MY BODYKIT - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MY BODYKIT
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:26 AM
i was just wandering how long does it take to get a bodykit from california to texas because so far its been 3 weeks and nothing and it is not even back ordered just wandering how long should it take to get here

Re: MY BODYKIT
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:15 PM
Shipping should take a week at the very most. Something on their end is preventing it from getting to ya paul.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:47 PM
bodykit? does this mean paul may be doing shows w/us in the future?????

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:30 PM
thats what it means whenever it get fixed up and whenever the kit gets here
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:04 PM
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:19 AM
nothing about the bodykit but it took 2 months for my rims
to get to arkansas from cali
Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:23 AM
3 j show cars! any other takers out there?

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:29 AM
i just got some shox and springs but im a little set back cause my springs are b + g (1.6 drop) and the warranty on the shox are (1.4). No kits and stuff but i gotta start somewhere, ya smell me?

Remember...he who sleeps on the floor, can never fall out of bed.
Friday, April 01, 2005 10:19 AM
Still no word Paul?
Friday, April 01, 2005 11:28 AM
yea i found out yesterday that it was back ordered and they didnt know that at that time but i called VIS personally and they said that they get another truck this weekend and should be here no later than Friday at the latest but i am number 4 on the list for the same bodykit though well see what plays out
Friday, April 01, 2005 12:11 PM
damn that sucks should have gotten the BC2 kit but hey its all good cant wait to see it on your car

Friday, April 01, 2005 8:41 PM
i saw the red cavy fixed up u was talking about
Friday, April 01, 2005 9:45 PM
which one the DROP top one yeah thats my boy pulido im trying to get him to go to the show on sunday but i cant seem to find him
Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:27 AM
i might stop buy for 30 min r so how do u get there take 820 2 what
Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:49 AM
remember how we went to irving we took 121 all the way there you do the same but take the other 121 exit to dfw airport you cant exit main street go all the way down main until you hit north west highway turn right on NW HW and go all the way down. im trying to see if we can meet up near my house and then roll down there. I will let you know
Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:12 AM
it has to be early because u know i have to be at work at 2 r u going to starbucks 2nite
Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:39 PM
who else meets at starbucks. i might meet w/the burleson guys and we could meet up with yall. no promises. give a location.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 3:16 PM
yeah i will be at star bucks tonight like i am every saturday night. Its off of 820 and beach street. Then go down beach till you hit western center and its on a corner. It should be packed tonight due to the weather being so damn good. And paul you can call in tell them you are having problems with your car and will get there late like an hour or two .

Come on out william dont know but danny might be working tonight oh and i kind of met another cavy today told him about the org and about the show tomarrow not sure if he will go or not. It was alright except for that damn fart can GOD that thing was loud
Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:53 PM
well ill call u when i get off work
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search