09
Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:38 PM
well i wish i could make it, but my ride will go in shop this monday.
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:27 PM
damn that sucks, on the date lets pick a date so that everyone can have a heads up lets say 2 weeks, not this thursday but the next

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: JBO is not a hacking/free cable forum Please don't post messages like that again.
Expires: Friday February 18, 2005 11:24 AM PT
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:03 PM
well my ride is finally in the shop i had to wait till today. i'll be getting a minor face change and new paint on it. hopefully it wont take me too long to get some new rims
on it.
Monday, March 28, 2005 3:40 PM
well i'll finally be gettin my car tomarrow. after almost 3 weeks who would of know that painting it flat black would take so long. the first two times the guys who mixed the paint @!#$ it up. so anyway where on thursday do we meet up?
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:42 PM
hey black out where did u get the front black outs for your car
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search