Arlington J's? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arlington J's?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:25 PM
Hey, I just started looking in the regional forums. I'm in arlington, and was curious if I'm the only one here. I know I've seen a couple of you (your cars, at least) at Monday Nights, I'm pretty sure Greenfire was one of them. I don't really have much time to drive far to shows, not to mention I'm not too terribly familiar with much outside of arlington and some of Ft. Worth. Post up if you are in the area.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."

Re: Arlington J's?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:59 PM
Im not actually from Arlington, im from Flower Mound. As for whats going on there that meet at costco is all i know of, and that is if it is still going on.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:05 PM
well im from ft.worth thats close to arlington
Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:00 PM
theres a meet in bulerson this weekend. im going fri night about 8pm if you'd like to roll out there with me. theres at least 2 j's there im meeting up with.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:14 PM
WELL IM OFF TOMMOROW SO I MIGHT END UP GOING WITH U OUT THERE LET ME KNOW THOUGH AND IF U COULD MEET ME AT NE MALL THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:37 PM
that would be a plan. everyone out theres nice, even the po/po's. is that the mall they just remodeled w/a parkin garage?! ive been going I-30 to I-35 south.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:41 PM
Can some one come pick me up *cough* *Paul* so i can go to the meet to
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:41 PM
Oh im in ft worth by the way
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:47 PM
NO WILLIAM YOU TAKE 30 WEST INTO 820 NORTH AND STAY ON 820 TILL U GET 2 THE MALL IT WILL BE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE CALL ME AND WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT MY # IS 817-707-6268 I MIGHT JUST COME TO IRVING MALL N E WAY TELL ME WHAT U THINK

RAMON JUST CALL ME TOMMOROW
Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:40 PM
I will be there for sure... hahaha You know since it is my stompin ground!!!!
Hope to see more people this weekend so come one come all.. Even though my car isnt that great i still like to hang out and meet new people.....HAvent heard from john but sure he will be there.... LATER
Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:18 PM
I say we just meet at irving mall of course we have to have a time. Erica said she would like to go but she gets off work at around 8 so she doesnt know if she will be able to make it out there. I have faith in ups Paul your kit WILL get there sometime tomarrow afternoon. How about we meet up at irving mall at say what 7pm and then on to where ever this meet is. I will let the other guys know tomarrow was a little late when i got back so hopefully 2 more will join us and you can make the trip paul

Friday, April 08, 2005 4:58 AM
yeah i'll be there fri, sat night. Don't worry if anybody can't get there early we'll still be there. Last weekend was cool and I didn't get there till 10-10:30. I think we stayed till well after midnight. Tonight sould be nice cause its not going to dip down to the 40's over night like last weekend. lol.

Friday, April 08, 2005 10:15 AM
WELL I FORGOT HOW TO GET THERE IRVING MALL
Friday, April 08, 2005 10:19 AM
thats why you pick me up and then we head out there . Just as long as you dont go drifting around that damn corner like the last time
Friday, April 08, 2005 2:44 PM
paul- then i wont be in that area, not the mall i was thinking of. i drive 30w to 35w and go south till the exit.

<hangs up phone>
see ya at the mall

Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:57 PM
bloodspiller- you havent posted in the forum you started or any other topics in awhile. we've been meeting in belurson on the weekends. south of ft worth off I-35

Monday, April 11, 2005 12:08 PM
i go to school in arlington
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:25 PM
infamous- you going to the cookput w/us?

Monday, April 11, 2005 11:26 PM
infamous- also theres the meet in bulerson this weekend if you want tfollowus/meet us there

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:36 PM
the new mon night meet is official(was cost co):

***Monday night May 18, 2005-Ft. Worth Hooters-Next Get Together: This is with DFWCC & C.A.R.S.
This is only a gathering a place where people can come out and park & hang out. The Coyote Ugly- Girls/Models will be out
along with our world famous Hooters Girls! We will be raffling a flat screen TV and
additional prizes. All makes and models welcome... Featuring a 1088 WHP-Supra & a Drag Car from Intercrew
have been doing this for about 6-8 weeks and have outgrown our first place we had the gatherings! We had to move our
location so I hope we don't outgrow our new Hooters Ft. Worth we have 2700 parking spots! Our last gathering we have over
1700!!!! THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE ALTHOUGH WE ASK FOR 1.00 DONATION/RAFFLE (to help us pay for our 5 police officers we
have there to help keep all things under control) with the 1.00 donation/raffle you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win
the flat screen TV, prizes and cash prize door prize drawing will be around 9:45pm.
Hooters- Ft. Worth will have the restaurant open and a catering food bus in the back parking lot along with a beer garden outside!
Shuttle buses will be riding around for your convince!!!!
Monday, April 18th
8PM Fort Worth Hooters
5350 Southwest Blvd.
(Directions from Arlington: Take I-20 West,
Exit Hulen St., stay right on service road

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:41 PM
i will be going to bulerson fri and sat night meet is from 9-12am-ish.

sat me and danny will be meeting at the irving mall at 8pm then head to bulerson!

COME ONE COME ALL!! we've been averaging 4/5 j's both nights and up to 7. and this has only been going on 3 weekends now

Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:31 PM
i think since the meet is closer now on mon. nights i will prolly start comin out as long as i am off work in time. hope to see plenty of people fri. night i'll be there of course prolly closer to 9 but dont know..
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:37 PM
bloodspiller where you at no more posting in the topic you started??

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:55 PM
infamous & bloodspiller where all at?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:57 PM
oh yeah i now live in arlington. I still hang out in ft worth. You might see me driving sometimes.

BTW guys, I got a job now!!! yay for me!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search